Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 154
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Ranger

mircea555 ist offline
    I tried to translate dirty swamp mod ... translation was succesful, but the game does not recognize the new DirtySwamp_patch_en.mod file ... I suspect the problem is in the ini file cause maybe I wrote it wrong there or the fact that there are multiple lines there compared to your tutorial ... not entirely sure

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Did you increase the time stamp high enough?
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Fighter

Dude333 ist offline
    Also you need to add the file name in the .ini file with 2 spaces before it. For Dirty Swamp you need the scripts file.

Zitat Zitat von mircea555 Beitrag anzeigen
    I tried to translate dirty swamp mod ... translation was succesful, but the game does not recognize the new DirtySwamp_patch_en.mod file ... I suspect the problem is in the ini file cause maybe I wrote it wrong there or the fact that there are multiple lines there compared to your tutorial ... not entirely sure

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Ranger

mircea555 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmmm ... it said to increase it by one day ... does this mean I should have increase it for 31 december ?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmmm ... it said to increase it by one day ... does this mean I should have increase it for 31 december ?
    Changed it for years. Probably 2042.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren
    Ranger

mircea555 ist offline
    it worked ... thanks bro... can't believe it wasn't working because of this little adjustment

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    What if I wanted to translate a vanilla, unmodded game into a completely new language(still using roman characters)? This tool seems to accept only VDF and MOD files, but the files responsible for things like menu and in-game text seem to be in a different format somewhere in the compiled scripts.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaroK0 Beitrag anzeigen
    What if I wanted to translate a vanilla, unmodded game into a completely new language(still using roman characters)? This tool seems to accept only VDF and MOD files, but the files responsible for things like menu and in-game text seem to be in a different format somewhere in the compiled scripts.
    Use GothicVDFS to put _work/data/scripts/_compiled/gothic.dat and _work/data/scripts/_compiled/menu.dat in a vdf volume.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    Use GothicVDFS to put _work/data/scripts/_compiled/gothic.dat and _work/data/scripts/_compiled/menu.dat in a vdf volume.
    I don't think GothicVDFS can extract .DAT files, none of mine at least and I have several of them.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren

Blubbler ist offline
    I don't think GothicVDFS can extract .DAT files, none of mine at least and I have several of them.
    1) I forgot you also need to add _work\DATA\scripts\content\CUTSCENE to it.
    2) You need to BUILD a vdf containing these files, not try to extract anything from them.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    It seems that I've encountered some fatal issue.

I was translating a mod for quite some time, using the ReCSV editor, and I used it several times in the Gothic Translator program to load it and run in the game to test it, and it was fine so far.

But now for some unknown reason when I try to use it in the program, it will tell me "Invalind file", then
    "Access violation"
    Press ok and risk data corruption
    Press abort to kill the program

What happend?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren

Blubbler ist offline
    1) make backups
    2) generate a new csv and copy the translated column over

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    It seems that a line of code somehow sneaked into one of the fields, and EGT didn't like that.

I've got another obstacle.

For example some item descriptions have 3 lines in Russian, but only 2 lines in english. What do I do with the third line? Can I somehow delete or make it not appear in game with the tool? Living the fields empty does not work.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren

Blubbler ist offline
    It seems that a line of code somehow sneaked into one of the fields, and EGT didn't like that.

I've got another obstacle.

For example some item descriptions have 3 lines in Russian, but only 2 lines in english. What do I do with the third line? Can I somehow delete or make it not appear in game with the tool? Living the fields empty does not work.
    No, you can only put a dot or split the text across all lines.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Es gab doch ne art gothic-library von einem ausländischen spieler / modder, die man vorher drüber laufen lässt, kann mir wer nen tipp geben? bzw gibt es ne csv die deutsch zu russisch ist?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    Es gab doch ne art gothic-library von einem ausländischen spieler / modder, die man vorher drüber laufen lässt, kann mir wer nen tipp geben? bzw gibt es ne csv die deutsch zu russisch ist?
    für G2 ja, habe ich jetzt auch im 1. Post verlinkt
    EDIT: ist russisch zu deutsch, funktioniert aber auch andersherum einigermaßen

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Finally released a mod translation, mostly with the use of this tool. It helped a ton.
    Thanks for making it!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren
    Ranger

666666 ist offline
    Did you ever get this working? How was it? Do you feel like you understand and enjoy the mod this way, or is it not satisfactory?

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »