Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 18 « Erste ... 45678910111215 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 346
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MatteoAT Beitrag anzeigen
    Liker do you already know when it will be possible to insert light vobs, respectively when will the light vob window be available?
    No idea, to create this window I must understand how it works, not time for this right now.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 0.23 version

1. Now you can listen to music in the sound panel
    2. Changed sound and music panel
    3. New option, now you can only search for vobs that have children (in the search tab)
    4. Increased the speed of searching for vobs (about 10 times), if the search is only by name OR by visual (one thing)
    5. Added the ability to remove all vobs from the parent, available in the context menu by right-clicking on a specific vobe
    6. Portals from the inside are now drawn with lines along the contour, available in the camera settings

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von FourManx1203704

FourManx1203704 ist offline

Question

Hello, I would like to ask...can I build by this Spacer.NET for example some objects? (ex. https://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=moddb). I'm trying it but I still don't manage how to do that (if it is possible )

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von FourManx1203704 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, I would like to ask...can I build by this Spacer.NET for example some objects? (ex. https://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=moddb). I'm trying it but I still don't manage how to do that (if it is possible )
    Object like houses are created in 3d editors like Blender, 3dMax, after that you export 3DS file of the house and use it in Spacer.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 0.24 version

1. Fixed a bug with the search, since the previous version it did not work in most cases
    2. Fixed a bug where when deselecting an object, the waypoint is also deselected

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 0.25 version

1. When transferring all child vobs from the parent, the selection remains on the parent vob
    2. Compiled worlds can no longer be compiled again
    3. "In "Other" added the option "When saving large locations, ask about sorting polygons (more than 200 thousand polygons)". This option is needed to quickly save large locations (where there are many polygons). When saving a location, the engine sorts the polygons, which is why a large location is saved either 5 seconds or 10 minutes. For intermediate versions of the location, this sorting is not needed, so when saving, Spacer will ask whether to sort the polygons (if the option is enabled). Turning off sorting of polygons speeds up the saving of a large location by 2-5 times.
    4. A new NoGrass icon has been added to the toolbar. NoGrass removes the visibility of grass and bushes, sometimes they interfere with the placement of objects.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 0.26 version

1. "Broken oCItem (that are on the map, but not in scripts) now go into a separate oCItem list (Broken)"
    2. "Now you can create an additional list of models that can be hidden using Nograss, for this create a file SpacerNet_HideList.txt in the system folder and write there names, for example, NW_NATURE_TANNE_75P.3DS One line - one name, any characters case"
    3. When confirming polygon sorting, the main window no longer goes to the background
    4. "Added support for keys: Insert/home/page up, down/End
    5. Added support for right keys: ctrl/alt/shift"

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von neocromicon

neocromicon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Liker Beitrag anzeigen
    Updated 0.26 version
    1. "Now you can create an additional list of models that can be hidden using Nograss, for this create a file SpacerNet_HideList.txt in the system folder and write there names, for example, NW_NATURE_TANNE_75P.3DS One line - one name, any characters case"
    Thanks again for the Update, but that new feature don't function by me or i make something wrong.

My Grass with activated "Hidden Grass":
    [Bild: 1mbiwn.jpg]

The txt:
    [Bild: 2ncdty.jpg]

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Check for spaces in your text document. May be it is the reason. On the screen I think you have spacer on the left side, before the visual.

If you create a new vob with visual in that file, that will be visible until you toggle nograss again.

You can check the console output. It will say: "Loaded X custom model names for NoGrass hiding". ShowDebugWindow = 1 in systempack.ini
    Geändert von Liker (27.09.2022 um 09:50 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150 Zitieren

neocromicon ist offline
    I have all double checked and the log say it too "Loaded 3 custom..." but "ingame" nothing, only for the original grass, happend

Her the output:
    [Bild: 2y0cs4.jpg]

And here some strange bug. Where i double check all and re-save the txt, that bug appears.
    After i rename the txt and start normal without debug mode, the Map loaded. After that i have rename all back and start normal and all works again.
    The Spacer itself load fine, this bug come with load the Zen.
    [Bild: 103d3t.jpg]

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    I will check it tomorrow.

1. if you remove all lines from the file, is there the error?
    2. if you don't use custom models file SpacerNet_HideList.txt, then is there the error?

Checked with 2 users, it works. Strange... May be it has something to do with the language? Try to set english and try again.
    Geändert von Liker (28.09.2022 um 09:09 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    1. Spacer camera vob is now placed in a separate folder (Spacer vobs)
    2. Added highlighting of the place above which the selected vob is located, i.e. now it will be easier to visually see exactly where the wob is located in space (optional, Settings->Controls-> Highlight the position of the wob on the surface)"
    3. The key value in the mover is now dynamically updated while the mover is moving
    4. Deleting a vob via the context menu in the list of objects now requires confirmation
    5. Player interaction with MobInter in game mode is blocked (this leads to an error) To remove the block, set bBlockPlayeUseMobInter = 0 in the spacer_net.ini file

Updated 0.27

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 0.28

Now for numeric fields (int, float) when searching for vobs, you can specify the condition: =, >=, <=
    Those. not only exact matches will be searched."

New "Macros" window has been added". Here you can write mini-scripts,
    which automate a bit the process of loading/compiling the world from different parts

Available commands
    RESET - resets the world, always comes first if you want to load something further
    LOAD MESH NAME.3DS - loads a 3ds mesh file, the file is looked for in the _work\data\Meshes\ folder
    LOAD WORLD NAME.ZEN - loads a ZEN file (any format), the file is searched in the _work\data\Worlds\ folder, you can specify other folders relative to this path

COMPILE WORLD <TYPE> - compiles the world, two options are available INDOOR, OUTDOOR

COMPILE LIGHT <TYPE> Compile light, 4 options available (3rd argument):
    VERTEX, LOW, MID, HIGH

SAVE MESH <Path to file <MSH> Saves the location mesh to a separate file, the file is saved along the path _work\data\Meshes\
    SAVE WORLD <TYPE> <Path to file> Saves the world (ZEN) to a separate file. Two options available BIN, ASCII, UNC ASCII - complete world
    UNC - Vobs only

Information about the current step is displayed in the Information Window

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154 Zitieren

neocromicon ist offline
    That macro system is awesome, thanks for that.

Have you any plan to implement zCCSCamera in the near future? Thats the only thing what i need to done in the normal spacer. (cam spline, target spline ect)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von neocromicon Beitrag anzeigen
    That macro system is awesome, thanks for that.

Have you any plan to implement zCCSCamera in the near future? Thats the only thing what i need to done in the normal spacer. (cam spline, target spline ect)
    Well, may be I will write it down.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    0.28 updated, fix

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    0.29 Updated

"Added new tab "Camera"".

• In it you can set the camera span over the game map
    • Attention! If you want to change an existing camera, then SpacerNET will automatically (for the first time) assign names to the keys if they are empty (zCCamTrj_KeyFrame), this is necessary for work
    • Each key (zCCamTrj_KeyFrame) has its own name, the first and last vob are marked in yellow (in the name)
    • "There will be no camera presets, instead, you can make your own camera and save it as a VobTree,
    • and then use in any ZEN"
    • The "Add position" button creates a vob through the coordinates of which the camera will fly (camera spline in the old spacer)
    • "Add target" button, creates a vob that the camera will look at (camera target in the old spacer)
    • "Keys can be deleted in the camera window, right-click on the key-> delete or as a normal vob in the list of objects"
    • "Also, the key can be inserted in a specific position (right-click on the key-> Insert new key here)
    • This will insert a new key at the chain break if a new one needs to be added between existing keys
    • The name will be generated for the key, you can always change it"

• "When you click the ""Apply"" button in the container (the window where oCItem are added to chests) now you do not need to press 2 times, the string is written to the contains field immediately"
    • In the Bbox tab, the TAB key now works, you can switch between 3 input fields
    • When creating a vob, now its name can contain only latin characters (check added, optional, turn off in "other settings")
    • All vob fields are now also checked for valid characters (only latin, numbers, underscore, optional, turn off in "other settings")

• "It's now possible to set Bbox-object with buttons
      You need to choose
    • Enter bbox change mode (default button 6, can be changed)
    • Key 1 (default, can be changed) selects the maxs point
    • Key 2 (default, can be changed) selects the mins point
    • After resizing, press 6 again to exit
    • The bbox change keys are the same as when moving a normal vob"

@neocromicon Camera added

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158 Zitieren

neocromicon ist offline
    Wow awesome! 1000x Thanks! I Test it later the next day.

But one little suggestion i have.... Autosave for Compiled Zen

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von neocromicon Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow awesome! 1000x Thanks! I Test it later the next day.

But one little suggestion i have.... Autosave for Compiled Zen
    Well, you can write a macros for now, it has SAVE option.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    0.29 updated (fix)

Seite 8 von 18 « Erste ... 45678910111215 ... Letzte »