Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline

[G3] Ghost Model

Is it possible to create a transparent model in G3? Is it possible to add opacity to the material?
    I created a model using the alpha channel but the result is not good.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=44fa7296098392daa88a97d3498e905c&attachmentid=49044&d=1585665941&thumb=1]

Ghost model:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zI3...ew?usp=sharing
    spawn Zombie_GhostPaladin_01

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    It should be possible. Maybe you cold have a look into the effect of the soul travel spell, how it was done there. I think the PC_Hero is half transparent in that case.

edit: found it. In g3dit's PropertiyView you can find RenderAlphaValue in the entity's Header part. Possible range is between 0 and 1.
    Geändert von Askanius (31.03.2020 um 17:41 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Askanius Beitrag anzeigen
    It should be possible. Maybe you cold have a look into the effect of the soul travel spell, how it was done there. I think the PC_Hero is half transparent in that case.

edit: found it. In g3dit's PropertiyView you can find RenderAlphaValue in the entity's Header part. Possible range is between 0 and 1.
    Thanks. It works.