Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    I'm having a look through the TPLE Editor for Risen 2 and I'm confused at the Blood and MaxBlood entries for the various enemies. Most of them have a Blood and MaxBlood level of 100, but that can't be right... why does a Blueclaw Monkey have the same Blood as an Alligator? I checked the Risen 2 wiki and it also said Blueclaw Monkeys have 240 health. How can one tell?

I'd really like to know more about these settings and how health is calculated.
    Jobesky ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    I haven't started Risen 2 in long time so this is only conjecture. But have you considered the possiblity that the blood values might be correct with apparent differences in health totals merely due to different protection values? The numbers in that Wiki might just be estimates that fail to take protection values into account.
    Baltram ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Hey Baltram, thanks for the reply.

I have considered that, actually, but not very much... it makes sense, though. I did have a look at different enemy protection values and those, too, were very similar, if not the same for many variables. For example, I just checked the Alligator and Black Panther and both have identical stats - same Blood and various Protection values. It has been awhile since I played Risen 2 as well but I remember Alligators being much more difficult than a Black Panther.
    Jobesky ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Hey, Baltram, quick question. Do you have any idea why placing certain templates, like IT_Torch, or Bandana_Striped, into my config folder crashes my game on startup?
    Jobesky ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Zitat Zitat von Jobesky Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, Baltram, quick question. Do you have any idea why placing certain templates, like IT_Torch, or Bandana_Striped, into my config folder crashes my game on startup?
    Does it crash even if you place the original version of these files there? You can try packing your modified templates in a Risen 2\data\common\templates.p0x archive instead (x being the lowest digit possible without overwriting an existing archive), using RisenPAK. The config folder can sometimes be unreliable if I remember correctly.
    Baltram ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Yeah, it crashes even with the original files. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Jobesky ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    It worked! Thanks, Baltram.
    Jobesky ist offline