Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 53
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Das Gothic 3 Intro gibt es jetzt auch, in 1080p.
    Das Video muss in den Ordner "Gothic 3\Data\Video" kopiert werden.

Ich schätze, dass die Gothic 1 und Gothic 2 Videos wohl auch noch in 1080p erscheinen werden.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Da das Gothic 3 Intro ja ganz ohne Sprachausgabe daherkommt, wurden von Freddy und DasKai zwei alternative, nachvertonte Versionen erstellt.

Hat jemand zufällig einen Account im russischen WoP und mag einmal nachfragen, ob kegor-chik diese beiden (meiner Meinung nach besseren) nachvertonten Versionen vielleicht auch auf 1080p hochrechnen könnte?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JudgeKyle Beitrag anzeigen
    Da das Gothic 3 Intro ja ganz ohne Sprachausgabe daherkommt, wurden von Freddy und DasKai zwei alternative, nachvertonte Versionen erstellt.

Hat jemand zufällig einen Account im russischen WoP und mag einmal nachfragen, ob kegor-chik diese beiden (meiner Meinung nach besseren) nachvertonten Versionen vielleicht auch auf 1080p hochrechnen könnte?
    Hi. The author added videos from this link, you can use.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von N1kX Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi. The author added videos from this link, you can use.
    I saw that you posted my request in the author's thread, thank you very much for that! And also thanks to kegor-chik for doing it.

Do you know if he is still planning to convert the Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 videos to 1080p? 720p is really good already but I can't wait to see it in 1080p.
    Geändert von JudgeKyle (11.05.2020 um 15:41 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    I saw that you posted my request in the author's thread, thank you very much for that! And also thanks to kegor-chik for doing it.

Do you know if he is still planning to convert the Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 videos to 1080p? 720p is really good already but I can't wait to see it in 1080p.
    I wrote to the author that he himself looked, if in 1080p the quality does not change in comparison with 720p, then it is not worth it.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    I wrote to the author that he himself looked, if in 1080p the quality does not change in comparison with 720p, then it is not worth it.
    Ok, so let's see what he will do. But even the 720p are awesome work!

Another question just came into my mind. What about the other videos from Gothic 3 like the different endings (I forgot if there were also videos shown during the game)? Would be great, if he could provide them (in 1080p) too.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Neuling

kegor-chik ist offline
    Ok, so let's see what he will do. But even the 720p are awesome work!

Another question just came into my mind. What about the other videos from Gothic 3 like the different endings (I forgot if there were also videos shown during the game)? Would be great, if he could provide them (in 1080p) too.
    There are no longer story clips in the game, only company logos and credits. I’m thinking about 1080p, I have not yet evaluated the feasibility.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kegor-chik Beitrag anzeigen
    There are no longer story clips in the game, only company logos and credits. I’m thinking about 1080p, I have not yet evaluated the feasibility.
    Thanks for writing here and let us know about your plans.

So in Gothic 3 are only the Intro and the three different ending scenes, right? Would be nice to have the ending scenes in 1080p too. I remember the ending only shows some pictures but it's still a video file, isn't it?

And of course I would love to see the Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 videos in 1080p too, that would be perfect. But in any way, thank you very much for sharing it with us, I really appreciate it!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Halbgott Avatar von Kyle07

Kyle07 ist offline
    Ich liebe es, dass derzeit per KI solche Videos und texturen hochgerechnet werden können. Coole Sache!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kyle07 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich liebe es, dass derzeit per KI solche Videos und texturen hochgerechnet werden können. Coole Sache!
    Ist irgendwie immer wieder faszinierend was heutzutage alles so möglich ist.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Ist irgendwie immer wieder faszinierend was heutzutage alles so möglich ist.
    I'll just leave it here.
    https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41962/

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Also pretty interesting! Personally I'm always using Artemianos Texture Pack, so I would need to see if I want to use it or not. Seems like I need to compare the texture first to decide. But thank you for sharing it here; it's great that the Russian Gothic community is still active and develop such nice things.

Is there something similar for Gothic 1 too?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Texture pack will be made for Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 with an addition. Until that in priority for Gothic 2. For Gothic 1 then quickly will make, there a bit textures is used.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Texture pack will be made for Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 with an addition. Until that in priority for Gothic 2. For Gothic 1 then quickly will make, there a bit textures is used.
    I see and I will definitely follow your project, so please keep up the good work. Maybe you should open a new thread here, so you'll get the attention of more people.

When you give us the first version for downloading, I will compare it to Artemianos Texture Pack. It looks pretty good so far, but I'm not sure if I really want to change, because I'm pretty satisfied with Artemianos Texture Pack and I think his Textures are also still pretty close to the original game.

Edit: I went through your screenshot comparison package and my main thought is, that it's pretty nice for people who want to stay as close to the original textures as possible. In most cases it looks much better and sharper, but in many cases there is only a slight difference.

Personally I think I will keep using Artemianos Texture Packs for Gothic 1 and Gothic 2, since it seems they bring a lot better quality already and it's still very close to the original textures as far as I can tell.
    Geändert von JudgeKyle (12.05.2020 um 12:49 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Neuling

kegor-chik ist offline
    Thanks for writing here and let us know about your plans.

So in Gothic 3 are only the Intro and the three different ending scenes, right? Would be nice to have the ending scenes in 1080p too. I remember the ending only shows some pictures but it's still a video file, isn't it?

And of course I would love to see the Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 videos in 1080p too, that would be perfect. But in any way, thank you very much for sharing it with us, I really appreciate it!
    I think the endings are made on the game engine, these videos are not in the directory.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kegor-chik Beitrag anzeigen
    I think the endings are made on the game engine, these videos are not in the directory.
    Okay, I didn't know that.

Looking forward to the 1080p videos for Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 (if you'll do)!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    I guess the 1080p versions of all the videos will not be released anymore, but I'm still hoping.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    banned

Esel Else ist offline
    Tolle Sache. Jetzt interessiert mich mit welchem Programm er die Videos hochskaliert hat. Würde es gerne mal in 1080p machen.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Soweit ich das verstanden habe, wollte der Ersteller die Videos auch noch in 1080p anbieten, sofern der Qualitätsgewinn im Vergleich zu den 720p Videos groß genug ist. Da sich nun schon länger nichts mehr getan hat, vermute ich schon fast, dass da nichts mehr kommen wird.

Vielleicht sieht man aber auch tatsächlich keinen Unterschied mehr und insofern wären die 720p Videos absolut ausreichend. Jedenfalls echt klasse, dass wir jetzt die Videos in höherer Qualität haben.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Soweit ich das verstanden habe, wollte der Ersteller die Videos auch noch in 1080p anbieten, sofern der Qualitätsgewinn im Vergleich zu den 720p Videos groß genug ist. Da sich nun schon länger nichts mehr getan hat, vermute ich schon fast, dass da nichts mehr kommen wird.

Vielleicht sieht man aber auch tatsächlich keinen Unterschied mehr und insofern wären die 720p Videos absolut ausreichend. Jedenfalls echt klasse, dass wir jetzt die Videos in höherer Qualität haben.
    Ich lade das alles gerade runter und will mich damit befassen, kann Dich auf dem laufenden halten.
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »