Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Is there a way to adjust this for various skills/perks so that they either don't require Elexit or the stat allocation requirements aren't as strict? I mostly want to remove the Elexit requirement from most (but not all!) perks/skills. I find it silly that in order to learn Chemistry you have to spend 200+Elexit plus have stats in intelligence, etc.

Otherwise the game is fun, just needs some balancing that I think will improve QoL for this playthrough.
    JokerWins ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Original: Напрямую изменить требования к навыкам не получится. Но это возможно только обходными путями. К примеру возьмем новый квест на обучение и в ходе его выполнения оплачиваем часть стоимости обучения изготовлению зелий. И в конце учитель дает нам книгу или аудиозапись с закрепляющим материалом.

Yandex-Translate: You can't change the skill requirements directly. But this is only possible in a roundabout way. For example, let's take a new quest for training and in the course of its implementation, we pay part of the cost of training in making potions. And at the end, the teacher gives us a book or audio recording with fixing material.
    Asloner ist offline