Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline

South islands in gothic 3?

Somewhere there was information that in Gothic 3 there could be southern islands. This is also confirmed by the old maps of the continent where in Varant, there is the port of Agadir under which there is an inscription "the path to the southern islands". Perhaps under the southern islands there are entered islands near Varant? What can you say on this topic?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    There are not actually southern islands in Gothic 3, but southern islands are frequently mentioned in the games before Gothic 3. Abbas in Gothic 2 is from there. There is an old map which shows the continent from Gothic 3 with more cities than we actually get, Agadir is one example, there also was an temple named St.Angar and a Blood Clan in the north. Altough I don't have a link to this map, I know it is a part of the big Gothic 3 Artbook.

What I could imagine is Agadir is shown as the most important port for trade with the southern islands, a gateway... like St. Petersburg was a gateway to trade with west and middle europe.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]What I could imagine is Agadir is shown as the most important port for trade with the southern islands, a gateway... like St. Petersburg was a gateway to trade with west and middle europe.
    Du meinst das alter Hase. Beschäftige mich derzeit extrem mit den Kartenmaterialien (Suche DRINGEND eine GUT AUFGELÖSTE Karte ala Gothic [1] inGame Karte, also vom design her) zwecks Vektorumsetzung.

A.) [Bild: 983abe-1565828786.jpeg]

B.) [Bild: 9289d9-1565828830.jpeg]
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    Du meinst das alter Hase. Beschäftige mich derzeit extrem mit den Kartenmaterialien (Suche DRINGEND eine GUT AUFGELÖSTE Karte ala Gothic [1] inGame Karte, also vom design her) zwecks Vektorumsetzung.

A.) [Bild: 983abe-1565828786.jpeg]

B.) [Bild: 9289d9-1565828830.jpeg]
    The first map is exactly what I meant and also confirms my theory.

Cool, danke für die Karten Sporthistoriker. Die sind echt schick. Ich mag solche Fenster in die Vergangenheit oder "Was wäre wenn.." Geschichten. Hast du die mal gespeichert oder waren die noch irgendwo verlinkt?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Flatcher Goth

Flatcher Goth ist offline
    There are not actually southern islands in Gothic 3, but southern islands are frequently mentioned in the games before Gothic 3. Abbas in Gothic 2 is from there. There is an old map which shows the continent from Gothic 3 with more cities than we actually get, Agadir is one example, there also was an temple named St.Angar and a Blood Clan in the north. Altough I don't have a link to this map, I know it is a part of the big Gothic 3 Artbook.

What I could imagine is Agadir is shown as the most important port for trade with the southern islands, a gateway... like St. Petersburg was a gateway to trade with west and middle europe.
    Yes, I have these cards, and this artbook. But still, it is possible that the southern islands, in fact, the islands that we see near Varant in the final version? Perhaps they were also other islands. I found such a mention on the first map presented above, but I'm not sure that I understood everything correctly

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von Flatcher Goth Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, I have these cards, and this artbook. But still, it is possible that the southern islands, in fact, the islands that we see near Varant in the final version? Perhaps they were also other islands. I found such a mention on the first map presented above, but I'm not sure that I understood everything correctly
    It is highly unlikely to find such southern islands in the data of Gothic 3. Because the map says at Agadir like I mentioned it for St. Petersburg.

Agadir - Tor zu den südlichen Inseln
    Agadir - gate to the southern islands

This is simply a description which role Agadir would have had for the lore of the continent. You can compare it to the other descriptions:

Ishtar - Bergfestung der Assassinen
    Ishtar - mountain fortress of the assassins

Bakaresh - Tempel des Beliar
    Bakaresh - temple of Beliar

Mora Sul - Größter Sklavenmarkt
    Mora Sul - biggest slave market

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Cool, danke für die Karten Sporthistoriker. Die sind echt schick. Ich mag solche Fenster in die Vergangenheit oder "Was wäre wenn.." Geschichten. Hast du die mal gespeichert oder waren die noch irgendwo verlinkt?
    Gespeichert, hatte sie aber eh der Tage in Händen für meine Kartenarbeiten.
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]