Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 11 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 207
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von Robespier

Robespier ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank97 Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you tell me the password to access the 7Zip files of MYINA Mod please?
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    gothicz(tecka)net
    All Russian invadors must die!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline

re...

MYINA mod is unfinished BETA version from 2015... but this is ideas of my friends, and their Gothic-3 game idea..

I very like this mod. Is so collored.... Unfortunately - is missing a lot physics and lightmaps... But it is playable...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Sporthistoriker

Sporthistoriker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von stereoamplifier Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]

This was very preliminary release of mod for Gothic 3, but not for game-playing. MYINA mod was solved primary for "comics purposes", and for "comics scenes", as you can see eg. here:

http://img24.cz/images/84359426746614227738.jpg
    http://img24.cz/images/16996991524949485047.jpg
    http://img24.cz/images/81370125757943556718.jpg

[...]
    I downloaded the modification and fix from time to time, unfortunately both files are provided with a password. Do you have the passwords for me so that I can unzip and view them?
    Ich suche SEHR DRINGEND: Alten Rechner für ein MS-DOS/Windows 3.11/ME System MIT Diskettenlaufwerk.
    Aktueller Zustand: Muss im Januar/Februar - wenn es ganz schlecht läuft erst im April in Fachklinik.
    Pflegestufe 3 in Bearbeitung, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

WICHTIGES THEMA: [KNOWLEDGE HUB] International exchange of knowledge and tools

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    I downloaded the modification and fix from time to time, unfortunately both files are provided with a password. Do you have the passwords for me so that I can unzip and view them?
    Robespier already posted the password two posts above yours...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Sporthistoriker

Sporthistoriker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    Robespier already posted the password two posts above yours...
    Danke Dir, das passiert wenn man etwas beginnt als Frage zu schreiben und dann zwei Tage durchpennt - es dann ohne Aktualisierung postet.
    Ich suche SEHR DRINGEND: Alten Rechner für ein MS-DOS/Windows 3.11/ME System MIT Diskettenlaufwerk.
    Aktueller Zustand: Muss im Januar/Februar - wenn es ganz schlecht läuft erst im April in Fachklinik.
    Pflegestufe 3 in Bearbeitung, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

WICHTIGES THEMA: [KNOWLEDGE HUB] International exchange of knowledge and tools

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren
    Apprentice

kemmi83 ist offline
    Macht die Version einen Unterschied, Steam oder GoG?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren

Robespier ist offline
    Mit CP 1.75 kaum.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

IceTea ist offline
    Hey
    ich hab ne frage zur Version 0.31 wie mach ich das da mit der Übersetzung ?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Muchtie

Muchtie ist offline
    Also wenn ich richtig verstanden habe ist im LTM den LCTM erhalten, richtig?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Diaz00

Diaz00 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Muchtie Beitrag anzeigen
    Also wenn ich richtig verstanden habe ist im LTM den LCTM erhalten, richtig?
    Du meinst die LCTM ist in der LTM enthalten? Dann Ja
    Geändert von Diaz00 (13.09.2020 um 14:59 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Diaz00

Diaz00 ist offline
    Ich spiele auch zur Zeit die Liverly Town Mod und muss sagen ich finde sie bisher super

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

LTM032 released...

I saw now new version LTM v.0.32. I must tell - I am disappointed. From june until today (for 3 month) - nothing news here. In the story of NPCs is no new quests for new NPCs, only revided old quests, and "strings.ini" dialogs...

And graphics - the same. As already say my friends from gothicz.net forum - is here only stupidly copied buildings and ideas from the 5-6 years old "MYINA"-mod... (..I can´t understand, for what is good such a waste of the time...)

CSP-project, is for me still "1" of the all Gothic-3 modifications. The CSP-team - go forward!!
    Geändert von stereoamplifier (14.09.2020 um 23:11 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53 Zitieren

Robespier ist offline
    I saw now new version LTM v.0.32. I must tell - I am disappointed. From june until today (for 3 month) - nothing news here. In the story of NPCs is no new quests for new NPCs, only revided old quests, and "strings.ini" dialogs...

And graphics - the same. As already say my friends from gothicz.net forum - is here only stupidly copied buildings and ideas from the 5-6 years old "MYINA"-mod... (..I can´t understand, for what is good such a waste of the time...)

CSP-project, is for me still "1" of the all Gothic-3 modifications. The CSP-team - go forward!!
    Please not compare these projects. They have different goals and scales. And it looks not good to glorify other mods in the topic dedicated to LTM.

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #54 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline

Dude you have some serious problem. Buildings in Gothic 3 sucked, at least LTM is trying to fix that. You expect perfection in few months and then you talk about CSP, which is just a cool thing that we will never see because we will all be dead before they decide to release even a beta version of it. Appreciate the fact that Yuko is giving all his energy to try to fix this garbage game.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Hey, Frank! Yukoz´s work is super - no discussion! But from begin he had better progres, more new stories, etc... and now prefers unnecessary details. I would appreciate more stories, more NPC characters, and other lively cities (Geldern, Montera, Silden ....)
    Geändert von stereoamplifier (18.09.2020 um 21:58 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Pandion ist offline
    Hey, Frank! Yukoz´s work is super - no discussion! But from negin he had better progres, more new stories, etc... and now prefers unnecessary details. I would appreciate more stories, more NPC characters, and other lively cities (Geldern, Montera, Silden ....)
    You could help him, then he'll be faster :P

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

re..

Zitat Zitat von Pandion Beitrag anzeigen
    You could help him, then he'll be faster :P
    I can't - because adding the same objects with a changed textures will caused only waste time... and this never not interested me. For ltm mod is better a lot new story-content for NPCs.

(......... eg. rebuild Vengrad, in Montera the monastery + walls, or harbour in Vengrad, then remove magic barrier, or choice, which fraction can be to control liberated city (not only rebels: can be choice for more groups, eg. former mercenaries, or pirates, who wants to control of the cities.... etc, etc.) This is a lot good ideas for LTM mod.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Zitat Zitat von Rhobar III Beitrag anzeigen
    ..........da Brant ja von jemanden redet der mit Schaufel richtung Reddock gegangen ist sind aufzufinden
    Also komme ich wieder nicht weiter...
    At the back of the farm, closer to the slope towards Ardea, this is the place to must dig...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59 Zitieren
    Lehrling

LC91 ist offline

"Where is the guru" Fehler

+++++++"gelöst"+++++++ --> Sinitar Gothic 3 Install Video on YouTube

Moin Moin,

also erstmal vielen Dank an die Modder für die Mods!
    Und danke an dich Ronosevi für die Anleitung.

Habe die Anleitung befolgt.
    Bis auf:
    "
    - Gothic 3 Community Patch v1.75.14 Int. Update Pack v1.04.11 SupportMod (nach der Installation des Update Packs im Gothic 3\UpdatePack-Ordner vorhanden)
    "
    Weil ich dort zwar eine Datei mit dem Namen gefunden habe, aber nicht wusste wohin damit.
    Alles andere an Dateien habe ich up-to-date genutzt.

Allerdings erhalte ich beim Starten den alten Fehler "Where is the Guru".

Woran kann es liegen?

Vielen Dank voran.
    Geändert von LC91 (13.10.2020 um 22:40 Uhr)

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #60 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    I can't - because adding the same objects with a changed textures will caused only waste time... and this never not interested me. For ltm mod is better a lot new story-content for NPCs.

(......... eg. rebuild Vengrad, in Montera the monastery + walls, or harbour in Vengrad, then remove magic barrier, or choice, which fraction can be to control liberated city (not only rebels: can be choice for more groups, eg. former mercenaries, or pirates, who wants to control of the cities.... etc, etc.) This is a lot good ideas for LTM mod.
    Oh Yes man! Those are great ideas indeed! Especially rebuild Vengard with harbour and remove the barrier is the most awesome idea. Yukoz told me that he is going to do it, I hope it comes soon because is the one thing I’m waiting the most!

Seite 3 von 11 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »