Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 7 von 11 « Erste ... 34567891011 Letzte »
Ergebnis 121 bis 140 von 207
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #121 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von crisby

crisby ist offline
    wirds die 0.36 demnächst in deutsch geben?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #122 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline

@YUKOZ - info, please...

=======
    @YUKOZ:
    =======

Please - I need an explanation for your LTM -mod. I have seen this discussion in the Russian (or Ukrainian) forum.
    https://mediadisk.cz/images/2021/10/...and_CS2.02.jpg How can I DISABLE or ENABLE consequences in your LTM mode? I do not understand that:

The consequences are ENABLED - if at the beginning of the game the hero talked to Tristan??

Or the consequences is DISABLED - unless the hero spoke to Tristan at the beginning of the game??

How is it? Because I hate the Consequences 2.02(!!) and stupid attacks of orcs or bandits - and I need to DISABLE it. In the installation, I using only Content Mod 3.1 + QP4.2 - WITHOUT the Consequences 2.02 (...this you already have integrated in the LTM mod..) .

Can you explain that? Thanks...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #123 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von stereoamplifier Beitrag anzeigen
    =======
    @YUKOZ:
    =======

Please - I need an explanation for your LTM -mod. I have seen this discussion in the Russian (or Ukrainian) forum.
    https://mediadisk.cz/images/2021/10/...and_CS2.02.jpg How can I DISABLE or ENABLE consequences in your LTM mode? I do not understand that:

The consequences are ENABLED - if at the beginning of the game the hero talked to Tristan??

Or the consequences is DISABLED - unless the hero spoke to Tristan at the beginning of the game??

How is it? Because I hate the Consequences 2.02(!!) and stupid attacks of orcs or bandits - and I need to DISABLE it. In the installation, I using only Content Mod 3.1 + QP4.2 - WITHOUT the Consequences 2.02 (...this you already have integrated in the LTM mod..) .

Can you explain that? Thanks...
    Consequences are disabled by default.

You should talk to Tristan at the beginning of the game and choose the Consequence option in the dialogue:
    1. Full version of Consequences.
    2. The light version of Consequences.
    3. No Consequences.

Note that so far only 70% of the content from Consequences is integrated into LTM in current version.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #124 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Zitat Zitat von yukoz Beitrag anzeigen
    Consequences are disabled by default.

You should talk to Tristan at the beginning of the game and choose the Consequence option in the dialogue:
    1. Full version of Consequences.
    2. The light version of Consequences.
    3. No Consequences.

Note that so far only 70% of the content from Consequences is integrated into LTM in current version.
    Ok, thx for info...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #125 Zitieren
    Rookie

0377inshallah ist offline

Is there a way to open/interact with empty containers in 1.75.14L?

Like in title, I'm looking for a setting/command/mod that basically undoes one of "patched" features of the game.

One quest in Ardea requires you to dig up two graves and interact with undead, however if you dig them up before not only taking the quest, but also advancing to a certain point, they get "emptied" and you can't interact with them again (due to the patched out feature), thus you won't spawn the NPC you have to talk to.

I've looked through ge3.ini, and couldn't find an appropriate setting.

Is there a way to either undo that one change in patch, or trigger different quest stages? I have only discovered my blunder after several hours of play time, and I don't want to have to start the game from the start, since I've pretty much cleared the south of Myrtana.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #126 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Redmatix

Redmatix ist offline
    wie schaut es eigentlich aus mit ner sprachausgabe? habe nun mitbekommen das returning für gothic 2 mitlerweile eine TTS bekommen hat mit denn orginalen sprechern. wird das hier auch gemacht?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #127 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Niksloshier ist offline
    Hab die Mod installiert und bis auf einige [Ge]-Dialoge scheint es auch zu passen. Außerdem hab ich bei Tristan und Hamlar leider ein paar Dialoge, welche leer sind. Außer der noch nicht perfekten Übersetzung (wie gesagt fehlt sie teils und an einigen Stellen ist sie leider fehlerhaft) bin ich aber sehr positiv von der Mod angetan:

• Die Städte sehen aufgrund der neuen Texturen echt um einiges besser aus
    • Die neuen Quests gefallen mir sehr gut, gerade da es teils mehrere Enden gibt
    • Neue Schätze und Features sind ebenfalls super
    • Neue Gegner, Waffen, Rüstungen, sonstige Items etc...

Ich kann die Mod nur empfehlen!
    Schau doch mal auf meinem Twitch-Kanal vorbei. Aktuell: Täglich Returning 2.0 NB zwischen 09:00 und 16:00 Uhr.
    Geändert von Niksloshier (30.10.2021 um 13:54 Uhr)

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #128 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    Please can someone explain how to remove Vengard Magic Barrier? Can someone share the files from LTM that removes it? I even tried to talk to NPC_Test as Yukoz said but it doesnìt work, he just doesn't have any dialogues at all. I know that it may have something to do with the SySDyn Irendat files, is it possible to have directly the files that remove the barrier so that I can put them directly into Data Folder?

PS: newer versions of LTM 0.34 to 0.38 don't work for me using the Mod Starter to install, when I start new game it just crashes with "Where is the Guru" bug, I was forced to install an older version of LTM 0.3

9. Beiträge anzeigen #129 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Zitat Zitat von Frank97 Beitrag anzeigen
    Please can someone explain how to remove Vengard Magic Barrier? Can someone share the files from LTM that removes it? I even tried to talk to NPC_Test as Yukoz said but it doesnìt work,
    In the LTM mod for remove barrier over Vanguard, the PC Hero must have 4 crystals, next - must be removed orcs inside and around of the city, then must be used the crystals for activation of the stone-tablesy..... and bla bla blablaaaaa....

Yukoz makes things unnecessarily complicated. Simply - I made my own alternative: I asked Milten to remove the barrier around Vengrad - and he did.

No crystals, no magic formulas and no unnecessarily complicated quest that Yukoz did. Only small dialog...
    I do not have time for unnecessarily complicated quests.

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #130 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    In the LTM mod for remove barrier over Vanguard, the PC Hero must have 4 crystals, next - must be removed orcs inside and around of the city, then must be used the crystals for activation of the stone-tablesy..... and bla bla blablaaaaa....

Yukoz makes things unnecessarily complicated. Simply - I made my own alternative: I asked Milten to remove the barrier around Vengrad - and he did.

No crystals, no magic formulas and no unnecessarily complicated quest that Yukoz did. Only small dialog...
    I do not have time for unnecessarily complicated quests.
    Wait a moment, I just checked but Milten doesn'have such a dialogue option
    (I'm using the english version of Gothic 3)

Is it possible to just remove the barrier by putting some file into the Data Folder? Without dialogues or quests

11. Beiträge anzeigen #131 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

re..

Wait a moment, I just checked but Milten doesn'have such a dialogue option
    (I'm using the english version of Gothic 3).........
    No, I have created my own dialog for Milten (...in stringtable.ini) and an INFO files (...the scripts) for this dialog, and Barrier is possible simply remove.

I have adapted many YUKOZ´s quests to my needs, because there are a lot of unnecessarily quests in LTM. That's why I have a lot of alternatives to complete many LTM quests using so-called "quick-play" LTM update...

I don't want the Gothic 3 LTM-mod to look like Returning 2.0 for Gothic-2. Why? I have in the Gothic 3 like the story.... but there is no real story in LTM, just a lot of secondary and unnecessary quests. Therefore, I have my own "quick-play" for it. Maybe I release it as the LTM update. Some my friends already like it...
    Geändert von stereoamplifier (10.11.2021 um 16:16 Uhr)

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #132 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    No, I have created my own dialog for Milten (...in stringtable.ini) and an INFO files (...the scripts) for this dialog, and Barrier is possible simply remove.

I have adapted many YUKOZ´s quests to my needs, because there are a lot of unnecessarily quests in LTM. That's why I have a lot of alternatives to complete many LTM quests using so-called "quick-play" LTM update...

I don't want the Gothic 3 LTM-mod to look like Returning 2.0 for Gothic-2. Why? I have in the Gothic 3 like the story.... but there is no real story in LTM, just a lot of secondary and unnecessary quests. Therefore, I have my own "quick-play" for it. Maybe I release it as the LTM update. Some my friends already like it...
    Yes I agree with you, I think many updates shouldn’t be related on new quests that are not even translated so they’re not usable by English users

Can you share this update? It would be very nice to use it in the gothic 3 movies I’m making to make some Vengard scenes without the barrier, I would like to create a huge battle between royal army and orcs outside the barrier and outside the walls of the city, that’s why I would like to use Vengard without barrier

13. Beiträge anzeigen #133 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

...........I would like to create a huge battle between royal army and orcs outside the barrier and outside the walls of the city, that’s why I would like to use Vengard without barrier
    This is very simple, I already sent you PM...

14. Beiträge anzeigen #134 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Marto ist offline
    Hallo beisammen,

ich spiele derzeit Tag 24 in der Mod. Bin etwas herumgekommen, Nordmar, Myrtana, jetzt auch Varant.

Ich gehöre zu dem Typ Spieler, der gern den kompletten Content einer Mod genießen möchte und sich ungern etwas verbaut. Daher meine Frage: Gibt es in der Mod Quests, bei denen man die Nomadenräuber oder die Banditen in Myrtana besucht? Oder eine Gruppe roter Orks?

Ich habe gesehen, es gibt eine Banditenrüstung, allerdings sind die Banditen trotzdem feindlich gesinnt, wenn ich sie trage.

Ich würde mir ungern etwas verbauen. Falls es Quests derart gibt, habt ihr einen Hinweis, wo sie starten?
    Wie ist es ganz konkret mit Ortega, dem Banditenlager nahe der Wolfshöhle bei Montera oder den Nomaden nahe Bakaresh oder nahe Braga?

Danke für eure Hilfe!

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #135 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline

Content Mod 3.1 Incompatibility and Crash

I’m trying to install the new version of LTM 0.38 however when I install the mod together with the Content Mod 3.1, when I start new game it crashes immediately with the famous “Where is the Guru” bug.
    I’ve tested that without content mod it works. But I really cannot play without armors and stuff of the content mod, is there a way to fix this? I mean what the hell happened with the content mod 3.1 why is it not compatible anymore?

(I hadn’t choose Consequences options of course during the installer since as Yukoz says, the 70% of consequences are already integrated in LTM)

Ti describe in detail what happens, is that simply I install in this order mods:
    1)Community Patch 1.75
    2) Quest Pack
    3)Content Mod 3.1
    4)Lively Towns Mod
    When I install both CM3.1 and LTM game crashes

Edit: Apparently without Quest Pack seems to work, even together with CM3.1. So basically I installed CM3.1 without Quest Pack and it works. But maybe someone should take a look at this problem. (Maybe it has something to do with the Quest Pack? Do I need a specific version for that? I’m using the Italian version and it pretty much breaks also the new dialogues)
    Geändert von Frank97 (13.12.2021 um 11:16 Uhr) Grund: More testing

16. Beiträge anzeigen #136 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von Robespier

Robespier ist offline
    By the installation of CM 3.1, there should be no Consequences chosen.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #137 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

IceTea ist offline
    Hey ich wollt mal fragen ob wer die 0.38 schon übersetzt hat ? falls ja könntet ihr n link posten danke.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #138 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

IceTea ist offline
    Hey zusammen
    ich hab mir mal die mühe gemacht und hab die version 0.39 übersetzt, Umlaute sind ebenfalls gefixt.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JKv...ew?usp=sharing

ihr müsst nur die datei in den Lively Towns mod order rein schieben und ersetzen + ihr benötigt die version 0.39 einfach danach googeln.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #139 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline
    German version of Lively Towns Mod 0.39 is ready.
    Thanks to IceTea.

Download the new version:

LivelyTownsMod (Google Drive)

LivelyTownsMod (Dropbox)

LivelyTownsMod (Moddb)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #140 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von FaChDa

FaChDa ist offline
    Jetzt nachdem die TTS für die CM und für LTM da ist, wollte ich mir das ganze auch einmal anschauen. Das installieren hat auch alles soweit gut funktioniert. Jetzt ist es nur so, dass ich gleich am Anfang bei Hamlar oder auch mal Milten öfter mal zwei mal die gleiche Dialogoption habe. Man merkt dabei aber, dass es teilweise irgendwie unterschiedlich übersetzt ist.

Kennt ihr das Problem? Wirkt irgendwie so als ob ich die Mod in Sachen Dialoge doppelt installiert hätte.
    Übersetzungsarbeiten
    Returning - New Balance | Link: Klick
    Othello 3.0 - Deutsche Version | Link: Klick
    Dolina Zombie - Deutsche Version | Link: Klick

[Bild: kofi5.png]

Seite 7 von 11 « Erste ... 34567891011 Letzte »