Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Neuling

Mexxis89 ist offline

Gothic 3 as i strategy waves

Hello. Its me.. Again..

As last time. I would like to apologize for my english. And now with my problem/idea. Call it how you want

From my last topic. You guys know i love gothic. I also love one type of strategy game and that is waves. Where you buy army. and you can call next wave what will come. if you defend it. you can buy more troops and call next wave..

I am still big newbie in g3dit.

But i would like to ask. if some type of strategy could be modded into gothic 3.

Example: You got city. for example Cape Dun. And for money you could buy some Paladin, Rebel or other type of people. Then would come waves for example orcs or bandits. You defend it. get some money. depends on what type of guy you would like to choose. (magic, sword, bow) and buy more people. Then it could come boss wave and more other things that could make this mod expendable.

Is this even possible to make? I would like to try it and invest some time into it.

Or maybe its just my stupid idea and this is for you guys absolutely bullshit. But for ask you do nothing. Thanks for reading my idea and also for the answer.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline

re..

No, pane "Mexxisane" - nad tím jsem spekuloval už i já I nad možností implementovat schopnost vzít si s sebou více chlapů na plnění nějakých přidaných těžkých bitevních misí (přidali by se ke mně - více současně (!) např. za protislužbu, nebo prachy). Bohužel na tomto fóru se to nesetkalo "s pochopením" Putovat po světě G3 sám je nudné...
    ----------------------------
    Well, Mr. Mexxisan - I've been speculating on that, too Also about the possibility of implementing the ability to take more guys with PC-Hero to complete some added hard battle missions (several would be added to me at the same time (!) eg - for money, or quests). Unfortunately, it did not meet "with understanding" in this forum Traveling around the world of G3 alone is boring ...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von zehde

zehde ist offline
    G3 Tower Defense?
    Dein Glück, aber ich hätte Dir auch gerne die Fresse poliert.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Neuling

Mexxis89 ist offline
    actually yes or something simillar