Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 11 « Erste 12345678 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 207
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank97 Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh Yes man! Those are great ideas indeed! Especially rebuild Vengard with harbour and remove the barrier is the most awesome idea. Yukoz told me that he is going to do it, I hope it comes soon because is the one thing I’m waiting the most!

@Frank97 (...or @YUKOZ directly..)
    ===========================

There are many thoughts and ideas. For example:

1.) There could exists 2 small ports under Ardea and under Cape Dun. That is why there is overseas trade here. Myrtana has many mines for ore, and iron, gold, and also has many forests and quality wood. There could be factions that ilegal trade these things. And also a competitive struggle for dominance over trade routes, raids of bandits on trade caravans, etc...

2.) As I wrote above, after the liberation, other factions could control the cities. Not every city may always belong to a rebel. They can control some cities e.g. pirates, former mercenaries, but also the original inhabitants of Myrtana - the Rangers... (..similar as in the Varant - the Nomads...)

3.) Reconstruction of Vengrad after the liberation of the whole of Myrtana. This is also related to the removal of the magic barrier. A good story could be if an illegitimate son (or daughter) of King Rhobar II appeared. He(she) can be supported his followers, and he can fight about throne of the king of the Myrtana... Next - supply of wood for shipyards, shipbuilding, port work, fishing, supplies, orders for the king's warehouses (grain, meat, food, weapons) for the restoration of the Vengrad...

4.) Agriculture and blackmail of farmers on farms. It may be some rebel groups that trade with Hashishins illegally. A good story would be e.g. illicit arms production, illegal alcohol production, trafficking in women destined for the Isthar harem, etc.

5.) Restoring the temple and walls in Montera, A good story would be the struggle for power, who will be the boss of the city - and from which fraction. Or the peasant uprising, because Montera imposed high taxes on them. Riot suppression, etc...

6.) There may be a group of orcs who don't want to work for Kan. Those orcs disagree with Kan's views and join the rebel side - similar, as mercenaries joined the orc side (eg. the orc shaman Woulabe, and his orcs group can colaborate with rebels)...

7.) Taming + training of wolves (similar to Nordmar in the Wolf Clan) to protect farms, to protect villages. Orcs can train for similar purpose the WARGs breed. Then, during conflicts, or battles, can occur at the same time as the use of these animals (or another creatures)...

8.) In Nordmar there may be somewhere on the small island "Sea Clan". They live separately from the clans in Nordmar, and make raids (similar as the Vikings) using "drakkar" ships. Villages on the coast of Myrtana or Varant may be raided. Zuben (or Rhobar) may then demand the protection of the villages of Varant (or Myrtana)...

9.) There may be a large organization, eg. in the Varant (similar Cassia, and her group on Khorinis - but very strong). This organization (so called eg. Underworld of the Midland), which can include bandits, hashishins, mercenaries, but also nomads, and rebels. For example: This organization can Ben-Erai and Ben-Sala blackmail, because is here gold in gold mines, next can blackmail farms in Myrtana for grain because grain is missing during war, can supply weapons to orcs, can supply slaves to mines in the Myrtana (eg. for the Geldern mine, for mine of Ben-Erai, Ben-Sala, for mines occupied by orcs in the Nordmar, and can trade with women, etc... Slave hunters Gamal in the Capedun, or Quadir in the Silden, can cooperate with this organization. Thanks to their cooperation with pirates and bandits all over Midland, they are strong, and remove this organization will be very, very hard work...

------------------------

There are an infinite number of stories - and that's exactly what the LTM mod needs. Not loosing time with reworking useless new buildings, architecture, etc... The story is main!
    Geändert von stereoamplifier (08.10.2020 um 15:41 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #62 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von stereoamplifier Beitrag anzeigen

@Frank97 (...or @YUKOZ directly..)
    ===========================

There are many thoughts and ideas. For example:

1.) There could exists 2 small ports under Ardea and under Cape Dun. That is why there is overseas trade here. Myrtana has many mines for ore, and iron, gold, and also has many forests and quality wood. There could be factions that ilegal trade these things. And also a competitive struggle for dominance over trade routes, raids of bandits on trade caravans, etc...

2.) As I wrote above, after the liberation, other factions could control the cities. Not every city may always belong to a rebel. They can control some cities e.g. pirates, former mercenaries, but also the original inhabitants of Myrtana - the Rangers... (..similar as in the Varant - the Nomads...)

3.) Reconstruction of Vengrad after the liberation of the whole of Myrtana. This is also related to the removal of the magic barrier. A good story could be if an illegitimate son (or daughter) of King Rhobar II appeared. He(she) can be supported his followers, and he can fight about throne of the king of the Myrtana... Next - supply of wood for shipyards, shipbuilding, port work, fishing, supplies, orders for the king's warehouses (grain, meat, food, weapons) for the restoration of the Vengrad...

4.) Agriculture and blackmail of farmers on farms. It may be some rebel groups that trade with Hashishins illegally. A good story would be e.g. illicit arms production, illegal alcohol production, trafficking in women destined for the Isthar harem, etc.

5.) Restoring the temple and walls in Montera, A good story would be the struggle for power, who will be the boss of the city - and from which fraction. Or the peasant uprising, because Montera imposed high taxes on them. Riot suppression, etc...

6.) There may be a group of orcs who don't want to work for Kan. Those orcs disagree with Kan's views and join the rebel side - similar, as mercenaries joined the orc side (eg. the orc shaman Woulabe, and his orcs group can colaborate with rebels)...

7.) Taming + training of wolves (similar to Nordmar in the Wolf Clan) to protect farms, to protect villages. Orcs can train for similar purpose the WARGs breed. Then, during conflicts, or battles, can occur at the same time as the use of these animals (or another creatures)...

8.) In Nordmar there may be somewhere on the small island "Sea Clan". They live separately from the clans in Nordmar, and make raids (similar as the Vikings) using "drakkar" ships. Villages on the coast of Myrtana or Varant may be raided. Zuben (or Rhobar) may then demand the protection of the villages of Varant (or Myrtana)...

9.) There may be a large organization, eg. in the Varant (similar Cassia, and her group on Khorinis - but very strong). This organization (so called eg. Underworld of the Midland), which can include bandits, hashishins, mercenaries, but also nomads, and rebels. For example: This organization can Ben-Erai and Ben-Sala blackmail, because is here gold in gold mines, next can blackmail farms in Myrtana for grain because grain is missing during war, can supply weapons to orcs, can supply slaves to mines in the Myrtana (eg. for the Geldern mine, for mine of Ben-Erai, Ben-Sala, for mines occupied by orcs in the Nordmar, and can trade with women, etc... Slave hunters Gamal in the Capedun, or Quadir in the Silden, can cooperate with this organization. Thanks to their cooperation with pirates and bandits all over Midland, they are strong, and remove this organization will be very, very hard work...

------------------------

There are an infinite number of stories - and that's exactly what the LTM mod needs. Not loosing time with reworking useless new buildings, architecture, etc... The story is main!
    These are all incredible ideas man, they would however take a lot of work to be done unfortunately at least having better buildings is better than nothing, but I'm absolutely not against new ideas of course. Anyway many of those ideas you mentioned I will try to implement into my Gothic 3 Tv Show on Youtube I'm trying to make, here is the first episode if you're interested, Yukoz is credited because he gave me a very pretious help with weapons, armors and helmets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwKT5KAG2y0&t=8966s

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

These are all incredible ideas man, they would however take a lot of work to be done unfortunately at least having better buildings is better than nothing, but I'm absolutely not against new ideas of course. Anyway many of those ideas you mentioned I will try to implement into my Gothic 3 Tv Show on Youtube I'm trying to make, here is the first episode if you're interested, Yukoz is credited because he gave me a very pretious help with weapons, armors and helmets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwKT5KAG2y0&t=8966s
    Beautiful video, Frank97. I saw it whole... It's a pity that YUKOZ can't implement more of my ideas in to LTM mod. I have a whole new story in my head... but yes - this is the YUKOZ project and I respect it..

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

re..

Also one idea for Gothic 3 LTM mod, eg. for an improved story:

Khorinis as a small island, lying in front of Ardea. The island's low poly mesh is rounded and closed from behind like an atoll with massive stone objects. Only the town of Khorinis and its small surrounding area are accessible. The port extends below the lighthouse on the left. It reaches almost to the islet in front of the city. The original port on the right has been further expanded. Up to 36 ships can fit here...

https://mediadisk.cz/images/2020/10/...r_Gothic-3.jpg

About 300-350 hours of hard work, and more than 2800 objects were inserted here. Some building interiors will be accessible. Khorinis is still under construction and I hope to see a similar port(!) in the Gothic 2 mode "History of Khorinis"...
    Geändert von stereoamplifier (09.10.2020 um 14:04 Uhr)

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #65 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline

Khorinis as a small island, lying in front of Ardea. The island's low poly mesh is rounded and closed from behind like an atoll with massive stone objects. Only the town of Khorinis and its small surrounding area are accessible. The port extends below the lighthouse on the left. It reaches almost to the islet in front of the city. The original port on the right has been further expanded. Up to 36 ships can fit here...

About 300-350 hours of hard work, and more than 2800 objects were inserted here. Some building interiors will be accessible. Khorinis is still under construction and I hope to see a similar port(!) in the Gothic 2 mode "History of Khorinis"...
    Can you send me the link to use this harbour mod please?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist gerade online
    Das sieht so genial aus
    Ich will das auf deutsch erleben

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #67 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Knighter

Knighter ist offline
    Kurzes Feedback meinerseits:
    Ich spiele die Mod derzeit das erste mal und bin hellauf begeistert. Ingame bin ich aktuell bei Tag 17 und habe es noch nicht weiter als bis nach Montera geschafft.
    Befinde mich derzeit sogar wieder in Kap Dun, da ich es gerade befreit habe und dort nun wieder dutzende Quests auf mich warten.

Ich habe Gothic 3 noch nie so dynamisch erlebt wie mit dieser Mod. Die Umgebung verändert sich ständig. Sowohl Pflanzen als auch NPC sind nie am selben Ort und man hat das Gefühl, dass die Welt um einen sich nun auch verändert. Die meisten neuen Quests erscheinen mir bisher sehr sinnvoll und (bis auf die Übersetzung) gut ins Spielgeschehen integriert. Oftmals kann ich sogar gar nicht erwarten wie es weiter geht. Auch finde ich die zeitlich begrenzten Quests interessant. Da dort nun auch endlich das Gefühl weitergetragen wird, dass Eile geboten ist und man eben nicht noch hier und da was anderes vorher erledigen kann.

Ich freue mich auf jeden Fall auf alle weiteren Neuerungen die mich noch erwarten und auf baldige neue Versionen der Mod mit deutscher Übersetzung. Vielen Dank nochmal an Alle, die sich die Mühe machen, dass Ganze in deutsch anzubieten. Für mich gibts in Zukunft Gothic 3 nur noch mit dieser Mod

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68 Zitieren
    Lehrling

LC91 ist offline

Seit heute kommt der "GURU" wieder -.-

Nabend,

also soweit so gut. Top Mod!

Ich hoffe ich bin hier diesbezüglich richtig.
    Mein Problem ist, dass ich seit heute Abend wieder am laufenden Band (sobald ich einen Händler anspreche) den GURU-Error um die Ohren gehauen bekomme. Ich dachte der wäre ausradiert worden...

Anbei zwei Screenshots vom Fehler selbst und dem "Setup-Up".

[Bild: attachment.php?s=e0c872dc1a2305cd4858ca25c3ed5e5b&attachmentid=49663&d=1602621839&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=e0c872dc1a2305cd4858ca25c3ed5e5b&attachmentid=49664&d=1602621845&thumb=1]

Über eine Lösung wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Ebenfalls erlitt Gothic3 einen Guru-Crash als ich die Piratenrüstung, die auf der kleinen Insel vor Kap Dun zu finden ist, anlegen wollte.

VG
    LC

PS
    Falls ich hier falsch sein sollte, dann bitte den Post in das entsprechende Forum verschieben. Vielen Dank.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LC91 Beitrag anzeigen
    Nabend,

also soweit so gut. Top Mod!

Ich hoffe ich bin hier diesbezüglich richtig.
    Mein Problem ist, dass ich seit heute Abend wieder am laufenden Band (sobald ich einen Händler anspreche) den GURU-Error um die Ohren gehauen bekomme. Ich dachte der wäre ausradiert worden...

Anbei zwei Screenshots vom Fehler selbst und dem "Setup-Up".

[Bild: attachment.php?s=e0c872dc1a2305cd4858ca25c3ed5e5b&attachmentid=49663&d=1602621839&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=e0c872dc1a2305cd4858ca25c3ed5e5b&attachmentid=49664&d=1602621845&thumb=1]

Über eine Lösung wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Ebenfalls erlitt Gothic3 einen Guru-Crash als ich die Piratenrüstung, die auf der kleinen Insel vor Kap Dun zu finden ist, anlegen wollte.

VG
    LC

PS
    Falls ich hier falsch sein sollte, dann bitte den Post in das entsprechende Forum verschieben. Vielen Dank.
    Please do NOT install Rebalance Mod. It is already included in LTM.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

re...

@Frank97:
    ========

Can you send me the link to use this harbour mod please?
    Hey, Frank! What you want is unrealized. This port is part of a huge "WGM-MOD" (which we already talked about in PM - if you remember). The port contains more than 2,800 meshes - and a template, texture, material, physics and script (for mesh position) are required for each mesh. By separating this from orig. MOD is impossible because there are many ports (under Cape-Dun, Trelis, Vengrad, another under Nordmar (for Orcs ships) and another in Bakaresh, Lago and MoraSul in Varanta. Sorry, I don't have free time for this and nobody of authors of this MOD it won't do..

But in the LTM MOD already Yukoz have harbour under Vengrad. You can use it... or not?

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #71 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    @Frank97:
    ========

Hey, Frank! What you want is unrealized. This port is part of a huge "WGM-MOD" (which we already talked about in PM - if you remember). The port contains more than 2,800 meshes - and a template, texture, material, physics and script (for mesh position) are required for each mesh. By separating this from orig. MOD is impossible because there are many ports (under Cape-Dun, Trelis, Vengrad, another under Nordmar (for Orcs ships) and another in Bakaresh, Lago and MoraSul in Varanta. Sorry, I don't have free time for this and nobody of authors of this MOD it won't do..

But in the LTM MOD already Yukoz have harbour under Vengrad. You can use it... or not?
    In LTM there isn't a Vengard Harbour yet because Yukoz hasn't rebuilt Vengard city yet, I'm praying Innos he will rebuild Vengard soon. Maybe you were talking about the small harbour in the northen part of Vengard that the Mod Consequences adds into the game, but that one is pretty garbage and all ships are destroyed together with the docks

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

In LTM there isn't a Vengard Harbour yet because Yukoz hasn't rebuilt Vengard city yet, I'm praying Innos he will rebuild Vengard soon. Maybe you were talking about the small harbour in the northen part of Vengard that the Mod Consequences adds into the game, but that one is pretty garbage and all ships are destroyed together with the docks
    Hmm ... Yes, I saw this port of Vengrad, but I don't understand: what do you need a port for? Do you need a port or boats? (..galeon "Esmeralda", I think, can be used in Gothic-3 ... Do you need it for Gothic-story videos, or similar?

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #73 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    Hmm ... Yes, I saw this port of Vengrad, but I don't understand: what do you need a port for? Do you need a port or boats? (..galeon "Esmeralda", I think, can be used in Gothic-3 ... Do you need it for Gothic-story videos, or similar?
    Yes! A Port because I'm shooting the next episode of my Gothic 3 Story Tv Show and soon I will have to make scenes in Vengard, that's why I'm hoping the city will get rebuilt with a full port with docks and boats, galeons

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

LTM errors

LESTER: Bad news! There will be no reinforcements.!
    PC HERO: Why? What has happened?
    LESTER: Pirates. Go see to the sea: our ship Esmeralda is gone.

https://mediadisk.cz/images/2020/10/24/YUKOZ_fix_2.jpg
    The ship Esmeralda is gone?! And this - about 200 meters next, is what?

===========================================================

PC HERO: You can take me somewhere?
    FERRY MAN: Why not? If you can pay...
    PC HERO: SILDEN (selection)

https://mediadisk.cz/images/2020/10/24/YUKOZ_fix_1.jpg
    1.) To the Silden city? By boat on a shallow river, and through the waterfalls - to the Silden-lake?!
    2.) And next: price for transport is very high. 10.000 gold for one transport? This is in this case total useless.!

Yukoz, Yukoz.... ... Sorry for my sarcasm, your work on the mod is good - but your logical thinkink not. Please fix those stupidities!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Diaz00

Diaz00 ist offline
    Ich mag die Mod bisher auch

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Elitekampfsocke

Elitekampfsocke ist offline
    Hallo, möchtw mich zuerst für die Übersetzung bedanken.

So jetzt zu meinem Problem.

Ich habe die Mod in der Reihenfolge installiert und den Ordner gelöscht wie beschrieben. Bis zum Quest Paket und Content Mod funktioniert alles ohne Probleme. Wenn ich aber die LTM mod plus den Consequences Patch installiere sind alle neuen NPCs fliegende Köpfe die quest Funktionen (zumindest die 2 die ich getestet habe.) kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegen könnte?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Elitekampfsocke Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo, möchtw mich zuerst für die Übersetzung bedanken.

So jetzt zu meinem Problem.

Ich habe die Mod in der Reihenfolge installiert und den Ordner gelöscht wie beschrieben. Bis zum Quest Paket und Content Mod funktioniert alles ohne Probleme. Wenn ich aber die LTM mod plus den Consequences Patch installiere sind alle neuen NPCs fliegende Köpfe die quest Funktionen (zumindest die 2 die ich getestet habe.) kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegen könnte?
    ATTENTION (if you install LTM together with Content Mod):
    There is a CRITICAL BUG in Content Mod. When installed, it often produces gaps in game archives.
    After Content Mod installation is recommended to check archives sequence in pack "data" to make sure there are no gaps in numbers there (especially in archives with an extension starting with .m).

Gap example:

Templates.m00, Templates.m01, Templates.m02, Templates.m05 (.m03,.m04 are absent)
    _compiledMaterial.m01, _compiledMaterial.m02, _compiledMaterial.m03 (.m00 is absent)

Solution:

If after Content Mod installation there are gaps in game archives, you need to rename archives before mods integration with Mod-starter.
    Templates.m00, Templates.m01, Templates.m02, Templates.m03
    _compiledMaterial.m00, _compiledMaterial.m01, _compiledMaterial.m02

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78 Zitieren
    Lehrling

sinnabrt ist offline
    Hallo Community,

ich habe ein Problem bei meiner Sprachausgabe bzw. Audio. Also zunächst habe ich es nach Anleitung installiert und dies hat auch soweit geklappt.
    So sitzt der Dorfälteste oder Brant bei mir dort, wo angegeben. Aber habe ich keinen Sound bei der Sprachausgabe. Egal ob Deutsch oder Englisch.
    Die ini hatte ich auch audio und text auf German gesetzt. Das Spiel wurde über Steam installiert und dort unter Eigenschaften ebenfalls auf Deutsch gesetzt.

Hätte jmd einen Lösungsansatz?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Redmatix

Redmatix ist offline
    Ist die Aktuelle version von der mod auch auf deutsch übersetzt?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Ronosevi ist offline

LTM v0.33 Übersetzung Deutsch v0.51.33 (Beta) veröffentlicht

Hi zusammen,

endlich fand ich mal wieder Zeit mich hieran zu setzen. Das Übersetzungsprojekt ist nun an die aktuellste Version der LTM v0.33 angepasst und mit vielen manuellen Verbesserungen, die sich in den Wochen nach dem Release angesammelt hatten auf Version 0.51.33 (Beta) aktualisiert. Schaut mal auf der ersten Seite vorbei und verwendet die neueste Version, wenn ihr euren nächsten Run beginnt. Für neuere Versionen der LTM muss in der Regel ein neues Spiel begonnen werden. Für neuere Versionen des Übersetzungsprojekten muss kein neues Spiel begonnen werden, da muss lediglich die stringtableMod.ini-Datei überschrieben werden und die Mods mit dem ModStarter neu integriert werden.

Beste Grüße
    Ronosevi

Zitat Zitat von Redmatix Beitrag anzeigen
    Ist die Aktuelle version von der mod auch auf deutsch übersetzt?
    Jetzt schon.

Zitat Zitat von sinnabrt Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo Community,

ich habe ein Problem bei meiner Sprachausgabe bzw. Audio. Also zunächst habe ich es nach Anleitung installiert und dies hat auch soweit geklappt.
    So sitzt der Dorfälteste oder Brant bei mir dort, wo angegeben. Aber habe ich keinen Sound bei der Sprachausgabe. Egal ob Deutsch oder Englisch.
    Die ini hatte ich auch audio und text auf German gesetzt. Das Spiel wurde über Steam installiert und dort unter Eigenschaften ebenfalls auf Deutsch gesetzt.

Hätte jmd einen Lösungsansatz?
    Wie sehen die Werte in deiner Gothic3\Ini\g3.ini Text=German und Audio=German aus (nach der Integration)?

Ich Erinnere mich so ein Problem auch mal bei einer Installation gehabt zu haben. Da hat irgendetwas die Werte in der ini jeweils wieder überschrieben. Eine Neuinstallation hatte damals das Problem behoben.

Mache nochmal eine Neuinstallation und teste das Spiel bevor du mit dem ModStarter RGL und LTM integrierst. Funktioniert die Sprachausgabe ohne RGL und LTM? Dann integriere RGL und LTM mit dem ModStarter und teste nochmal. Funktioniert die Sprachausgabe mit RGL und LTM? Dann berichte dein Ergebnis hier.
    Geändert von Ronosevi (19.11.2020 um 23:03 Uhr)

Seite 4 von 11 « Erste 12345678 ... Letzte »