Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 219 von 579 « Erste ... 208212215216217218219220221222223226230 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 4.361 bis 4.380 von 11574
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #4361 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    [QUOTE=spiderpig;26777586]There are more teleporters

Can you help me as to where it is? I mean i have the key from the theophils body but i dont quite get where its supposed to go. I was almost certain that it was in the underwater cave where the winch is but it looks like i was mistaken. I am leaving Khorinis and i want to finish as many quests as possible. Also is it better to recapture Khorinis when i return or should i try on my own now?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #4362 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von blackpirate

blackpirate ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DaHaKa4 Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you help me as to where it is? I mean i have the key from the theophils body but i dont quite get where its supposed to go. I was almost certain that it was in the underwater cave where the winch is but it looks like i was mistaken. I am leaving Khorinis and i want to finish as many quests as possible. Also is it better to recapture Khorinis when i return or should i try on my own now?
    The missing teleporters can be found when they are in the paladins' tomb. Without completing this quest, you cannot leave Khorinis.

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:
    ODYSSEE - IM AUFTRAG DES KÖNIGS

3. Beiträge anzeigen #4363 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von blackpirate Beitrag anzeigen
    The missing teleporters can be found when they are in the paladins' tomb. Without completing this quest, you cannot leave Khorinis.

If you mean the dead paladins tomb, i have already been there but the quest still exist. Also i can leave Khorinis, i tried it became a paladin and went to Tamora. I will go again in the paladins tomb to check if i have missed something

Edit: I went again in the paladins tomb but i cant seem to find any teleporter there.

Edit 2: I just returned to Tamora at Chapter 4 and the damage i take trippled and the damage i do decreased very very much , i am playing at normal and the difficulty between chapter 3 and 4 increased dramatically. Do damage calculations change every chapter??
    Geändert von DaHaKa4 (12.06.2021 um 17:55 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4364 Zitieren

blackpirate ist offline
    If you mean the dead paladins tomb, i have already been there but the quest still exist. Also i can leave Khorinis, i tried it became a paladin and went to Tamora. I will go again in the paladins tomb to check if i have missed something

Edit: I went again in the paladins tomb but i cant seem to find any teleporter there.

Edit 2: I just returned to Tamora at Chapter 4 and the damage i take trippled and the damage i do decreased very very much , i am playing at normal and the difficulty between chapter 3 and 4 increased dramatically. Do damage calculations change every chapter??
    In the paladins tomb there is a teleport, which is well hidden, by the great hall, in a side room. But you have to find it yourself. I am not now describing the way to get there. Maybe someone else will. But you don't necessarily have to complete every side quest.

If the level of difficulty changes dramatically, it may be because you accidentally selected a higher level of difficulty at startup. Or did you take over a savegames from someone? This could also have a higher level of difficulty.

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:

5. Beiträge anzeigen #4365 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    In the paladins tomb there is a teleport, which is well hidden, by the great hall, in a side room. But you have to find it yourself. I am not now describing the way to get there. Maybe someone else will. But you don't necessarily have to complete every side quest.

If the level of difficulty changes dramatically, it may be because you accidentally selected a higher level of difficulty at startup. Or did you take over a savegames from someone? This could also have a higher level of difficulty.
    Ok I will check more thorough this time. I know i don't have to but I want to complete all the quest that I can.

I changed the difficulty from easy to legendary and it was the same, i even restarted the game but it didn't seem to change anything. I hadn't use any save games from others i am playing my own

Edit: I have found the teleporter, i didnt even bother to check the upper secret doors only the bottom ones. Anyway thanks again for the answers and the patience
    Geändert von DaHaKa4 (12.06.2021 um 21:01 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #4366 Zitieren

blackpirate ist offline
    Ok I will check more thorough this time. I know i don't have to but I want to complete all the quest that I can.

I changed the difficulty from easy to legendary and it was the same, i even restarted the game but it didn't seem to change anything. I hadn't use any save games from others i am playing my own

Edit: I have found the teleporter, i didnt even bother to check the upper secret doors only the bottom ones. Anyway thanks again for the answers and the patience
    You should not change the level of difficulty during the game, because that leads to problems.

Opponent values are only changed in the next world (the world you have not yet entered!) and cannot be undone afterwards.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #4367 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    You should not change the level of difficulty during the game, because that leads to problems.

Opponent values are only changed in the next world (the world you have not yet entered!) and cannot be undone afterwards.

I must have done it by mistake. I reloaded a savegame before leaving Khorinis to Tamora and i think things are fine. Hopefully it will remain like this, again i cant thank you enough for all the help.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #4368 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von Alain Dufont

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Es wäre gut, wenn man in der Komplettlösung auf das Problem hinweist und Lösungen vorschlägt. Oder wurde das bereits gemacht Ich konnte nichts darüber finden.
    "Glaubensikone Hänno kennt den Weg" - Die Zeugen Spandaus

9. Beiträge anzeigen #4369 Zitieren
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Alain Dufont Beitrag anzeigen
    Es wäre gut, wenn man in der Komplettlösung auf das Problem hinweist und Lösungen vorschlägt. Oder wurde das bereits gemacht Ich konnte nichts darüber finden.
    Ich dachte das Problem wäre gelöst? Das klang so bei euch letztens?
    Der Schwierigkeitsgrad sollte ausschließlich in Variablen im Savegame gespeichert sein und nicht änderbar sein.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #4370 Zitieren

Alain Dufont ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von VV0ll3 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich dachte das Problem wäre gelöst? Das klang so bei euch letztens?
    Der Schwierigkeitsgrad sollte ausschließlich in Variablen im Savegame gespeichert sein und nicht änderbar sein.
    Hä? Was heißt bei "euch"?

Ich rede davon, dass der Spieler während des Spiels den Schwierigkeitsgrad ändert und sich wundert, dass das erst in der nächsten Welt umgesetzt wird
    und mache nun den Vorschlag in der Komplettlösung zu erwähnen, was genau bei der Änderung des Levels geschieht und wie man das rückgängig machen kann.
    Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, hierüber in den letzten Monaten was geschrieben zu haben. Falls doch, dann zitiere meine Aussage doch mal bitte.
    Geändert von Alain Dufont (13.06.2021 um 16:31 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #4371 Zitieren
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Alain Dufont Beitrag anzeigen
    Hä? Was heißt bei "euch"?

Ich rede davon, dass der Spieler während des Spiels den Schwierigkeitsgrad ändert und sich wundert, dass das erst in der nächsten Welt umgesetzt wird
    und mache nun den Vorschlag in der Komplettlösung zu erwähnen, was genau bei der Änderung des Levels geschieht und wie man das rückgängig machen kann.
    Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, hierüber in den letzten Monaten was geschrieben zu haben. Falls doch, dann zitiere meine Aussage doch mal bitte.
    Mit ihr meinte ich dich Alain und blacky, da ihr beiden am code arbeitet.
    Es gab hier vor kurzem schon eine Diskussion. Ich habe schon lange nicht mehr gespielt, deswegen kann ich nicht sagen, was der momentane Stand ist. Ich bin allerdings der Meinung, dass sich der Spielstand nicht verstellen lassen darf, das erwartet niemand, deswegen muss das in einer Variable im Savegame gespeichert werden und dann von dort bei jedem Weltenwechsel auch wieder ausgelesen werden. Die Variable darf nicht durch weitere Spielstarts mit anderem SKG veränderbar sein.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #4372 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    So i am leaving Khorinis to Tamora with normal difficulty. First play through the orcs on the city of Tamora use ONLY crossbows, can hit me at any distance on a 100% hit chance and fire damage i take is ten times more than i did on chapter 3. Orcs only get weapons out if i am extremely close and get crossbow as soon as i leave a bit. I reload again from before leaving to Tamora and orc dont use crossbows at all on the second playthrough like the NPC attack mode changes . Did i fuck up with the difficulty changes i did previously unintentionally??

Edit: both playthrough are on normal mode according to the stats page

13. Beiträge anzeigen #4373 Zitieren

Alain Dufont ist offline
    So i am leaving Khorinis to Tamora with normal difficulty. First play through the orcs on the city of Tamora use ONLY crossbows, can hit me at any distance on a 100% hit chance and fire damage i take is ten times more than i did on chapter 3. Orcs only get weapons out if i am extremely close and get crossbow as soon as i leave a bit. I reload again from before leaving to Tamora and orc dont use crossbows at all on the second playthrough like the NPC attack mode changes . Did i fuck up with the difficulty changes i did previously unintentionally??

Edit: both playthrough are on normal mode according to the stats page
    It depends entirely only on the distance between the character and the opponent whether or not he uses a long-range weapon. It has nothing to do with the level of difficulty.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #4374 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    I get what you are saying but it's a totally different reaction from the orcs from one playthrough to another. In the first they use crossbow unless you are in striking distance of a two handed weapon. On the contrary on the second one they don't use crossbow at all, as soon as one orc sees you all the orcs draw weapons and come charging.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #4375 Zitieren
    Ranger

Secco ist offline
    i restarted the game to make a clean save but during The Smuggler Den Kunz fell from a cliff and died. Now i cannot complete this quest that stays open and i have not dialogs with Herbrant. I'm trying to use Marvin to cancel the quest or to resurrect Kunz but it's not opening. I'm typing marvin in the character menu with no success
    " You poor sucker, you can keep your dough " By someone you just need to love

16. Beiträge anzeigen #4376 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von spiderpig

spiderpig ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Secco Beitrag anzeigen
    i restarted the game to make a clean save but during The Smuggler Den Kunz fell from a cliff and died. Now i cannot complete this quest that stays open and i have not dialogs with Herbrant. I'm trying to use Marvin to cancel the quest or to resurrect Kunz but it's not opening. I'm typing marvin in the character menu with no success
    We cannot tell you how to cheat correctly since you shouldn't use cheats at all and because they are a part of the main game, which we cannot help you with. Gothic 2 has always been a game where it is important to save often and always be prepared for trouble.
    "Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels ist ein Schnellzug der uns entgegen kommt, aber wenigstens wirds heller." - Petutschnig Hons

17. Beiträge anzeigen #4377 Zitieren
    Ranger

Secco ist offline
    ok, i mean i can go further since i saw in the code's page this is a misc quest. Thanks anyway
    " You poor sucker, you can keep your dough " By someone you just need to love

18. Beiträge anzeigen #4378 Zitieren

blackpirate ist offline
    I get what you are saying but it's a totally different reaction from the orcs from one playthrough to another. In the first they use crossbow unless you are in striking distance of a two handed weapon. On the contrary on the second one they don't use crossbow at all, as soon as one orc sees you all the orcs draw weapons and come charging.
    What you are describing has never happened to us and has not yet been reported. It could be related to a defective save game. And we can't fix that.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #4379 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    Is there a way to verify if the savegame is corrupt? And if it actually is will i have more problems if i continue playing on that savegame?

Edit: I am just leaving Tamora, i have the quest wine cellar and in the walkthrough it says that you can approach Bruno on chapter 4 but i have no dialogue option. I stole another key from Janus but it doesnt go to the wine cellar and i cant figure out where its supposed to go as i hadnt left any doors unlocked before leaving from Tamora on chapter 2.
    Geändert von DaHaKa4 (14.06.2021 um 20:43 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #4380 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von spiderpig

spiderpig ist gerade online
    Is there a way to verify if the savegame is corrupt? And if it actually is will i have more problems if i continue playing on that savegame?

Edit: I am just leaving Tamora, i have the quest wine cellar and in the walkthrough it says that you can approach Bruno on chapter 4 but i have no dialogue option. I stole another key from Janus but it doesnt go to the wine cellar and i cant figure out where its supposed to go as i hadnt left any doors unlocked before leaving from Tamora on chapter 2.
    It will be unlockerd by another quest somewhere else
    "Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels ist ein Schnellzug der uns entgegen kommt, aber wenigstens wirds heller." - Petutschnig Hons

Seite 219 von 579 « Erste ... 208212215216217218219220221222223226230 ... Letzte »