Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline

Question The destruction of the barrier over Vengard. Gothic 3

Recently, one person said that he had heard information about the fact that in Gothic 3, a quest was planned to destroy the barrier over Vengard. I did not find such information, but it became interesting to me, in what way could the barrier over Vengard be destroyed? I would suggest that it could be destroyed in the same way as it was created. With the help of magic ore, by analogy with the plan of water magicians, on the destruction of the barrier. What do you think about this?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington ist offline
    I do not know anything about a quest like that having been planned but there is a hint in the game itself when Karrypto mentions to "remove" the barrier after the city is secured or the war is over or something like that. However, he does not mention how to remove the barrier.

Honestly I think that an analogy to the Gothic 1 barrier would be kinda misplaced here. The Vengard barrier was more of an act of despair and blocks both ways, not like the one-way-dome shielding the penal colony of Khorinis. The Gothic 3 barrier should at least be removed by the Fire magicians, I mean they created the thing. The intro sequence shows Rhobar hitting something like an ore mound with his Varant sceptre, so it could be removed using magical ore though.

Interesting thoughts, I have to admit that I wondered what the developers were planning about the barrier as well. Unfortunately it could have fallen victim to the time pressure and the fact that Gothic 3 was never really finished...