Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice

dorumia ist offline

Question [G2] Party member with summoned monster mechanic?

Hello. I have one question. Is it possible to make a npc with self.aivar[AIV_PARTYMEMBER] == TRUE more usefull than only killing monster and share exp? I mean, if we hit another npc (for example, Cassia) or we get hit by her, will our party member start to fight (not only watch and cheer)? That's how it works on summoned monster, but I want to add it to human ally. If it is possible, which files or functions should I use/edit in order to add this feature into the game?
    Geändert von dorumia (26.12.2019 um 15:07 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Knight

Cryp18Struct ist offline
    Hi!
    Generally speaking, the function that is registered for the perception PERC_ASSESSFIGHTSOUND is called when an NPC witnesses a fight between some other NPCs.
    Assuming that the NPCs are in the state ZS_Follow_Player, the function AssessFollowFightSound() should be registerered:
    Code:
    func void ZS_Follow_Player ()
    {
    [...]
    	//lokale Wahrnehmungen
    	Npc_PercEnable (self, PERC_ASSESSFIGHTSOUND , B_AssessFollowFightSound);
    };
    B_AssessFollowFightSound() should already be doing more or less what you want: react to the fight if it involves the player character.
    You can tweak the content of B_AssessFollowFightSound/B_AssessFightSound to cause the NPC to attack instead of only watching the fight.