Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline

Gothic Playable Teaser Soundtrack

Gothic Playable Teaser Soundtrack

Here is the full soundtrack of the game. Bonus tracks are also attached to it, which can be downloaded from the link in the description, with all other tracks.
    https://youtu.be/X_L3Qnds7WY

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von grifaz

grifaz ist offline
    Thanks for the link!

I gotta admit, there are one or two quite interesting renditions in this musical excerpt.
    However, call me old-fashioned but they are rather RPGesque than in the unique handwriting of Gothic. IMHO nothing can replace the atmosphere Kai Rosenkranz created with his musical expertise.

It's rare that I can play a song of a video game with closed eyes and it takes no more than mere seconds to picture myself in the game again...

For that I'll be eternally grateful to the original composer.
    T: "Es hat mal ein Schatten versucht, den obersten Feuermagier im Schlaf zu erdolchen. Danach ist er im Außenring wiedergefunden worden. An VERSCHIEDENEN Stellen im Außenring."
    Etwas später...
    H: "Gomez hat alle Feuernagier töten lassen!"
    L: "DAS wieder hinzubiegen wird schwer..."