Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 9 von 12 « Erste ... 256789101112 Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 236
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Sure, that makes sense.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DavideMiragliaPH ist offline

JURASSIC MONKS

JURASSIC MONKS
    [Bild: Jurassic_Monks.jpg]
    GOTHIC EVOLUTION ENHANCED EDITION Youtube Link --> Coming Soon!
    Time taken
    : 1,40h.

Description
    : "A plan? Why should I need a plan?
    I've got an axe right here!" - Gorn, Arcania
    Notes
    :

-
    This picture shows you Gorn's personality traits and fighting style: an extremely brave, overconfident "barbarian" always ready to fight anything. And I mean anything.
    - Dinosaurs now have four legs, just like during the Jurassic Era. In order to create the small legs of the snappers, I had to shrink other snappers...after that, I did put most of their body inside of the normal-sized snappers. In poor words, a "raptor" is formed by two raptors of different sizes...
    - The "T-Rex" is a tribute to the Poziomkaz team's modification "Dark Mysteries": in that Gothic 1 mod, there's a slightly smaller Tyrannosaurus. Both beasts share the Razor model and textures, but they have been rescaled.
    - In this artwork, you can see where the young troll was hiding when you did arrive the monastery with Gorn. As a young troll, he's way more agile than its parents...he can climb the ruins without any problem.
    - I did choose to spawn birds in the sky because in that location you can hear ravens. In order to create those birds, I did shrink harpies with the specific spell and I did put them behind the T-Rex.
    - The Hero is using the same equipment from the other uploaded artwork related to the Focus Quest (he was hiking to the crypt). This time, the map of Saturas has been rolled up because a fight is imminent.

CHECK THE ORIGINAL SCENE BEFORE MY SNAPSHOT:
    [Bild: DbgmBCU1_OLD.png]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    What an awesome picture, definitely one of my favorite ones!

I think you should make another one with a mature Troll, climbing on top of a high building (maybe Xardas Tower? Any other idea?).

Like a tribute to the King Kong movies, that would be great.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164 Zitieren
    Local Hero

LOL that would be funny as hell

So, next picture is about Talas and the goblins?
    For this week, I can make an exception and release two artworks: I've never been so productive...in a single week, I created 5 artworks! Usually, I can achieve 1 per week...

In the meantime:
    I just finished up the other Focus related artworks (the canyon and the fortress were missing)
    I created a naturalistic artwork about Baal Parvez and the Hero hiking near the forest (damn hiking sticks, not your kind of picture Kyle xD )
    I did develop a simple but scary artwork about the Necromancer's tower with Xardas and a zombie looking out of the fake windows during a thunderstorm
    Finally, I did produce a close-up of Lester while he is smoking a PIPE (yes, a pipe, not a joint...that useless misc item that can be found in the sand, near the black goblin cave)...in the background, a beautiful panoramic view of the temple.

...I think I will create other two artworks during the weekend. And I swear I'm not using real-life Marvin Mode to produce all of this stuff LOL Dunno what's happening to me
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (13.11.2020 um 16:07 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Go ahead with this good work please, I always like to see new pictures.

Talas and the Goblins sounds great, let's go for it!

P.S.: Seriously, do the King Kong tribute please.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166 Zitieren
    Local Hero

THE GOBLIN TRIBE

THE GOBLIN TRIBE
    [Bild: gUF34X0cjHberXGUThe_Goblin_Tribe.jpg]
    Time taken
    : 55 min.

Description
    :
    Talas bought the Almanach from Corristo's sorcerers. That's fine! Too bad the novice had the great idea to return to the Sect at night. "Don't walk near the forest at night, they said"... Congratulations, boy!
    Notes
    :

-
    The original idea was to create the artwork during daytime, however I wasn't quick enough and nighttime did arrive. While I was waiting for dawn, I did notice that the moon did pop-up in the right angle of the camera. I said to myself "...why not?!". I quickly placed two hidden torches and here you go! With that moon the picture looks even better!
    - The sword&board goblin was created with Hero Import/Export. I could place the sword manually, but I preferred precision to manual work.
    - The shield of the sword&board goblin has been created with a dining plate.
    - Goblins can sit down and even sleep. Enjoy the sit down animation...in the final version of the game, the PB team did not make use of it!
    - I tried to make each goblin unique, because in vanilla Gothic they were all the same. One is driving a lizard, his passenger is most likely a chief, a goblin doesn't have any weapon (he's a "civilian") and the other ones have a spiked club. Finally, there's a goblin thief who holds the Almanach on its hands.

[Bild: C4Z22SBxSJxhHjo31NUq1_OLD.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (21.11.2020 um 15:12 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DavideMiragliaPH Beitrag anzeigen
    JURASSIC MONKS
    [Bild: Jurassic_Monks.jpg]
    Time taken

Description
    : "A plan? Why should I need a plan?
    I've got an axe right here!" - Gorn, Arcania
    Notes
    :

-
    This picture shows you Gorn's personality traits and fighting style: an extremely brave, overconfident "barbarian" always ready to fight anything. And I mean anything.
    - Dinosaurs now have four legs, just like during the Jurassic Era. In order to create the small legs of the snappers, I had to shrink other snappers...after that, I did put most of their body inside of the normal-sized snappers. In poor words, a "raptor" is formed by two raptors of different sizes...
    - The "T-Rex" is a tribute to the Poziomkaz team's modification "Dark Mysteries": in that Gothic 1 mod, there's a slightly smaller Tyrannosaurus. Both beasts share the Razor model and textures, but they have been rescaled.
    - In this artwork, you can see where the young troll was hiding when you did arrive the monastery with Gorn. As a young troll, he's way more agile than its parents...he can climb the ruins without any problem.
    - I did choose to spawn birds in the sky because in that location you can hear ravens. In order to create those birds, I did shrink harpies with the specific spell and I did put them behind the T-Rex.
    - The Hero is using the same equipment from the other uploaded artwork related to the Focus Quest (he was hiking to the crypt). This time, the map of Saturas has been rolled up because a fight is imminent.

[Bild: DbgmBCU1_OLD.png]
    Dude awesome picture

THE GOBLIN TRIBE
    [Bild: The_Goblin_Tribe.jpg]
    Time taken
    : 55 min.

Description
    :
    Talas bought the Almanach from Corristo's sorcerers. That's fine! Too bad the novice had the great idea to return to the Sect at night. "Don't walk near the forest at night, they said"... Congratulations, boy!
    Notes
    :

SIGH I will have to reupload the picture: look at that windowed mode line in the upper part! :-(
    -
    The original idea was to create the artwork during daytime, however I wasn't quick enough and nighttime did arrive. While I was waiting for dawn, I did notice that the moon did pop-up in the right angle of the camera. I said to myself "...why not?!". I quickly placed two hidden torches and here you go! With that moon the picture looks even better!
    - The sword&board goblin was created with Hero Import/Export. I could place the sword manually, but I preferred precision to manual work.
    - The shield of the sword&board goblin has been created with a dining plate.
    - Goblins can sit down and even sleep. Enjoy the sit down animation...in the final version of the game, the PB team did not make use of it!
    - I tried to make each goblin unique, because in vanilla Gothic they were all the same. One is driving a lizard, his passenger is most likely a chief, a goblin doesn't have any weapon (he's a "civilian") and the other ones have a spiked club. Finally, there's a goblin thief who holds the Almanach on its hands.

[Bild: C4Z22SBxSJxhHjo31NUq1_OLD.png]
    Like the goblin rider.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Another awesome picture, really like it!

P.S.: To get rid of that white border on the top part of the picture, a reupload would be much appreciated.

P.P.S.: I will not stop to say, that you should really give us the King Kong tribute.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169 Zitieren
    Local Hero

I appreciate your thumbs up, guys!
    Yes, I will reupload that picture soon!
    No, I will not create a King Kong tribute, because it's not related to the Gothic Universe.

_______

Ok...so...we do have other six weekends, then the new year will begin!
    In 1st January 2021, I will release a sort of movie that will consist in mixed gameplay+artworks. It's not the detailed movie I was talking about, it will be a non-time-consuming but nice video.
    In your opinion, which artworks shouldn't be considered "worth" for a simple but nice movie?

I did not upload these artworks in Youtube because I think they weren't enough beautiful...and I think I won't use them in the movie:
    - The protection business: way much overcrowded, and I think people will not understand my perspective about the protection "tax". I still think it's not an unofficial racket, because the three collectors are organized in districts and because the ruler is a criminal. But it's an unpopular opinion.
    - Excalibur gothica: too many scavengers ruin the result. I did originally like this picture, but now I'm tired of it.
    - A difficult resolution: a complete failure...an overly-ambitious artwork...but I didn't have the armor resources to accomplish that. Also, the handle of the weapons is ridicolously thin.
    - Scorpio: that hand clipping on the crossbow is ugly. Also, the Hero will choose to be a melee warrior, not a crossbowman.
    Okyl's Heist doesn't look good, but it's something very special to me. It will be in my little movie.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    No, I will not create a King Kong tribute, because it's not related to the Gothic Universe.
    A Troll who is climbing up Xardas Tower could happen, couldn't it?

Ok...so...we do have other six weekends, then the new year will begin!
    In 1st January 2021, I will release a sort of movie that will consist in mixed gameplay+artworks. It's not the detailed movie I was talking about, it will be a non-time-consuming but nice video.
    In your opinion, which artworks shouldn't be considered "worth" for a simple but nice movie?
    Sounds interesting, even if it's not the big project you meantioned before.

I think all of your artworks you made until today should be added if possible (there are 32 until today if I counted them correctly).

I did not upload these artworks in Youtube because I think they weren't enough beautiful...and I think I won't use them in the movie:
    - The protection business: way much overcrowded, and I think people will not understand my perspective about the protection "tax". I still think it's not an unofficial racket, because the three collectors are organized in districts and because the ruler is a criminal. But it's an unpopular opinion.
    - Excalibur gothica: too many scavengers ruin the result. I did originally like this picture, but now I'm tired of it.
    - A difficult resolution: a complete failure...an overly-ambitious artwork...but I didn't have the armor resources to accomplish that. Also, the handle of the weapons is ridicolously thin.
    - Scorpio: that hand clipping on the crossbow is ugly. Also, the Hero will choose to be a melee warrior, not a crossbowman.
    Okyl's Heist doesn't look good, but it's something very special to me. It will be in my little movie.
    As I said, maybe you should add all of them, because that's your work, you shouldn't spare some out, even if they aren't that good. I can understand why you are not satisfied with some of them, and as you know I also don't like all pictures, but I still think you should show your complete work, not just a little of it.

P.S.: Waiting for the Reupload of the last picture, want to save the correct one to my HDD.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171 Zitieren
    Local Hero

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS
    [Bild: The_Adventure_Begins.jpg]
    Time taken

Description
    :
    The valley side of the pass of Khorinis is the place where everything started.
    Notes
    :

- My fake magic barrier proved to be very useful again. How could I create this artwork without it?!
    -
    If you have a look to the cheat codes, you can spawn the judge and his royal guards. The judge is the only guy with the correct face model, while the other guys share the same face (they are clones of the same guard), but that face doesn't even appear in the introduction! Also, the number of the spawnable royal guards is higher than 2 (I guess they are 6/7). Pretty strange...isn't it?
    - There isn't an in-game code for spawning Pyrokar...he just doesn't exist...I did pick up a digger who looked somewhat similiar to him. Same thing applies for the heavy guard...I did use Scatty and I did force him to look skinnier than ever.
    - This picture will be the second recurring artwork in my Gothic movie. The first one will be "Seat of Power"...and I will use it like a "DVD menu wallpaper". Yes, there's a menu in the beginning of my movie!
    - If someone knows about the purpose of the royal guards, just tell us more with a comment! Those guards don't appear in Gothic 2, and they don't appear in Gothic 3. I did check Lali's website but I did find nothing about their role. His website contains lots of information, so, maybe I didn't do a good search.

[Bild: a9Z8zf3hyR73Bof1_OLD.png]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172 Zitieren
    Local Hero

I reuploaded the picture about the goblin tribe.

I confirm I will not create a tribute to King Kong, but if Kyle wants, next week I will upload the canyon artwork. That troll is in an epic pose, not the usual one you would see in-game.

____

I started creating the movie. I believe I will create an official topic about it. After all, a movie is something different from artworks.
    However, this was the final choice: I'm creating very detailed scenes related to my artworks. On 1st January 2021, you will only see some scenes, because it takes days to create a single one.
    The movie must be even better than the original one. I'm a perfectionist after all

I'm going to follow Kyle's suggestion: every artwork will be there. I will only ignore "a difficult resolution" and replace it with the last one "the adventure begins". The intro movie is linked to a single artwork...and the best one wins!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    I really like your latest picture.

The royal guards are the original concept of the soldiers of the king, their highest rank are the paladins (as they look in the Sequel, not in Gothic 2). In Gothic 1, the whole setting had another artistic direction and different inspirations and influences. We distinguish between the red and the royal guard and there are more in our project (for example, the black guard plays a very important role in our second game).

The red guard is the usual army, they wear the armors that you can find in the Old Camp. This is the concept of the myrtanian army in Gothic 1; if you look at their armors you may easily see how similar they are to, for example, the armors of some greek and roman soldiers. The prison fortress (the castle in the middle of the later old camp) was under control of the myrtanian army and the prisoners took over their armors.

The yellow/golden armor of the royal guard is used by higher ranks inside the army or rather by the inner circle of soldiers protecting the king directly (thats the job of the paladins) or important royal delegates etc. They are the myrtanian special forces, more or less, doing or leading all important operations inside the kingdom. For example, you can see the lawyer wearing a specific, yellow robe, which is obviously like a uniform, not just a random, local dress. He is not the only one wearing it. So there is a sort of myrtanian justice. Not just lay assessors, but lawyers that are appointed by royal edict: The myrtanian inquisition, as we call it. Which will appear as a faction on its own in the second part of our project.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174 Zitieren
    Local Hero

Thank you for sharing these precious informations with us!

Some months ago I did watch a video about Gothic Sequel...and there were some guys with heavy dragon hunter armor protecting the mountain fortress. The armor was textured like royal guard armor...so...these were the original paladins!!! I think once I saw one of them in your website...but I didn't know they were paladins

Yes, the light guard armor is very very close to a Roman armor...

The only thing I don't understand is the thing about Myrtanian Army: during the Gothic 1 intro battle we see soldiers wearing New Camp equipment (archers do wear medium merc armor, while the melee guy crashing against an orc wears heavy merc armor). Same thing applies to the exchange elevator. But in the castle and in the mine, soldiers wear red armor from the Old Camp.
    So...do both the armors from the Old and New Camp belong to Myrtanian Army? It might be interesting to know this too...I might create an artwork after the fall of the barrier, where the Myrtanian Army captures Gorn.
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (22.11.2020 um 11:39 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    I also like your latest picture very much; it was time to show where it all began.

Thank you lali for your explanation about the guards. I already knew a little about it, but now I even know more.

Oh, and a big YES PLEASE for the next picture including a troll in an epic pose.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Thank you for sharing these precious informations with us!

Some months ago I did watch a video about Gothic Sequel...and there were some guys with heavy dragon hunter armor protecting the mountain fortress. The armor was textured like royal guard armor...so...these were the original paladins!!! I think once I saw one of them in your website...but I didn't know they were paladins
    It is not the heavy dragon hunter armor textured like the royal guard armor. It is a different model with a different helmet. The texture is based on the royal guard texture from gothic 1, but with a few differences to show their higher rank.

Yes, the light guard armor is very very close to a Roman armor...

The only thing I don't understand is the thing about Myrtanian Army: during the Gothic 1 intro battle we see soldiers wearing New Camp equipment (archers do wear medium merc armor, while the melee guy crashing against an orc wears heavy merc armor). Same thing applies to the exchange elevator. But in the castle and in the mine, soldiers wear red armor from the Old Camp.
    Because these soldiers are mercenaries. The "red" soldiers belong to the army. And the others are hired mercenaries fighting for the king too, with different kinds of armors, which are also used by the New Camp.

Orginally, the armors in the game were thought to have a great variety and differences, especially concerning the mercs of both camps. Only the later guard of the old camp had these uniformly armors inspired by the romans/greeks, but the other armors should have been more diverse. In the final version they are more like they are because you cannot create hundreds of variations of armors for the game.

In early versions there were different colors of shadow armors, various armors for old camp mercenaries, which are the rank below the inner circle of guards protecting the ore barons and so on. But one reason was the amount of work to create all those armors (after they changed the character model once again and decided to do many things again from scratch), and another reason was, that some guys thought, that when you have such a variety of different armors and colors and stuff, that players will be confused and cannot distinguish who belongs to which camp, because they are dumb you know.

Therefore they made this late change in the release version, where everyone belonging to the new camp suddenly has some blue color in his armor and everyone belonging to the old camp has something red in it. Even to the metal plates of the new camp mercenaries, there was added a blue shade a few weeks before release. The formerly diverse shadow armor was hastily dyed red, small little red triangles were added to the ore baron armors. Even the leather straps of the ore baron armor and of the heavy guard armor, which were brown, as leather tends to be, were suddenly dyed red.

All those things we change, we create the originally planned variety and add back what they cut or changed for dumb reasons like the ones mentioned above.

So...do both the armors from the Old and New Camp belong to Myrtanian Army? It might be interesting to know this too...I might create an artwork after the fall of the barrier, where the Myrtanian Army captures Gorn.
    I would not say so. Of course we do not know everything 100%. But we know what I told you before about the role of the royal guard and you also can clearly see that the armor of this guard is similar to (and also the model based on) the red old camp armors. Also there are promotion texts I remember, mentioning that these were former soldiers, so we know this part. At the same time we see the merc armors in war scenes, outside the exchange place and also the messenger is wearing it who brings a message to the king. But you should not give so much thought to the intro. Its just a random plate armor that is locally produced and should have had more variations of it. Therefore also the role of the mercenaries is confusing, because both camps should have some of those and some work for Gomez, some work for the water mages (originally the soldiers protecting the water mages were called "the guard" instead of those protecting the ore barons). There are many discrepancies and many things were just done really fast and without much thought. There are mistakes, like when the heavy guard armor with the royal guard texture that does not match at all was used in the intro rendering. So just think about the armors as what they are presented in the game: As armors of mercenaries, who fight for different bosses. And the water mages may pay better or do not exploit you as much, so most of them are there.

Also, the old camp has a system of spying by means of the shadows, which originally you should not have been able to distinguish from Buddlers; there was just different clothing for different people but you could not really see from the clothing if someone is a Shadow or a Buddler, because the shadows just hide in the crowd and do their spying work for Gomez, so that there is always some risk to tell anybody anything, to critize the Barons, to plan an escape etc. You are always watched by the shadows that are hidden next to you, like inside the DDR (former east germany). Therefore the barons remain in control. That is the real purpose of the shadows. Not to spy inside other camps mainly, but to control their own folk.

But this purpose was destroyed in the later development and dialogue writing sadly, which we change.

Because you mention Gorn: He himself fought for the King against the orcs, I believe he was sixteen when entering the army.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord
    Geändert von lali (22.11.2020 um 14:21 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177 Zitieren
    Local Hero

You're better than wikipedia! I am really happy with those new informations

Once I did take a screenshot where Whistler was smoking weed in the Swamp Camp...but I did force him to wear the Novice Loincloth. He was acting like a spy for the Old Camp.
    I will share it with you, without watermark (it's not a real artwork, just a concept about the Shadows...about how they were supposed to be in my mind). As I remember, it's cartoonized. Now I will find it.
    At that time, I was planning to create a different version of elite templars. As you can see, the heavy templar has two swords on back. They were supposed to be dual wielders, just like elite Hashishin. Now every warrior can be a dual wielder, even if he's not elite.

It's crazy PB did create a Shadow Armor...it makes no sense at all. I suppose that - in the final version of the game - Shadows are just archers with guerrilla training (they can sneak and hide pretty well).

[Bild: Whistler_as_a_Real_intelligence_agent.jpg]

I will post the Canyon Artwork tomorrow.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Yes, in the sense it was used in the final version, the armor makes no sense, if we look at it from the perspective what the shadows should have been originally. But that doesn't mean that we remove this armor altogether. Because on the other site, it also makes no sense, that the Buddlers are dressed uniformly too. They wear their work dress, their protection, these heavy shoes and knee pads and so on, when they are chilling around in the camp. This makes no sense. You wear this stuff when you are in the mine, but not inside the camp. And yes, they are poor, but that doesn't mean that they have nothing else to wear. They have clothing, but worn out clothing, with faded colors and heavily used and patched, like the later shadow cloth is. So the blue shadow cloth as it was presented in the alpha will be still there, and Diego is wearing it, but it will be just one of various clothing variations of the population inside the camp. Not everyone will have it, some have dark green or black pants, or blue pants with less patching or different patching. Some will have this leather vest or a different vest from the alpha or they wear nothing on top (there is a mediterranian climate in Gothic 1) or they have sweaters in different natural colors (brown and green shades). Red color will be very scarce obviously. Blue is not easy too, but red is special. The colour palette in Gothic 1 is quite "thoughtful", if that's the right word. Colours were very consciously choosen and fit perfectly together, with a few exceptions like the colours of the flags in the old camp, some plants etc. But the reason for the latter is just that this are the textures from a very early development phase which they did not adjust and were left as they were from the start. So these few things we did change. But overall the world in Gothic 1 has much of its unique style and fascination from these colour choices, it's a world in which something like red or blue berries or the bees and their honey you can find at trees or the noble clothing of the fire mages really stand out, but in the right way, they too have not too much satiation, but just enough and they are beautiful accents. They have depth and meaning aesthetically, because they are scarce and not everywhere to find in abundance. Gothic 2 missed this completely. The Remake Teaser even more. Sorry for my english again, I know there will be some mistakes.
    Geändert von lali (28.11.2020 um 08:28 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179 Zitieren
    Local Hero

If you like Witcher-inspired romance cards, I did create a classy/romantic card for Velaya. You can find the content in my Youtube channel, a download link for the picture or the video is waiting for you.
    I will NOT post a link in here because it's adult content (she's naked). However, it's a very classy cartoonized artwork, it's not porn at all!

________

@Lali It is clear to me what you wanted to say.
    The original Gothic would have been way more interesting as you describe it. There's a big logic missing inside of the Old Camp. I imagine diggers wearing different clothing because they are not inside of the mine...lots of variations...woow!
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (28.11.2020 um 19:01 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #180 Zitieren
    Local Hero

ATTENTION-SEEKING

ATTENTION-SEEKING
    [Bild: Attention_Seeking.jpg]
    Time taken

Description
    :
    Diego is luring the troll away from the Hero...but he won't be able to survive for a long time! Hurry up, Nameless! Find out how to defeat a troll!
    Notes
    :

- The troll's animation is the one that plays when it dies and falls to the ground with the face. I think it's cool, because it looks like the troll is going to crash Diego and his razor with its massive hand.
    -
    I guess this is the first time where you can see an enemy with arrows stuck in its body.
    - The razor is carrying a New Camp arrow quiver. I did choose this instead of the Old Camp version because of contrast-related purposes. Too bad the arrows inside of the quiver aren't that visible...they are camouflaged with the surroundings.
    - The charge of a razor is devastating: as you can see, it knocks down enemies like if they were butter.
    - I did move the skeleton of the hunter near the trees, otherwise it wouldn't be visible. It's not a "nude" skeleton as the original one, but he's wearing some armor pieces (it's the skeleton scout's model). I guess a troll hunter would wear a set of badass light armor....
    - In this artwork, Diego's bow is small. I did force him to equip that bow because a longbow would cause clipping issues...it would go inside of the razor's body.

[Bild: 6WCEPrjHn1_OLD.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (28.11.2020 um 18:56 Uhr)

Seite 9 von 12 « Erste ... 256789101112 Letzte »