Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts
  1. #1 Reply With Quote
    Rookie
    Hello, i have been messing around with the available modding tools on this great forums, mainly risen editor, risenaut..etc
    I don't really know much at all, the only thing i could do was change the monsters level.
    I was wondering how can i add items to the monsters drop tables?
    I tried looking everywhere on this forum did not really find anything similar, i can only read English, so sorry if it actually exists but in another language.
    Thanks in advance.

2. #2 Reply With Quote
    Sword Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jagexx View Post
    I don't really know much at all, the only thing i could do was change the monsters level.
    Well, then there's much to read and learn, because this is not an easy task, I guess:
    I was wondering how can i add items to the monsters drop tables?
    "Drop tables" in Risen? Never heard of them. There's inventories and I'm not sure whether they contain what the monsters can be looted from. Even worse, I didn't find an It_Sting (or its guid) in any monster lrent, only in NPCs' lrents.
    I may be wrong but it's possible that the game creates the loot on looting.

Sounds bad? Yes, but the good news is: I found It_Staff_Branch in a Swamp mummy's inventory.
    So I guess it should be possible to place other items there.

Not a beginner's task I think.
    https://g3csp.de/de/2018/06/08/entwi...er-des-xardas/

"In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    "Wenn du was fixt, machst du immer was kaputt." (Björn Pankratz, DevPlay) - Maryn: "Aufgeben ist keine wirkliche Option."
    Ich bin happy: die begrasten, steilsten Hänge hoch und runter, erinnert mich an alte Gothic 3-Tage, nur mit Jetpack jetzt.

3. #3 Reply With Quote
    Rookie
    I see, thanks a lot for the info.
    And yeah, i tried looking for anything that resembles a drop table, but found nothing too, i thought about adding something to monster inventories through risen viewer, but its instantly removed the second you close the interface, so i thought that's impossible.
    I settled for spwaning the items i need all over the map, can't find any other solution.

4. #4 Reply With Quote
    1. Download script_extensions.dll, paste into your game folder everything you need for it to work

2. Run the game, start new game

3. ctrl+alt+spacebar to show the cursor

4. Tap ` ( the button near 1 on your keyboard )

5. Tutorial for Wolf:
    a) Tap following: DynEntity Spawn Wolf
    b) Wolf should spawn in front of you
    c) Select it with script extensions cursor
    d) Tap: Editor SetItemAmount #e normal It_Gold 50 ( for 50 gold )
    e) For more - repeat: Editor SetItemAmount #e normal It_Meat 5 ( just an example )
    f) Remember to save new entity template with following: DynEntity ExportAsTemplate #e Wolf

To remove an item from inventory use: SetItemAmount #e normal It_Gold 0 ( if there was gold in the inventory before )
    Remember update the entity from time to time with: DynEntity Update #e

You're welcome!