Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline

Unknown settlement

I found one concept art from arcania. It depicts some kind of settlement. At first I thought it was a village in Feshyr, but looking at the art of Feshyr this is clearly not the case. Then I thought that it could be Thorniara. But this is not her, for there is another concept art of this city. I have no other options. Maybe this is a city of islands not included in the game? Torgaan for example... What do you think about it?

UPD: I apologize. I forgot to attach the art itself
    [Bild: arcania_14.jpg]
    Geändert von Flatcher Goth (03.10.2019 um 12:29 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Flauschiges Bambi

Tyra ist offline
    Why do you think that it doesn't display Feshyr? In my eyes that's clearly the case. There are just a few differences, but it has the same look and basic structure.
    It's probably an older concept art from before Feshyr was modelled. Concept art is rarely implemented exactly as it is drawn.
    Geändert von Tyra (03.10.2019 um 21:11 Uhr)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline
    So guys. I searched a bit here and found the concept art of Feshyr Island.
    [Bild: latest?cb=20110101220953&path-prefix=pl]
    It turned out that this is really the village of Feshyr. The old island is quite free, unlike what happened. Although looking at the river in the first art, there was already a thought about Feshyr. So most likely I'm not very attentive

P.S. Anyway, I would like to find more materials about the islands of Korshaan and Torgaan.
    But if Korshaan even has a map, then Torgaan doesn’t even have that... But both islands are mentioned both in the game and in the story

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Arthur Fleck

Arthur Fleck ist offline
    Uhhh a new Arcania thread, this car crash of a game is still interesting to me.