Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hello, i have been messing around with the available modding tools on this great forums, mainly risen editor, risenaut..etc
    I don't really know much at all, the only thing i could do was change the monsters level.
    I was wondering how can i add items to the monsters drop tables?
    I tried looking everywhere on this forum did not really find anything similar, i can only read English, so sorry if it actually exists but in another language.
    Thanks in advance.
    jagexx ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von jagexx Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't really know much at all, the only thing i could do was change the monsters level.
    Well, then there's much to read and learn, because this is not an easy task, I guess:
    I was wondering how can i add items to the monsters drop tables?
    "Drop tables" in Risen? Never heard of them. There's inventories and I'm not sure whether they contain what the monsters can be looted from. Even worse, I didn't find an It_Sting (or its guid) in any monster lrent, only in NPCs' lrents.
    I may be wrong but it's possible that the game creates the loot on looting.

Sounds bad? Yes, but the good news is: I found It_Staff_Branch in a Swamp mummy's inventory.
    So I guess it should be possible to place other items there.

Not a beginner's task I think.
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    I see, thanks a lot for the info.
    And yeah, i tried looking for anything that resembles a drop table, but found nothing too, i thought about adding something to monster inventories through risen viewer, but its instantly removed the second you close the interface, so i thought that's impossible.
    I settled for spwaning the items i need all over the map, can't find any other solution.
    jagexx ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    1. Download script_extensions.dll, paste into your game folder everything you need for it to work

2. Run the game, start new game

3. ctrl+alt+spacebar to show the cursor

4. Tap ` ( the button near 1 on your keyboard )

5. Tutorial for Wolf:
    a) Tap following: DynEntity Spawn Wolf
    b) Wolf should spawn in front of you
    c) Select it with script extensions cursor
    d) Tap: Editor SetItemAmount #e normal It_Gold 50 ( for 50 gold )
    e) For more - repeat: Editor SetItemAmount #e normal It_Meat 5 ( just an example )
    f) Remember to save new entity template with following: DynEntity ExportAsTemplate #e Wolf

To remove an item from inventory use: SetItemAmount #e normal It_Gold 0 ( if there was gold in the inventory before )
    Remember update the entity from time to time with: DynEntity Update #e

You're welcome!
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von CzarnyAfgan Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Download script_extensions.dll, paste into your game folder everything you need for it to work
    Followed all the steps from the example. The file was saved (data\common\templates\Monster\Kapitel 1\Wolf.tple), started a new game, but the wolves did not have additional items.
    LiveToWin ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von LiveToWin Beitrag anzeigen
    Followed all the steps from the example. The file was saved (data\common\templates\Monster\Kapitel 1\Wolf.tple), started a new game, but the wolves did not have additional items.
    But if you restart the application, newly spawned (via console) wolves do drop the additional items, yes? If not, you might have to place this version of mountlist_packed.ini in your Risen/bin directory in order for the game to actually load the unpacked modified wolf template.

In any case, I am not sure (and cannot check right now) if modifying the wolf template has any chance of impacting the inventory of existing wolf entities, since these are stored in the world's layers (.lrent files). It might be necessary to change each wolf's inventory individually. This can be done with Script_Extensions, and this process could probably be sped up a great deal by making clever use of macros, but I imagine it would still be somewhat laborious.
    There is also a chance that Galrath434's Risen Editor supports batch editing of entities - possibly including changes to inventories.

The proper way would be to modify the game script that generates the loot. This can be done using the RisenSDK but requires decent knowledge of C++.
    Baltram ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Yes, newly spawned wolves have new items. But those already in the game are not.
    Apparently, I still have to watch Risen SDK.
    Thanks for the hint
    LiveToWin ist offline