Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 6 von 10 « Erste ... 2345678910 Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 191
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    Lucigoth testet gerade wieder LoA, daher stammt auch die Karte

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Milky-Way Beitrag anzeigen
    Lucigoth testet gerade wieder LoA, daher stammt auch die Karte
    Na dann gibt es dort ja so einiges einzusammeln.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103 Zitieren
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lucigoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Wenn ich mit der Mitte des Pfeiles auf einem grünen Punkt stehe, dann sollte dort (oder auch in der Umgebung) was zu finden sein.
    Unter oder über ist nicht, Flachland ringsrum.
    Habe dieses bei mindestens 10 grünen Punkten ausprobiert- es war nichts zu finden.
    Einstellung ist ja bei mir: Pflanzen ab 250 Roperie.
    Werde morgen dazu wohl mal ein Video machen.
    Wenn ich mir Deinen Screenshot anschaue, glaube ich nicht, dass Dein Filter funktioniert. Du hast so viele grüne Punkte, dass können keineswegs nur Pflanzen mit permanenten Boni sein. Entweder stimmt der Betrag nicht (LoA hat ja eine eigene Währung, da könnten die Werte komplett anders sein), oder aber der Filter funktioniert bei LoA wegen der Währung nicht.

Wenn Du auf einem Punkt stehst und da nichts zu finden ist:
    1. Sicher dass da auch keine Höhle unter dir ist?
    2. Die Pflanze könnte auch unterm Mesh platziert worden sein. Bei Gothic2 DNdR gibt es auch viele Pflanzen, an die man gar nicht rankommen kann. Bei Xeres waren es noch viel mehr. Gibt es bei LoA ein Suchendes Irrlicht? Wenn ja, verwende das wenn Du auf einem Punkt stehst. Wenn das Irrlicht etwas unterm Boden anzeigt, oder an einem Punkt in Bodennähe hin und her wandert, dann kommst Du an das Item nicht ran.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TazmanDevil Beitrag anzeigen
    Wenn ich mir Deinen Screenshot anschaue, glaube ich nicht, dass Dein Filter funktioniert.
    Moment, der Screenshot hängt nicht mit der von dir zitierten Aussage zusammen. Der Screenshot stammt von einer älteren Seite des Threads. Auf den hatte ich mich nun nur bezogen wegen der Auflösung.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    A completely similar patch on Union

https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41981/#post-1085093

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von N1kX Beitrag anzeigen
    A completely similar patch on Union

https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41981/#post-1085093
    Same phrasing in the opening post down to exactly identical variable names in the source code. What a hero.

The reason that this plugin was necessary because of "conflicts" doesn't convince me.

Why do I even bother...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107 Zitieren
    Lehrling

LHaart ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    Same phrasing in the opening post down to exactly identical variable names in the source code. What a hero.

The reason that this plugin was necessary because of "conflicts" doesn't convince me.

Why do I even bother...
    Привет.
    Сделал именно из-за конфликтов, связанных с вылетами в некоторых модах. Друг отписал, что было бы неплохо иметь такой плагин на Union, я сделал. Решил выложить в общий доступ, не одному же человеку им пользоваться?

Как я вижу, вас это немного смущает. Без проблем удалю плагин, мне не сложно. Удалять?

Hey.
    I did it because of conflicts related to departures in some mods. A friend wrote that it would be nice to have such a plugin on Union, I did. I decided to put it in the public domain, not just one person to use it?

As I see it, it bothers you a little. I’ll remove the plugin without problems, it’s not difficult for me. Delete?
    Geändert von LHaart (17.05.2020 um 19:02 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LHaart Beitrag anzeigen
    I did it because of conflicts related to departures in some mods. A friend wrote that it would be nice to have such a plugin on Union, I did. I decided to put it in the public domain, not just one person to use it?

As I see it, it bothers you a little. I’ll remove the plugin without problems, it’s not difficult for me. Delete?
    It feels like my efforts are undermined. I cannot follow why people produce exact copies of already existing material. (This also happened the other way around with the Quickloot Union plugin, which was “copied” afterwards in the German forum and made into a patch using Ninja).

Can you tell me which mods have conflicts with the patch?

Instead of re-implementing the same thing again, it makes more sense to me to report and fix the problems in the already existing patch.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109 Zitieren
    Lehrling

LHaart ist offline
    It feels like my efforts are undermined. I cannot follow why people produce exact copies of already existing material. (This also happened the other way around with the Quickloot Union plugin, which was “copied” afterwards in the German forum and made into a patch using Ninja).

Can you tell me which mods have conflicts with the patch?

Instead of re-implementing the same thing again, it makes more sense to me to report and fix the problems in the already existing patch.
    Мда, неудобно получилось. Извиняюсь. Для меня не является проблемой, когда люди заимствуют идеи или код с моих плагинов, если это им поможет, почему нет? Невольно, я стал так мыслить и об остальных, за что извиняюсь.

На счет модов конфликтующих с патчем я мало что могу сказать, сам с патчем не играл. Слышал несколько жалоб на конфликты с некоторыми плагинами Union. Но не берусь утверждать что-то конкретное.

Знал бы о проблемах - сообщил бы. Так-то, люди пишут в теме на русскоязычном форуме, а потом эти проблемы уже сюда приносят.

Hmm, it turned out uncomfortable. I apologize. It’s not a problem for me when people borrow ideas or code from my plugins, if it helps them, why not? Involuntarily, I began to think like that about the others, for which I apologize.

At the expense of mods conflicting with the patch, I can say little, I myself did not play with the patch. I heard several complaints about conflicts with some Union plugins. But I do not presume to say anything specific.

I would have known about the problems - I would have informed. So, people write in the topic on the Russian-language forum, and then these problems already bring here.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von LHaart Beitrag anzeigen
    I heard several complaints about conflicts with some Union plugins. But I do not presume to say anything specific.
    The only problem I am aware of is this:
    Hello. One player noticed that the patch is not compatible with the Union plugin zParserExtender
    U:RAR:: Expected "{" ( line 143)
    Which I acknowledged and said I would fix the issue:
    I added a workaround in Ninja. I will release a new version of Ninja in a few weeks.
    So I don't understand the need to immediately re-implement the entire patch, instead of just waiting for my fix or at least a bit of communication beforehand.

Since patience doesn't seem to be everyone's strong suit, I now released a small new version of Ninja (2.1) early, which should be able to deal with the peculiarities of the ParserExtender Union Plugin. With this, the original ItemMap Patch should have no more known incompatibilities. The download of the new Ninja version is here, or on Spine directly.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Together with freeaim, the patch makes notes where arrows fall, apparently they are fixed in the world, but you can't pick them up.
    1. Selected location (on map is empty)
    https://imgur.com/CgHEPN6

2. Visual place
    https://imgur.com/q8pcCsP

3. A shot at the wall and showing an arrow that can't be picked up
    https://imgur.com/vPEBdBz

4. Registration on the map, the mark moves and remains on the map.
    https://imgur.com/B5sFNHD
    Geändert von N1kX (08.07.2020 um 10:49 Uhr) Grund: Addition

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Together with freeaim, the patch makes notes where arrows fall, apparently they are fixed in the world, but you can't pick them up.
    What implementation free aiming are you using? I cannot reproduce the issue.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    What implementation free aiming are you using? I cannot reproduce the issue.
    It works with both Realistic and Balanced. Freeaim latest version from github

I checked in my mod and I have no error. An error in our patch for the Russian version. Hmm, the arrows didn't change in the scripts, compared to the original, I don't know why the arrows are registered.

Our patch does not use any extenders.

Mod
    https://github.com/dosinabox/g2nr_un...24_install.exe
    Script
    https://github.com/dosinabox/g2nr_unofficial_update
    Geändert von N1kX (20.07.2020 um 04:05 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    So if I understand you correctly, you experience two issues:
    1. Arrows that are shot show up on the map
    2. Arrows are not removed from the world
    Is this correct?

Concerning 1.: The marker showing up on the map is actually not an arrow. You will notice that it's always only one marker. This marker is not an arrow but the "aim vob" used by GFA. It should be ignored with the new update (see download link below). Let me know if that fixes your issue.

Concerning 2: This seems unrelated - and I cannot reproduce it. GFA allows to enable recollecting arrows (see initialization). The free aiming patch does not enable this option. In the patch, arrows slowly vanish after they came to a stop, as in the original. Please elaborate on your issue - and if unrelated to this ItemMap patch, let's discuss it in that thread instead.

Hier ein kleines Update zum Download.
    In Spine bereits aktualisiert.
    Würde ein Moderator diesen Downloadlink bei Gelegenheit in der Downloadsektion aktualisieren? Vielen Dank!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    So if I understand you correctly, you experience two issues:
    1. Arrows that are shot show up on the map
    2. Arrows are not removed from the world

Is this correct?
    The fix helped, thank you. I recorded two videos, before the update and after. There you can clearly see that the arrow is registered on the map where it hits. Thanks.

Before
    https://youtu.be/dRFe0_I51AU

After
    https://youtu.be/At7FwgEaBoQ

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    The fix helped, thank you. I recorded two videos, before the update and after. There you can clearly see that the arrow is registered on the map where it hits. Thanks.
    Nice to hear that it worked.

But it's not the arrow that was marked. It was the aim vob, which marks the last position of aiming.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    This is what I meant, until there was a solution, I disabled GFA, because there were many such VOBs on the map
    Offtop
    Thank you for your prompt response. If you have time, please reply to the message in the topic with Ikarus.
    Mod just doesn't run with new scripts received from Ninja, so I asked a good question there.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von VaNaDiN

VaNaDiN ist offline
    Ich krieg diesen und den Compass Patch irgendwie nicht ans laufen..

Spiele über Spine mit folgenden Patches/Mods:

Gothic 1 Definitive Edition 1.2.1
    Renderer Clockwork Edition
    Systempack
    Ninja
    Sprinten
    Quickloot
    Kompass
    Itemmap
    Riisis Texturepack

Sprinten und Quickloot funktioniert einwandfrei, in der gothic.ini sind die Einträge für den Kompass und die Itemmap da.
    Wenn ich jetzt Ingame eine Karte des Minentals öffne und "F" drücke (mit der Taste ziehe ich die Waffe) passiert nichts (auch nach langer Wartezeit nicht).. habe auch sämtliche andere Tasten probiert..

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von VaNaDiN Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich krieg diesen und den Compass Patch irgendwie nicht ans laufen..

Spiele über Spine mit folgenden Patches/Mods:

Gothic 1 Definitive Edition 1.2.1
    Renderer Clockwork Edition
    Systempack
    Ninja
    Sprinten
    Quickloot
    Kompass
    Itemmap
    Riisis Texturepack

Sprinten und Quickloot funktioniert einwandfrei, in der gothic.ini sind die Einträge für den Kompass und die Itemmap da.
    Wenn ich jetzt Ingame eine Karte des Minentals öffne und "F" drücke (mit der Taste ziehe ich die Waffe) passiert nichts (auch nach langer Wartezeit nicht).. habe auch sämtliche andere Tasten probiert..
    Is there an arrow on the map? If there is no arrow, items will not be displayed.
    Button to eject the weapon by default is a *Space*

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #120 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Bullseye

Bullseye ist offline
    Bei mir funktioniert der Patch leider auch nicht. Auch das Ausschalten des Renderes hat daran nichts verändert, was beim Kompass der Fall war. Hat schon jemand eine Lösung gefunden? Ich spiele natürlich mit anderen Ninjapatches, Texturen etc. Mir wird auch nicht der Pfeil auf der Karte angezeigt der mich selbst anzeigt.

Seite 6 von 10 « Erste ... 2345678910 Letzte »