Registrieren
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Zitieren #1
    Waldläufer Avatar von Grumbledore
    This won't be a translation of my German version. It is based on that but will be different. Most likely shorter

Hello!
    My name is Grumbledore, I am 35 and I am addicted.

Small note. I am not affiliated with Alersteam nor do I get paid for writing this review.

It all started a bit more then 2 years ago. After failing to back the game on Kickstarter I rediscovered it on steam. Being burned out with early access titles at that time I still decided to give this game a try. Heck I was hooked nearly instantly.

Although the graphics are outdated it still looks interesting. Graphics don't matter that much for myself anyway. I could kinda feel the love and soul that was put into the lvl design. The dialogs and characters (not all have dialogs yet though) were appealing to.

The combat system was i pain in the beginning. I died alot until I figured it out and noticed how basic it actually is. Nowadays I barely die anymore.

It didn't took long until I went to the steam forum where I came in touch with Anton(bijou). I have never met a developer who is that critical towards his own product. It's not even him. The other folks in Alersteam are like that too.

That's another reason why I got addicted with this game.

There is basically no main quest at this point in time but that didn't stop me to replay the game about 4 times now. Once the next big update hits it will be 5x.

There are a ton of place to discover and a lot of hidden loot containers. they even hid a cannibal.

Alot of ppl have complained about the lag of content. They are alot of improvements made that aren't visible to most of the people. In my case that's a bit different. With the help from another developer (sorry mate for being such a pain in the ass sometimes :-P) of the game I started modding Exoplanet. That's the reason I actually do know what changes were made under the hood.

Overall you get arround 7-15 hours of playtime. Depending on how much you are into exploring. Pretty decent for a price of 20 euro without a discount.

Looking back I am actually grateful to have bought the game. I am curious to see how it will develop and I have 100% faith that I will be finished.

If you got any questions about my journey feel free to ask me here about it. I will answer asap.

So long and thx for all the fish
    Grumbledore ist offline

2. Zitieren #2
    Lehrling
    Hello, dear friends! Please check out new review of Exoplanet: First Contact (Italian language)
    Soulo the Fallen ist offline