Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

devkaram ist offline

Angry Chapter 5 dialogue options for crew selection does not appear

Dear all,

After fruitlessly using the search option to find a thread that answers my question I have resolved to ask it here, thorough google searching could not find it either. Apologies if a possible repetition causes offence.

I am playing chapter 5 in gothic 2 and all the npc's that carry the option to join my crew no longer have the dialogue option to do that. Whenever I talk to them just the usual repeatable babble comes out. I tried talking to lee, gorn, lares, angar, milten, jorgen, diego, bennet and nothing. None of them give me an option to ask them to join my crew. This is incredibly frustrating as I know when chapter 5 first started, gorn and bennet did have the dialogue choice to be asked to join my crew but i didnt ask the question because I wanted to think about who I wanted for the supposedly 5 man roster. the second time I spoke to them the option dissapeared and has not appeared with any other character. This is rather disheartening you see as I have put many hours into this game and now i cant progress. The master of dragons quest is what im stuck on. Also the dragon quest does not appear completed even though I've given bennet 13 dragon eggs.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Forenkater Avatar von Matteo

Matteo ist offline
    Welcome

Did you already find the map to Irdorath in the secret rooms underneath the monastery? It is important that you actually read the map, not just pick it up.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    First find the map, read the map, then find one captain, fast way talk to lee about this, after captain there will be all dialog options apprearing.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Rookie

devkaram ist offline
    Thank you, that solved the problem. I rechecked the map and was able to talk to lee about needing a ship hopefully i can select who I want. Curiously I did get the book of irdorath from the monestry, read it and then check map. But then I went to go look for all the dragon eggs and lo and behold the dialogue options vanished.

But anyway it solved now and thank you very much for helping me.