Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 12 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 236
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DavideMiragliaPH ist offline

REPLY TO LALI/KYLE AND THE PROJECT'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL

@lali I'm new here and now that I do have a look to your signature and to Kyle's words, I can understand that my opinion about the artwork guy might be weak. Your one should be the most solid one, even if you aren't 100% sure if that guy is really Gomez.
    @judgekyle Yes, we will wait for Lali if he has something to say about the orc town. The only thing I can tell you is that I've seen a Polish youtube channel where a guy was showing us the Alpha orc town. It was a large underground cave system. However, the Youtuber did wrote somewhere that the scenery wasn't the original Alpha city: a modder did create it from scratch with Alpha resources. So...I guess it was Lali to do the work?!

We will have to wait some time before I can get an answer from Kai Rosenkranz related to music permissions.
    However...I was thinking...I can officially open the channel to the public. It's just that if Kai doesn't answer I can't upload other videos.
    Today a parallel Youtube project rises: I'm proud to announce you Gothic Evolution Enhanced Edition!
    For now, there are just two videos. I suggest you to watch them in HD (720px) and in full-screen mode.
    You can subscribe to the channel now. If Kai should feel it's not ok using his music, I will simply delete the channel and you will automatically unsubscribe! Or I will find an alternative solution.

FIRST VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYwvzJyjcww
    The first video is just a trailer that just explains the purpose of the channel. There's this guy on the sofa watching tv and he starts watching my fantasy channel: DMPH Sat (= Davide Miraglia Photography [Satellite] ).
    Interesting and funny things about the video:
    1) The Tv brand (Blaupunkt) is a tribute to the videogame's German origins. It is also a tribute to the German community of World of Gothic Foren.
    2) The Tv Frame and its related Light Casting System come from a footage taken inside of the Temple of the Sleeper. You can find the frame in the room with the 5 reliquiaries and two apocalyptic templars, just before Xardas' room (it's a wall texture).
    3) During the video, you can see an unused orc animation (crossbow) and how I create one of my custom animations.
    4) The male person watching tv is dubbed by...the GTA 3 Colombian Cartel gangster LOL. He just says a single line then he stops talking.

SECOND VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl5fEB2RHvk
    It's the channel's intro video...Seat of Power. Let me know what you think about it...it should bring you even more powerful emotions with the G1 Main Theme playing in background.

CHANNEL HOME PAGE
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtX...XD70aAkyHFxVkA
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (26.07.2020 um 12:31 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Thank you for your kind words, JudgeKyle.
    Concerning the Orccity: The model of this dungeon you have seen on YouTube is completely original and made by PB. But it is empty without any objects placed in it. So it was "vobbed" (filled with light, torches, beds, skulls and so on) by a russian modder according to his vision. I may do some things a bit different, but the dungeon itself is original.

I really like the latest picture and I like your new orcish weapon. Did you create a new standing animation for it yourself?
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    You are very welcome, lali. I really think you are a big win for the whole Gothic community, which still loves Gothic so much (like I do) and I appreciate your work and your efforts (Gothic Archive, Orpheus, Phoenix) a lot. Besides of that it's interesting what you say about the Orc City, I'm looking forward to your version in Orpheus!

The YouTube Channel is a nice idea, but I think I will stay with the pictures here. Waiting for another Orc picture now (with Ur-Shak and the hero maybe?).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren
    Local Hero

So, it was the original dungeon that Piranha Bytes did cut from the final game...this explains why there's a loading screen below the ground..in the area between the Guardian's Crypt and the Orc Town. It was intended for the dungeon.
    I guess we are lucky if they did cut that dungeon. It was massive, but I still prefer open field huts (even if they are empty for some unknown reason)

____

I'm going to reupload the Sleeping Bridge for Kyle. Just wait an half hour and it will be back.

____

Today or tomorrow, a Youtube video about the artwork "The Great Secret of the Brotherhood" will be uploaded on my channel. A link will be posted here too.
    I will upload a video once per week (normally, during the weekend), because there are a lot of old artworks to cover. Of course, links in this topic will be created.
    Kai didn't reply yet...I decided to proceed because I think he will never open that message.

I did visit the Russian version of the World of Player forums. I presented my photography project and I must tell you my arts are special, but not as special as I thought. Some Eastern guys did start to upload them way before me. I'm here to present you Fire Dragon's artworks. They are different from my artworks (he has a different style that doesn't focus on details, and sometimes he did use mods), but they are worth to watch, believe me! We both covered some "shared sceneries", like the New Camp ambush in the forest, or the templar expedition to the orc cemetery. He did even work on the scene about Talas and the Almanach...I had in mind to make an artwork about it, but not in this moment (Goblins don't have much animations and in my opinion it's difficult to create a screenshot that doesn't look plain gameplay...in poor words, I don't have smart ideas).
    Enough talk...here are the links.
    https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/35...30#post-787857
    https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/35...31#post-793916
    http://worldofplayers.ru/threads/35903/page-38#post-878072
    http://worldofplayers.ru/threads/35903/page-39#post-889118
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (31.07.2020 um 20:24 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren
    Local Hero

IMPRISONED

IMPRISONED
    [Bild: Imprisoned.jpg]
    GOTHIC EVOLUTION ENHANCED EDITION Youtube Link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1DaSKbtIk
    Time taken
    : 1,30h.

Description
    : Stone the blacksmith did publically claim he was against Gomez. Now, he will go to jail and maybe die by starvation. Or maybe not. Will the Nameless Hero be able to free him?

Notes
    :

-
    This picture shows you two new animations: the blacksmith and the officer on the right are playing them.
    - Even if they seem to play a new animation, the guards holding Stone are playing the same animation I did use for the bar counter at the tavern. Go and check the loney digger who drinks a beer.
    - The dungeons below the castle are a pretty creepy and dirty place full of dead bodies. That's why I did choose to place shrinked meatbugs. Let's play this game: how many meatbugs can you see?
    - I did choose to shrink the meatbugs because anybody would kill a normal (giant) Gothic meatbug. Do you deliberately kill ants in real life when they are near of you? They are so small that you don't even bother about them. That's what I thought.
    - This is the first time where I use the "sad" facial animation. Stone is playing it.
    - The old guard on the right (one of the guys who is holding Stone) is the unnamed guard who did originally guard the dungeons.

CHECK THE ORIGINAL SCENE BEFORE MY SNAPSHOT:
    [Bild: F1P72f51_OLD.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (23.10.2020 um 23:38 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Really nice picture!

I like how the guards are holding Stone and how his face expression is. The small meatbugs are a nice idea too (7 is the number!). Good work again!

Edit: Thanks for the reupload of "The Sleeping Bridge".

Fire Dragon's artworks are interesting too, but I like your project more, since you add a lot of details and I like the ideas behind it so far.
    Geändert von JudgeKyle (31.07.2020 um 22:29 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren
    Local Hero

PROJECT UPDATES:
    - Graphic changes: now image titles are yellow and more enjoyable
    - Content changes: I did remove the "Suggested OST Feature" because it was obsolete. Instead, a yellow-ish Gothic Evolution Enhanced Edition link has been added. For now, most links are not available and you can just read "Coming Soon". Each week (1 week=1 new Youtube video) a single link will be posted in the correct picture's forum post. Links to The Great Secret of the Brotherhood and Seat of Power are already available.

_____

@lali
    Oh...I just forgot to reply to lali
    When you were talking about the pole weapon's stance...did you literally mean the weapon's stance or the orc's stance?
    There are two NPCs when you see a pole weapon in the hands of someone. An invisible human (he is holding the pole weapon) and the visible NPC (in this case, an orc). In order to force the orc to perform that particular pose, I had to use the "orcish animation when you approach them with the Ulu-Mulu and they do react".

An interesting fact for JudgeKyle (I think that you, Lali, are already aware of this). When playing that animation, orcs always say something we can't translate in human language. They say "Ghewrosadutteh!!!" or something like that. Originally, I did think they were paying respect to the Nameless Hero (you know...orcs are brutal & savage and they might have an aggressive body language even when paying respect to an human LOL), but some weeks ago I discovered I was terribly wrong. In fact, the animation's code name includes the word "angry". So, we are 99% sure that the orcs don't admire you at all, instead, they do say something like this "I'd like to dismember your bowels, but I can't because you are wearing an Ulu Mulu".

@JudgeKyle
    Thank you!
    I'm planning to continue to use mini meatbugs and even mini mine crawlers too. Maybe in the wilderness. Of course, shrinked mine crawlers are still way too big. I could shrink them like an ant with the Hero Import/Export feature. I guess it works with the monsters too. Never tried it before...
    However, I will experiment and I will let you know the results, hopefully with a picture. Of course, a mine crawler small like a real life ant shouldn't look like a mine crawler...but more like a spider. And that's the result I hope to reach.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren
    Local Hero

NATURE AT DUSK

NATURE AT DUSK
    [Bild: Nature_at_Dusk.jpg]
    GOTHIC EVOLUTION ENHANCED EDITION Youtube Link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6dee2-sJbk
    Time taken
    : 2,25 hours

Description
    : A scavenger family (puppies and an egg included!), some bloodflies, some ants and a wonderful vista point!
    Notes:
    - This picture shows you things you've never seen before. Even the bloodflies themselves are doing something special: flying very high in the sky!
    - This is the first screenshot where I use ants. Ants are extremely small mine crawlers shrinked with the help of the Hero Import/Export feature. The shrink spell wasn't enough to do a perfect job.
    - The bloodflies might seem very distant. To be honest, I did just shrink them with the specific spell and I did place them near the scavengers. The distance is just an illusion.
    - During your gaming experience, you could occasionally see scavengers hunting for bloodflies, but the scavengers wouldn't be able to do any kind of damage to their prey. This didn't make any sense at all, that's why I did place a dead bloodfly near the birds family! Now, scavengers are real predators.
    - Even if they are of the same size, the female scavenger is the one crouching near the puppies. The male scavenger is the one who is eating a giant meatbug.
    - This time, no fake grass: I had to focus on very small details.

[Bild: Q5CenZUpBZ2LKx1_OLD.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (06.11.2020 um 14:58 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Some feedback for you:

I like the point / background you have chosen, it's a very beautiful scenic overview of the colony.

Furthermore I like the idea of the Scavenger family and the details you have added to. But the tiny spiders only have six legs, so I don't believe you (must be Bullet Ants or something)!

The only thing I don't like that much are the Bloodflies, since it's hard to imagine that they can fly in this high altitude. But still a nice optical illusion, I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't tell me.

And last but not least: Thank you very much for not using the swamp weed "grass" this time. Looks definitely better without it!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren
    Local Hero

Zitat Zitat von JudgeKyle Beitrag anzeigen
    Some feedback for you:

I like the point / background you have chosen, it's a very beautiful scenic overview of the colony.

Furthermore I like the idea of the Scavenger family and the details you have added to. But the tiny spiders only have six legs, so I don't believe you (must be Bullet Ants or something)!

The only thing I don't like that much are the Bloodflies, since it's hard to imagine that they can fly in this high altitude. But still a nice optical illusion, I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't tell me.

And last but not least: Thank you very much for not using the swamp weed "grass" this time. Looks definitely better without it!
    LOL you are right: I did edit the description. Now they are called ants instead of spiders.

I think this is the first time where I 100% agree with the negative part of your feedback: yes, bloodflies shouldn't be flying at that "extreme" altitude. Even if they don't do it because of engine limits, I think they can fly somewhat high, but not more than a tree's upper foliage. However, I'm still happy I added them, because they are still scenic.

_____

Which picture would my fans like to see next Friday? I have 4 new pictures. (I'm not working for two weeks and I've got plenty of spare time). You can vote until Thursday.
    1) The picture related to the Hero returning with the minecrawler eggs to Kalom (new special features: people carrying eggs on their arms). It might be an interesting artwork, it's just that there aren't lots of special features.
    2) Dungeon artwork...orcs did build this area (new special features: !!SHIELD!!, two new NPC poses). Am I talking about the Orc Cemetery or about the Temple of the Sleeper?! Who knows..
    3) Dungeon artwork...related to the Fog Tower's underground system (new special features: !!SHIELD!!, three new NPC poses, arrow quiver illusion, flamethrower trap, "battlemage" class NPC wielding mace+spell at the same time)
    4) Hiking in a rocky, dangerous mountainous road while searching for the first focus stone (new special features: !!SHIELD+TWO SWORDS ON BACK!! (gothic 3 style), a fully-functional wooden hiking stick, hiking canteen, bypassed NPC/monster rendering distance

____

Next artworks I have in mind:
    - Remake of the Old Mine loading screen artwork...the one with a thief and lots of razors
    - Training your strength with a teacher (I just created an amazing Greek-Roman wrestling pose for two NPCs)
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (10.08.2020 um 13:30 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DavideMiragliaPH Beitrag anzeigen
    Which picture would my fans like to see next Friday? I have 3 new pictures. (I'm not working for two weeks and I've got plenty of spare time). You can vote until Thursday.
    1) The picture related to the Hero returning with the minecrawler eggs to Kalom (new special features: people carrying eggs on their arms). It might be an interesting artwork, it's just that there aren't lots of special features.
    2) Dungeon artwork...orcs did build this area (new special features: !!SHIELD!!, two new NPC poses). Am I talking about the Orc Cemetery or about the Temple of the Sleeper?! Who knows..
    3) Dungeon artwork...related to the Fog Tower's underground system (new special features: !!SHIELD!!, three new NPC poses, arrow quiver illusion, flamethrower trap, "battlemage" class NPC wielding mace+spell at the same time)
    Definitely number 3, I love the quest about the Fog Tower!

But I'm also still waiting for a picture with Ur-Shak and the Hero.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren
    Local Hero

Definitely number 3, I love the quest about the Fog Tower!

But I'm also still waiting for a picture with Ur-Shak and the Hero.
    No, the artwork is not related to the Chromanin quest/other quests and doesn't even involve skeletons. I did choose the Fog Tower's dungeon because I did like it as a scenery background.
    At this point, I think you might be not interested in that picture anymore, so, I did add the 4th choice (check my previous post). If you will not reply to this post with an alternative choice, the vote will automatically go to the Fog Tower artwork.

About the Hero and Ur-Shak...I've got a generic (maybe valid) idea but I think I can do even something smarter than this. This artwork won't be available soon. I want to think to some alternatives. If they exist.
    Too bad the orcs did exile Ur-Shak. It would have been perfect placing him inside of an hut with the Hero, and decorating the hut. During the final chapter, he doesn't even return to the city. He stays outside like a scout.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    No, the artwork is not related to the Chromanin quest/other quests and doesn't even involve skeletons. I did choose the Fog Tower's dungeon because I did like it as a scenery background.
    At this point, I think you might be not interested in that picture anymore, so, I did add the 4th choice (check my previous post). If you will not reply to this post with an alternative choice, the vote will automatically go to the Fog Tower artwork.

About the Hero and Ur-Shak...I've got a generic (maybe valid) idea but I think I can do even something smarter than this. This artwork won't be available soon. I want to think to some alternatives. If they exist.
    Too bad the orcs did exile Ur-Shak. It would have been perfect placing him inside of an hut with the Hero, and decorating the hut. During the final chapter, he doesn't even return to the city. He stays outside like a scout.
    A picture about the Chromanin quest would be awesome, but even if you do the Fog Tower without any relation to it first, I'm looking forward to it.

Excited to see the Hero and Ur-Shak someday!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DUNGEON REUNION

DUNGEON REUNION
    [Bild: Dungeon_Reunion.jpg]
    GOTHIC EVOLUTION ENHANCED EDITION Youtube Link --> Coming Soon.
    Time taken
    : 2h.

Description
    : The Hero and his best friends meet again inside of a dungeon.
    In the background, a dangerous flamethrower trap has been triggered by someone. Disclaimer: The artwork should be watched as a fantasy artwork: this scene could never exist in the original game.
    Notes
    :

-
    Each NPC (except for Diego) is playing a new animation.
    - Even if Diego isn't playing new animations, you can see a new special feature on his back: he's carrying an arrow quiver with arrows. However, you can't see the quiver.
    - For the first time ever, you can see an NPC dual wielding magic + a melee weapon.
    - I don't know if the illusion works as intended, however you should be tricked to think Milten's arms are behind his head (he's holding a mage staff on his back, after all). However, the arms are located in front of his head and the staff was placed far away from them, behind his back.
    - I'm proud to present you the first shield you would ever see in the Vanilla version of Gothic 1. It's an enlarged gear wheel (I had to use Hero Import/Export feature). I also created another shield with a giant dining plate, but it doesn't look cool like this.
    - Diego's shadow is dark black. Why? That's because in the same position there are other 3 invisible NPCs. They are equipping the arrows.
    - This is the first picture where I manipulate fx effects. In this case, they are the fire beams and the spell's cloud. Of course, an invisible NPC is playing an animation that allows those effects to appear.

[Bild: cYqQhGV8l501_OLD.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (14.08.2020 um 14:57 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    That's a cool one! Nice to see the Hero and his friends together in one picture and I like how they pose.

Only one thing what I wouldn't have done: The "Whatever-It-Is-With-Spikes" on the wall (above Lester's head) looks a little out of place to me and I don't see why it's neccessary for this picture.

Anyhow, good work again!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren
    Local Hero

IT'S TUTORIAL TIME!!!!

@judgekyle Thank you...well, that's tecnically the Fog Tower dungeon, but since mine is a fantasy artwork, the dungeon could be an unknown one related to the Sleeper's cult. That's why I decorated the wall with a Sleeper's statue.

IT'S TUTORIAL TIME!!!!
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    [Bild: GOTHIC_1.08j_14_08_2020_11_11_44.png]
    I was aware of the beheaded body trick since some years. But only today I did find another smart way to use it in my artworks (the primary way is a beheading scene, of course).

However, follow those steps and you will have your beheaded human running around like an idiot LOL

1) Spawn a skeleton with this command insert skeleton

2) Immediately highlight him and take control of him with the "O" key (O like Ohio/Oklahoma, it's not a zero!!!)

3) Turn around/run in another location so that you aren't highlighting anyone.

4) Now we have to force the inventory to appear. I don't remember which guild-related cheat does the job. Because of that, I always insert both cheats:
    set guild gil_grd (or any other valid male human guild)
    set trueguild gil_grd (or any other valid male human guild)

5) Finally spawn, harvest and equip a male human armor like this insert grd_armor_l

6) Congratulations, now you've lost your head and you can run around the Colony like an idiot!Remember to sit down in the middle of the nature and to catch some sunlight: you are as pale as an Oblivion vampire!!! LOL

INTERESTING FACT ABOUT GOTHIC 2 HEADPARTS AND BODYPARTS: in Gothic 2, you can spawn a guy who will allow you to change your headpart. There's also an Hero headpart without ponytail, just like if you were in Gothic 3!!!

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a Gothic 2 expert, so, I don't know if my G1 beheaded guy trick will work in that game too!
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (21.08.2020 um 18:32 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    @judgekyle Thank you...well, that's tecnically the Fog Tower dungeon, but since mine is a fantasy artwork, the dungeon could be an unknown one related to the Sleeper's cult. That's why I decorated the wall with a Sleeper's statue.
    You're right, it's a statue of the Sleeper.

Still thinking it looks a little bit misplaced it that picture. But overall I really like it!

IT'S TUTORIAL TIME!!!!
    Interesting, thanks for giving us an "In-Depth-View".

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Local Hero

THE RIDDLE

THE RIDDLE
    [Bild: The_Riddle.jpg]
    GOTHIC EVOLUTION ENHANCED EDITION Youtube Link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1lrUxv1d0c
    Time taken
    : 2,30h.

Description
    : Riddler (Riddler is the real name of "the Stranger") approaches the Fog Tower dungeon for the first time ever. He is docking in the cave's entrance....maybe the tower door was locked? Also...how did he get past those lurkers? Chromanin was the first of his intriguing riddles. Dear fans...here's the second one!!!

Notes
    :

-
    Thanks to an expert from the WorldOfPlayers forums (Lali): before creating this screenshot, I had consulted with him about the stranger. We don't know who he might be (it's a riddle, after all) The only thing we know, is that the Fog Tower dungeon was supposed to be linked to the original questline. Somebody decided to discard the idea in the final version of the game, so the PB left us with an unlinked mysterious quest.
    - This screenshot is very special to me. For the first time ever, I managed to transform a Battle Staff into an heavy wooden log. With some logs, I created a raft. In poor words, that's the first raft ever you can see in Gothic.
    - It was a real pain to build the raft: I had to coordinate six giant NPCs. They were as tall as a tower.
    - The staff located near one of Riddler's feet is intended to act like an oar... It was the item that was more similar to an oar.
    - In the raft, you can see three Bloodfly Transformation scrolls: these are the magic writings you will eventually find in the inventory of the dead guy. There are also two books...are they Chromanin volumes? Or are they related to Riddler's unknown mission? Lali supposes the mages did send the Stranger to discover the cave's secret. But it's only a theory... However, in my opinion that might be true: Riddler carries a precious amulet, some scrolls and some books. He looks like an intelligent guy interested in the arcane arts. Maybe he wanted to join the mages and the cave was his entrance test...

[Bild: FA9RR200P1_OLD.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (21.11.2020 um 12:21 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Nice picture again! Hope to see how the Fog Tower story continues.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100 Zitieren
    Local Hero

Nice picture again! Hope to see how the Fog Tower story continues.
    Unfortunately, I think this will be the only picture about the Fog Tower quest. Maybe in the future I will create an artwork about how the location was originally supposed to look (it was supposed to act as the Sect Camp's mine). However, I'm not sure if that will make any sense, because the Sect does already have a great business (the swampweed trade)...also, if a functionality isn't included in the final version of the game, that means it just doesn't exist.

Oh...the top of the tower was supposed to have a gong. A man would hit the gong to help people to get out of the forest. The forest was supposed to have lots of fog and navigation would be much more difficult.

Seite 5 von 12 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »