Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived

StrikerZBE ist offline

[Help]Export G3 Map.

My English is not very good. All this text was translated hahaha.
    Anyway, I have been reading several threads of the modding forum but there are things that have not been completely clear to me and I consult them here to confirm.
    Is it possible to extract the entire map from G3? Only the terrain, without structures or vegetation, I'm exclusively interested in the map ... the scenery.
    From already thank you very much.
    Best regards!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline

re..

Yes, it is possible. You need extracted _compiledMesh.pack and files from directories:
    G3_Varant_Landscape_01/LOD, G3_Myrtana_Landscape_01/LOD, and G3_Nordmar_Landscape_01/LOD.
    All "cells" files(.xcmsh) you must convert using eg. Rimy-3D (batch conversion) in to .obj files, and using eg. Blender obj-multi-import (see internet for python script), you can import whole G3-map during few seconds.

I already tried it and it is possible. Sorry for bad english, regards...