Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 224 von 581 « Erste ... 213217220221222223224225226227228231235 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 4.461 bis 4.480 von 11601
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #4461 Zitieren
    banned

Gor_Na_Menlos ist offline
    Es ist der unterste Raum des Turmes gemeint.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #4462 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von VV0ll3 Beitrag anzeigen
    No go for it. Usually, when you can reach an area there is no problem exploring it. Why are you hesitant?

That must have been a mistranslation or sth, do it as soon as you can.

I am afraid that i will ruin some quest doing things before i am supposed to like the silver mine in Tamora.

I think something went wrong with another quest. I returned to Tamora and ask Janus about the wine cellar key and he told me Bruno has it. But the quest was updated on Caios magic golems and not on the wine cellar. I have the blessed hammer but Bruno doesnt have a dialogue for the wine cellar key.

Edit: I see on the walkthrough that Tom give me a quest for the color stone tablets in order to open Adanos temple later but still i dont have a conversation option to start the quest
    Geändert von DaHaKa4 (17.07.2021 um 16:52 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #4463 Zitieren
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DaHaKa4 Beitrag anzeigen
    I am afraid that i will ruin some quest doing things before i am supposed to like the silver mine in Tamora.
    I see, but I think that there are no issues like this in the western desert area.

I think something went wrong with another quest. I returned to Tamora and ask Janus about the wine cellar key and he told me Bruno has it. But the quest was updated on Caios magic golems and not on the wine cellar. I have the blessed hammer but Bruno doesnt have a dialogue for the wine cellar key.

Edit: I see on the walkthrough that Tom give me a quest for the color stone tablets in order to open Adanos temple later but still i dont have a conversation option to start the quest
    Hmm, the quest should be closed in chapter 4 when you try to talk to Bruno about the wine cellar to get the Holy Axe for Caio.
    Did you maybe not talk to Bruno back then? Anyhow, the quest is not relevant for the story, so you can ignore it.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4464 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    I see, but I think that there are no issues like this in the western desert area.

Hmm, the quest should be closed in chapter 4 when you try to talk to Bruno about the wine cellar to get the Holy Axe for Caio.
    Did you maybe not talk to Bruno back then? Anyhow, the quest is not relevant for the story, so you can ignore it.
    I didnt leave Varant at chapter 4 , i passed chapter 4 and 5 in Varant and now i decided to visit other places and finish quests before going to chapter 6.

Also is the Tom quest for the stone tablets at gregs pirate camp bugged also? Because as i read in the walkthrough i cant enter Adanos- Ravens temple without finishing Toms quest for the stone tablets.

Can i activate both quests with GVE??

Edit: Sorry for all the questions but its a big game and i love it and i want to finish most of the quest i can.
    Geändert von DaHaKa4 (17.07.2021 um 17:34 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #4465 Zitieren

VV0ll3 ist offline
    I didnt leave Varant at chapter 4 , i passed chapter 4 and 5 in Varant and now i decided to visit other places and finish quests before going to chapter 6.
    I see, but you got the Holy/Blessed Axe already from the winecellar in Tamora? That is the important one, the other is not relevant for the main storyline.

Also is the Tom quest for the stone tablets at gregs pirate camp bugged also? Because as i read in the walkthrough i cant enter Adanos- Ravens temple without finishing Toms quest for the stone tablets.
    Did you talk to the Seer already? Eventually, he will give you the quest to go to the Temple of Adanos, which is where Tom is looking for the stone tablets. when

Can i activate both quests with GVE??
    If all this does not work, you could use GVE to either get rid of the quests from your questlog, of mark them as finished. But I am certain you will be able to finish them, if you do everything related.

It is not a shame, if you do not finish all of the >500 Quests.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #4466 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    I see, but you got the Holy/Blessed Axe already from the winecellar in Tamora? That is the important one, the other is not relevant for the main storyline.

Did you talk to the Seer already? Eventually, he will give you the quest to go to the Temple of Adanos, which is where Tom is looking for the stone tablets. when

If all this does not work, you could use GVE to either get rid of the quests from your questlog, of mark them as finished. But I am certain you will be able to finish them, if you do everything related.

I have taken the holy hammer from khorinis monastery, i can't reach the wine cellar because Bruno doesn't give me the option to talk to him about it. Just Janus told me Bruno has the key and that's it.

Can you remind me who the seer and where he is because I can't remember any seer.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #4467 Zitieren

VV0ll3 ist offline
    I have taken the holy hammer from khorinis monastery, i can't reach the wine cellar because Bruno doesn't give me the option to talk to him about it. Just Janus told me Bruno has the key and that's it.
    Well you have to steal the key from Bruno, right? What is your Dexterity value? Apparently you need >64

Can you remind me who the seer and where he is because I can't remember any seer.
    Which version of the Mod are you playing? You meet the Seer in Khorinis, he was only introduced in one of the latest versions, so if you read my version of the english walkthrough, he is not yet included there.
    Geändert von VV0ll3 (17.07.2021 um 18:19 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #4468 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    I am playing the latest version of the game and my dexterity is 190, I don't have any option to pickpocket the key from Bruno

9. Beiträge anzeigen #4469 Zitieren

VV0ll3 ist offline
    I am playing the latest version of the game and my dexterity is 190, I don't have any option to pickpocket the key from Bruno
    To steal the key, you first need to speak to Bruno about it. For that you need to have the "Golems on Adarmos" Quest running, and have talked to Telem about it. Did you?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #4470 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    To steal the key, you first need to speak to Bruno about it. For that you need to have the "Golems on Adarmos" Quest running, and have talked to Telem about it. Did you?
    I finished the golems of Adamos, but didn't speak to Telem about it only to Caio and Janus, i will see if I can talk to Telem and if not I will redo the Adarmos quest.

I haven't found the seer in khorinis though and I am quite sure I have searched the whole island thoroughly. I still haven't recaptured khorinis though i don't know if its required for the seer. Any hints on where to find him?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #4471 Zitieren

VV0ll3 ist offline
    I finished the golems of Adamos, but didn't speak to Telem about it only to Caio and Janus, i will see if I can talk to Telem and if not I will redo the Adarmos quest.
    I thought you needed both, the Hammer (from the Monastery) and the Axe (From the cellar underneath the Castle of Tamora) to satisfy Caio for the Golems Quest.

I haven't found the seer in khorinis though and I am quite sure I have searched the whole island thoroughly. I still haven't recaptured khorinis though i don't know if its required for the seer. Any hints on where to find him?
    This is from the most recent Walkthrough version in German. I guess auto-translate will help you.

Der Seher
    Questgeber: Brief in der Kanalisation
    Exp.:
    Wenn du (z.B. im Zuge der Quest Verschlossener Raum) in den untersten Raum des geheimen Bereichs der Kanalisation
    gelangst, entdeckst du eine Truhe, in der sich ein Schlüssel, eine Karte und der erste Brief eines Unbekannten befinden,
    der sich der Seher nennt. Folge dem Punkt auf der Karte und du findest eine weitere Truhe, die wieder eine Karte und
    einen Brief enthalten. Es folgen weitere Truhen mit ähnlichem Inhalt, bis du schließlich in Jharkendar auf einen Mann
    namens Amenophis triffst, der sich dir als “der Seher” zu erkennen gibt. Zunächst will er wissen warum du ihn aufsuchst.
    Nur die Antwort “Ich bin auf der Suche nach Wissen.” wird die Quest fortsetzen. Ansonsten wird sie sogleich beendet.
    Desweiteren wird die Antwort, die den Seher beleidigt, zu einer feindlichen Haltung des Sehers führen. Nun will der
    Seher wissen welchem Gott du dienst. Die Antworten “Innos”, “Adanos”, “Ich diene keinem Gott” sind unproblematisch.
    Die Antwort “Beliar” hingegen beendet die Quest und führt wieder zu einer feindlichen Haltung des Sehers.
    Es folgen nun nach und und nach folgende Quests beim Seher. Fragen über die Götter, Die Klaue Beliars, Die Himmels-
    scheibe, Suche im Adanostempel, Die Bibliothek im Canyon, Die alte Pyramide, Der verborgende Tempel, sowie die
    Nebenquest Prazkaz braucht Hilfe mit der Unterquest Freundschaftsdienst. Sobald alle Quests um die Klaue Beliars und
    die Himmelsscheibe erfüllt sind, wird die Quest beendet und du darfst beide Artefakte für dich behalten. Es gibt 500 XP.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #4472 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    I thought you needed both, the Hammer (from the Monastery) and the Axe (From the cellar underneath the Castle of Tamora) to satisfy Caio for the Golems Quest.

This is from the most recent Walkthrough version in German. I guess auto-translate will help you.
    I will check again the golem quest and see if Telem has any conversation options to continue with the wine cellar and report afterwards.

I don't have any quest about the locked room in the sewers, i know there is a locked door there but no quest so far, i hope I can get it after u liberate khorinis or something, although I don't know if it has any connection

13. Beiträge anzeigen #4473 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von Alain Dufont

Alain Dufont ist offline
    I will check again the golem quest and see if Telem has any conversation options to continue with the wine cellar and report afterwards.

I don't have any quest about the locked room in the sewers, i know there is a locked door there but no quest so far, i hope I can get it after u liberate khorinis or something, although I don't know if it has any connection
    Is the quest "The thieves guild" active? Then you can still get the "seer" quest as soon as you have conquered Khorinis and completed all the quests of the thieves' guild.
    "Glaubensikone Hänno kennt den Weg" - Die Zeugen Spandaus
    Geändert von Alain Dufont (18.07.2021 um 10:11 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #4474 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Alain Dufont Beitrag anzeigen
    Is the quest "The thieves guild" active? Then you can still get the "seer" quest as soon as you have conquered Khorinis and completed all the quests of the thieves' guild.
    Yeah its still active, i guess i will continue with the quest after i have conquered Khorinis

[QUOTE=VV0ll3;26799978]I thought you needed both, the Hammer (from the Monastery) and the Axe (From the cellar underneath the Castle of Tamora) to satisfy Caio for the Golems Quest.

I found out what went wrong. Just because i had already found the Hammer from the Monastery when i went to see Ciao he didnt give me the option to go to Tamora and reach out to Telem so i missed the quest to Tamora. See now why i ask if its ok to go to areas i am not supposed to go before . I have to replay some quests to do it right but at least i found out what went wrong.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #4475 Zitieren
    Ranger

DaHaKa4 ist offline
    I managed to get in the wine cellar with the transformation bug and got the holy axe. But there is a keyhole behind the Adanos shrine that requires a key. I checked and neither Brunos wine cellar key fits there. Is it for another quest later on?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #4476 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von spiderpig

spiderpig ist offline
    I managed to get in the wine cellar with the transformation bug and got the holy axe. But there is a keyhole behind the Adanos shrine that requires a key. I checked and neither Brunos wine cellar key fits there. Is it for another quest later on?
    Yes.
    "Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels ist ein Schnellzug der uns entgegen kommt, aber wenigstens wirds heller." - Petutschnig Hons

17. Beiträge anzeigen #4477 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Fancer ist offline

Sören und dsa Kneipenverbot

Hallo zusammen,

bin gerade beim Erzclan und will die Quest "verschwundenes Amulett" lösen. Im TB steht ich soll zum Wirt (Sören) und diesen befragen.
    Dieser hat aber keine Dialogoption. Habe ihm ettliche ingame Stunden vorher seinen Kellerschlüssel geklaut und mich seines Nordmarer
    Nebelgeist-Schnapses habhaft gemacht

Das hat er bemerkt, wir haben uns in seiner Kneipe geprügelt und jetzt hat er mir Hausverbot aufgebrummt. Wie schaffe ich es, dass
    Sören wieder kooperativ ist und mit mir redet? Eine Vergessensspruchrolle bringt nichts, das habe ich schon ausprobiert und ein altes
    Savegame vor der Keller-Raub-Tour ist viel zu langer her also auch keine Option.

Danke schon Mal für die Antworten.
    Liebe Grüße
    Fancer

18. Beiträge anzeigen #4478 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von blackpirate

blackpirate ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fancer Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo zusammen,

bin gerade beim Erzclan und will die Quest "verschwundenes Amulett" lösen. Im TB steht ich soll zum Wirt (Sören) und diesen befragen.
    Dieser hat aber keine Dialogoption. Habe ihm ettliche ingame Stunden vorher seinen Kellerschlüssel geklaut und mich seines Nordmarer
    Nebelgeist-Schnapses habhaft gemacht

Das hat er bemerkt, wir haben uns in seiner Kneipe geprügelt und jetzt hat er mir Hausverbot aufgebrummt. Wie schaffe ich es, dass
    Sören wieder kooperativ ist und mit mir redet? Eine Vergessensspruchrolle bringt nichts, das habe ich schon ausprobiert und ein altes
    Savegame vor der Keller-Raub-Tour ist viel zu langer her also auch keine Option.

Danke schon Mal für die Antworten.
    Liebe Grüße
    Fancer
    Tja, man sollte es sich mit einem Kneipenwirt nie verscherzen.

In der aktuellen Version ist es leider nicht möglich Sören umzustimmen. Das wird erst in der nächsten gehen, was dir aber nichts nützen wird (selbst wenn du soviel Geduld haben solltest auf die neue Version zu warten), da neue Dialoge immer einen Komplettneustart in Gothic erfordern.

Entweder akeptierst du diese Konsequenz im Spiel oder du schummelst, in dem du über GVE Tool die Bedingung SoerenLokalverbot auf Null setzt.

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:
    ODYSSEE - IM AUFTRAG DES KÖNIGS

19. Beiträge anzeigen #4479 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Fancer ist offline
    @ blackpirate

erstmal vielen Dank für deine Hilfe.
    Da hast du Recht mit dem Kneipenwirt seines Vertrauens sollte man es sich wirklich nicht verscherzen
    Dann muss ich das halt in einem anderen playthrough mal besser machen.

Ich hätte noch eine Frage zur Qust "Ortegas Bande". Adrian hat einfach keine Gesprächsoption hierzu.
    Ich habe Zach gefunden, der mich zu seinen Banditenkumpels geführt hat und ihn und seine Kumpels gekillt.
    Dann habe ich alls Banditen im Dorf von Adrian und dann alle in der Ruine gekillt. Es gibt keinen einzigen
    von Ortegas Bande mehr in der Gegend. Wie kann ich denn die Quest beenden?

Danke schonmal

20. Beiträge anzeigen #4480 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von blackpirate

blackpirate ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fancer Beitrag anzeigen
    @ blackpirate

erstmal vielen Dank für deine Hilfe.
    Da hast du Recht mit dem Kneipenwirt seines Vertrauens sollte man es sich wirklich nicht verscherzen
    Dann muss ich das halt in einem anderen playthrough mal besser machen.

Ich hätte noch eine Frage zur Qust "Ortegas Bande". Adrian hat einfach keine Gesprächsoption hierzu.
    Ich habe Zach gefunden, der mich zu seinen Banditenkumpels geführt hat und ihn und seine Kumpels gekillt.
    Dann habe ich alls Banditen im Dorf von Adrian und dann alle in der Ruine gekillt. Es gibt keinen einzigen
    von Ortegas Bande mehr in der Gegend. Wie kann ich denn die Quest beenden?

Danke schonmal
    Ich vermute mal, dass du einen Banditen übersehen hast. Vielleicht im Dorf, vielleicht aber sind bei den beiden anderen Orten NPCs aus Versehen in die Tiefe gestürzt und haben das überlebt. Die werden danach wieder an ihren Ausgangspunkt gesetzt.

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:
    ODYSSEE - IM AUFTRAG DES KÖNIGS

Seite 224 von 581 « Erste ... 213217220221222223224225226227228231235 ... Letzte »