Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 7 « Erste 1234567 Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 124
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Local Hero

mnt ist offline
    @ Dino
    who love to make Wars Only those who had a sick twisted mind
    and a sick heart and those are the depraved.

If any group or army occupy your home or land by force and killing your people..then your holy duty is to stand up and fight them until you get back your home, land, rights..
    you may kill some of them and that a right for you to do in this case, because you are a defender,
    but occupying or attacking another land, country, nation.. under any pretext this is evil and not brave.

I don't see a sin by joining an army if this army is only made to defend the country, Not to attack or help to attack another country,

If those miserable evil people had the luck and chance and mercy to know about the eternal torment they'll get from their Creator in the world to come,
    they'll kill themselves day and night asking the God for his forgiveness.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Knight Commander Avatar von Zaratul

Zaratul ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DesertEagle Beitrag anzeigen
    well, he is NOT my president, so i can call him the hell i want!

i dont think u are all cowrds, but i dont think u are all sience machines, or great matematics! get my point?
    the problems, is that i dont like when some guy i dont know from nowere, starts talking about me or my life, without even knowing me! its funny, cause most of u think things like"these guy its just a kid who likes the army cause he thinks its like in the games!", but if u ever saw me in real life, ul probably think"is THIS desert eagle?"
    As Onisuzume said:
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    Then why not post a link to a picture of yours?
    You can upload pictures on www.photobucket.com if needed.
    And U could even post it in our Pictures Thread!
    other thing, its the sience guys who make weapons and equipment for the soldiers, and for all the country! do i think they are cowrds? why would i think that! but, is there ANY guy here, with some important job, or who intend too make something good with his life, and that he thinks he can?
    i dunno, maybe 1 or 2, or maybe no1!!! cause those guys are more interested in study, then playing gothic or any other game, or even talking in game foruns!
    see my point?
    Whell for Your info - I`m civil engeneer, and I`m making drawts for houses and even Oil and Coal terminals! And Cipris here is architect, DeadlyArrow is chemist. And rockfest is studying computer sience!
    So what U think? Ohhh... surprised a?
    Geändert von Zaratul (06.11.2006 um 07:36 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mn† Beitrag anzeigen
    @ Dino
    who love to make Wars Only those who had a sick twisted mind
    and a sick heart and those are the depraved.

If any group or army occupy your home or land by force and killing your people..then your holy duty is to stand up and fight them until you get back your home, land, rights..
    you may kill some of them and that a right for you to do in this case, because you are a defender,
    but occupying or attacking another land, country, nation.. under any pretext this is evil and not brave.

I don't see a sin by joining an army if this army is only made to defend the country, Not to attack or help to attack another country,

If those miserable evil people had the luck and chance and mercy to know about the eternal torment they'll get from their Creator in the world to come,
    they'll kill themselves day and night asking the God for his forgiveness.
    man what lyrics those things you wrote are great. In real life I don't want to kill anything(well except damned bugs who are EATING ME like flees moscatos ext..) i mean that i won't go and kill a cat that is walking on the street. I prefer not to fight for 3 reasons:
    1-fight doesn't do anything right. for more than 10 000 years of life on the earth there has been wars. effect-NONE wars continue.
    2-if i fight i may seriously damage my oponent because if i get 100% mad i'm unstopable ^^(not kidding here. i'm 1.87 m and i weight 100 kilos so i'm quite dangerous when fighting )
    3-when we fight, then we'll call other ppl to mess them in our fight so it gets crazier and crazier by every moment.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    General Avatar von Sakabato

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zaratul Beitrag anzeigen
    As Onisuzume said:

And U could even post it in our Pictures Thread!

Whell for Your info - I`m civil engeneer, and I`m making drawts for houses and even Oil and Coal terminals! And Cipris here is architect, DeadlyArrow is chemist. And rockfest is studying computer sience!
    lol, this is not about how i look like!
    its how i am in real, my way of thinking its the same has it is in this forum, but i think many people here talk here in a way they wont talk in real life, i mean, its a forum, what u post its the same has what u think, but in other words, then the ones u would say in real life, looking at another person!
    and thats why i say, if any of u saw me in real life, and meet me, after look at me, and talk too me for some time, u would think that im totaly difrent from "desert eagle"!

and about some of u guys being something important, im glad about that, but u havent told me ur age! cause im 15, and i intend too folow the army, and this thread was for the guys that want too folow the army, not for those who allready have jobs, and lifes!

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    lol, this is not about how i look like!
    its how i am in real, my way of thinking its the same has it is in this forum, but i think many people here talk here in a way they wont talk in real life, i mean, its a forum, what u post its the same has what u think, but in other words, then the ones u would say in real life, looking at another person!
    and thats why i say, if any of u saw me in real life, and meet me, after look at me, and talk too me for some time, u would think that im totaly difrent from "desert eagle"!

and about some of u guys being something important, im glad about that, but u havent told me ur age! cause im 15, and i intend too folow the army, and this thread was for the guys that want too folow the army, not for those who allready have jobs, and lifes!
    I'm 19, is that young enough? ^^
    And hellbilly is a few years older I reckon.
    Btw, what's this thing you're talking about, this "life" thing.
    Zitat Zitat von Zaratul
    Don't forget that I work at the city's archives, 2 days/week.
    Zitat Zitat von Dino
    2-if i fight i may seriously damage my oponent because if i get 100% mad i'm unstopable ^^(not kidding here. i'm 1.87 m and i weight 100 kilos so i'm quite dangerous when fighting )
    Yeah, but that's just fistfighting, or with a 2×4.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Yeah. I don't like to fight. I beat my brother at home
    I have fought only a couple of times. I won. I can greaqtly control my anger and unleash it when needed. but that's getting off topic...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm 19, is that young enough? ^^
    And hellbilly is a few years older I reckon.
    Btw, what's this thing you're talking about, this "life" thing.

Don't forget that I work at the city's archives, 2 days/week.

Yeah, but that's just fistfighting, or with a 2×4.
    what life thing?!

u mean, some1 having a life, i mean, i dont have a life yet, i live with my parents, i dont work, i only study!
    having a life means, having a home, a work, maybe married and be allready father!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Knight Avatar von XendoX

XendoX ist offline
    i may be a girl,but if its war,i'm ready to fight for our country,we have survived the germans with their musterdgas!we flooded them with the water of the see and river! glorious Belgium!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Knight Commander Avatar von WarTom

WarTom ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Legolas
    And btw, Army is more then fighting in wars. Have u ever thougt of catastrophe help, object defense or anti terror activities? You can protect ur country without fight in a war.[/quote[
    And since when are *guns* needed to *help* people?
    No i dont want to take over the world.... OR DO I?!?!??!??!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!!
    No i dont... why should i really? THEY WILL ALL SUBMIT TO MY SUPERIORITY ANYWAY!!!!!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline

i hope that one day ppl won't need weapons. Why's the wars? There will never be a winner. So much money, scientist, people, technologie goes to wars and weapons. And for the armies too. USA and RUSSIA armies have so many weapons, If they use them the world will be gone 4 ever. Not only USA and RUSSIA have weapons-Iraq, Afganistan..... other countries too. I can't get the point why are the wars? they make the world worse to live. Because of wars there are ppl with no homes, no families, no nothing. They might have been rich and powerfull before, but a bombing of their city/town/village destroys everything they had there. And the armies who did it are most prowd of their selves. The human being is the most dangerous thing on earth, it can destroy anything. Even animals don't kill each other that way. Have you seen two dogs for example kill each other cos they bumped into eachother? no. We should fight aliens not humans. even that action should have a reason, if aliens attack us we should attack too, but starting wars just like that is stupid and does no good.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Knight Commander Avatar von WarTom

WarTom ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    We should fight aliens not humans. even that action should have a reason, if aliens attack us we should attack too, but starting wars just like that is stupid and does no good.
    If there are ailiens and if they are intelligent, and human like they would certainly have been intelligent enough to dont wage war

Have you seen two dogs for example kill each other cos they bumped into eachother? no.
    Yes, i have

The human being is the most dangerous thing on earth, it can destroy anything. Even animals don't kill each other that way.
    Ants kills eachother that way, by waging war. At least he norvegian ones. From time to time..

Look i am naked wheee!
    What? Are you insane?!?!!

Just had to check if it was possible He didnt actually say that
    Geändert von WarTom (13.11.2006 um 19:50 Uhr) Grund: An apology to a guy

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Ranger Avatar von Aligator_Jack

Aligator_Jack ist offline

i hope that one day ppl won't need weapons. Why's the wars? There will never be a winner. So much money, scientist, people, technologie goes to wars and weapons. And for the armies too. USA and RUSSIA armies have so many weapons, If they use them the world will be gone 4 ever. Not only USA and RUSSIA have weapons-Iraq, Afganistan..... other countries too. I can't get the point why are the wars? they make the world worse to live. Because of wars there are ppl with no homes, no families, no nothing. They might have been rich and powerfull before, but a bombing of their city/town/village destroys everything they had there. And the armies who did it are most prowd of their selves. The human being is the most dangerous thing on earth, it can destroy anything. Even animals don't kill each other that way. Have you seen two dogs for example kill each other cos they bumped into eachother? no. We should fight aliens not humans. even that action should have a reason, if aliens attack us we should attack too, but starting wars just like that is stupid and does no good.
    You just cant understand it do you?No one in this world can stop wars.Man is a distructive and imperfect being and no matter how much we want to change that it will never happen.You have to get used to it....
    Mananc neregulat si regulez nemancat

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Aligator_Jack Beitrag anzeigen
    You just cant understand it do you?No one in this world can stop wars.Man is a distructive and imperfect being and no matter how much we want to change that it will never happen.You have to get used to it....
    man allways like too construct, and destroy!
    its our nature, we cant change that! we like too destroy, some more, others less, but its our nature! what can we do?
    since the prestoric times, the man needed fights, too extend more territory, too get more food and suplies for him, and his family! and since now, this hapens! war hapens cause humans like power, and imagine if the world get conqisted by the usa(just a exemple) and th whole world was under bush control! that wont hapen for long, there will allways be men who will die in wars, and new weapons, and more firepower! its like that! so too evri1 get used too it! we can think about our nature, but we cant change it!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Sword Master Avatar von SeekerOfTrue
    Deep, into the extrodinarily bright and charming light of truth

SeekerOfTrue ist offline
    @Desert Eagle
    Man, this isn't a way to think. Humans can achieve perfection, can deceive
    others, can be psychos etc. Every human totally controls him/herself (at least till now) and can choose not to be a beast. That's why humanity evolved and formed societies. The wars now are waged for politics (from the attacker's side)
    and they're just based on some ppl's fanatism or their own propagandas and if you disagree, tell me 1 war the latest... let's say 200 years that didn't happen of that. If I follow my "nature", we should be fighting in a civil war (because its our nature).

.... I'll go to my neighbour and fight for some sugar...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I like to destroy things but not homes, villiges, lifes...
    I destroy school property (kidding here, but i once ripped a whole curtain...)
    Yeah i can get it. Wars will never stop. People Will waste their money and lifes to kill eachother. If we start counting every weapon on the Earth, i guess that there'll be more weapons than humans....

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96
    Local Hero

mnt ist offline
    @SeekerOfTrue;
    the default Human nature is only the good, then parents guide thier child in a certain way or default way to continue surviving,, and basing on what the child gets in progress from parents, he start to react with the society,
    Now if the parents grow thier child on principles of good and perfection and
    good teaching, the result often is a peaceful good strong man inclined to
    quietness and peace, but if he grow in a different or adverse way, then
    the result could be psycho or perpetrator man inclined to be aggressive and
    noisy.
    I'll go to my neighbour and have a nice talk, with a cup of tea full of sugar...

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Kämpfer Avatar von Khai

Khai ist offline
    I would never join voluntary in any army of this world or another, to follow some fools orders whatever i see a reason or not, (been there - done that) eventualy die for it - its not me, as for defending my home i would do it even at the cost of my life - and yes i think most of you with this army-lover thing are kids and do not have a clue about - I know the truth can hurt sometimes (when you cannot accept it), sry
    Geändert von Khai (14.11.2006 um 14:13 Uhr) Grund: specify

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Khai Beitrag anzeigen
    I would never join voluntary in any army of this world or another, to follow some fools orders whatever i see a reason or not, (been there - done that) eventualy die for it - its not me, as for defending my home i would do it even at the cost of my life - and yes i think most of you with this army-lover thing are kids and do not have a clue about - I know the truth can hurt sometimes (when you cannot accept it), sry
    oh plz, dont start that crap!

so, u think that all the soldiers who joined th army are kids?
    hahahahahahahaahhahaahhaha...!
    ur making such a figure, ye, all the comandos,paratropers,snipers,etc are kids?! ahahahhahah...! plz let me laught!
    i will love too tell that too my friends, just too see theyr face!
    plz man, take a hide!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Ranger Avatar von Aligator_Jack

Aligator_Jack ist offline
    Why dont you people think before posting something.....Maybe desert eagle really wants to join the army its not imposibile you know?
    Mananc neregulat si regulez nemancat

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #100
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    oh plz, dont start that crap!

so, u think that all the soldiers who joined th army are kids?
    hahahahahahahaahhahaahhaha...!
    ur making such a figure, ye, all the comandos,paratropers,snipers,etc are kids?! ahahahhahah...! plz let me laught!
    i will love too tell that too my friends, just too see theyr face!
    plz man, take a hide!
    Yup, kids with guns and big toys. (read tanks, jets, ships)

Seite 5 von 7 « Erste 1234567 Letzte »