Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin ist offline

Spotted while stealing in the castle - help please

I'm playing a mercenary/thief.

In the corridor above the room where Garond sits, every single time I try to open the second door inside of Gomez's room, or the door furthest to the right in the corridor, I get spotted. The guard outside the rooms doesn't spot me, but the paladins in the room below do, somehow. Through the floor.

Is there a way to prevent that? Is there any way to get into those rooms at all for a merc?
    Taten sind die Gebete eines Soldaten, und Siege seine Opfergaben.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Dvorak

Dvorak ist offline
    This may sound weird but are you sneaking?

I had the same issue, when I was walking normally they would spot me through the floor but with sneaking I could get in there.
    Ich kenne keine Furcht, denn ich bin die Inkarnation der Furcht.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin ist offline
    Naturally, I'm sneaking.

I think the sneaking-state turns off while I'm opening a door, though. That's when I get detected.
    Taten sind die Gebete eines Soldaten, und Siege seine Opfergaben.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Veteran

shaboo ist offline
    This is how it worked for me: Enter one of the rooms and wait for a guard to spot you and to come running. Do like he says and leave the room. While the guard is returning to his original position(!), open another door. Not always, but often, this door can be opened and the room entered without any problems. (It's important to open the second door before the guard reaches its original position.) Always leave rooms sneaking.