Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 5 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 100
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline

Bätsch [RELEASE, UNION] G2NR - Quickloot, QuickSave and etc.

There is a new G2 mod (plugin for Union) which adds:

• Items quickloot (right mouse button, or V button)
    • Quicksave (F10), Quickload (F12)
    • Removing animal corpses after looting them
    • Change selected dialog string color
    • Fast keys for potions (Shift+1...6, на 1-3 health potions, 4-6 mana potions)
    • 1 FPS bug fix (does not work always)
    • Random generator fix (gothic uses stupid windows' one, which gives us bad number distribution)
    • Plugin is compatible with any Gothic 2 Night of Raven mod (But Returning 2.0. On mods which use Ikarus&Lego I did not test the plugin, try though)

Download links:

Installation guide:

1. Install gothic2_playerkit-2.6f
    2. Install gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2
    3. Install Union 1.0f or later version from Union manager https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41486/
    4. Install 'Patch for clean Gothic + 4GB patch' from Union Resource Manager
    5. Put G2NR_QuickLootPlugin.vdf into datafolder
    6. Launch Gothic 2 for the first time, the Union.ini file will be created in system (or just create in manually)
    7. Put G2_NR_Plugin.lang in system folder (you can translate it into any language, it is just a text file)
    8. If you wanna play with DX11, set ApplyFix=false in Union.ini
    9. If it is all right, you will see green color of selected menu item and Union 1.0f (or later version) string on main screen:
      [Bild: attachment.php?s=76fde82e9e8df7143b90e4c2246179a3&attachmentid=48266&d=1563707384&thumb=1]

Optional Settings in Gothic.ini:

• bRemoveEmptyBodies=1 - remove animal bodies after looting
    • bQuickLoot=1 - quickloot
    • bUseFastKeys=1 - fast keys for potions
    • bDX11_VisualFix=1 - if you use dx11, set is 1 to hide Beliar statue effect (on dx11 it is bugged)
    • bColorChests=1 - Show colored titles of chests
    • bShowDamage=1 - Show player's damage
    • bFixFocus=1 - returns old focus time (250 ms), if it is set 0 then it uses new (100 ms) focus time, more responsive
      [Bild: attachment.php?s=76fde82e9e8df7143b90e4c2246179a3&attachmentid=48262&d=1563705921&thumb=1]
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken [rpgrussia.com]_un2.JPG  
    Geändert von Liker (04.10.2023 um 10:16 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Thanks a lot liker.

Now it would be great if Bonne could add this to Spine, for easier use.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Post a message how it works any who tried to play with the plugin.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    This might not be related to the topic but I just wanna leave a very big "THANK YOU" here for all your work with Returning AB.
    Videos:
    Installation von Gothic 1 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 2 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 3 in 2022: Hier.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von blood4ng3l

blood4ng3l ist offline
    Works like a charm thank you for the language support!

Here I edited the lang file in to German =) for your convenience -> G2_NR_Quickloot_Union_Plugin_german_lang.zip

Tried it with plain Union 1.0b and Dx11.

Best Regards

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Sim0s0on2 ist offline
    Hi, that's sounds like a dream come true!

I'm having problems with:

"Launch Gothic 2 for the first time, the Union.ini file will be created in system"

Union.ini
    doesn't get created. I'm having a vanilla copy, and only installed the gothic2_playerkit-2.6f and the gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2. I followed the other instructions too. Can someone help? Thanks!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sim0s0on2 Beitrag anzeigen

"Launch Gothic 2 for the first time, the Union.ini file will be created in system"

Union.ini
    doesn't get created. I'm having a vanilla copy, and only installed the gothic2_playerkit-2.6f and the gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2. I followed the other instructions too. Can someone help? Thanks!
    You mean Vanilla G2 without Night Raven? The plugin won't work with G2, only G2 Night Raven.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Kirides

Kirides ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Liker Beitrag anzeigen
    You mean Vanilla G2 without Night Raven? The plugin won't work with G2, only G2 Night Raven.
    should be NotR because he mentioned gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 (2.6 is NotR, 1.3.0.0 would be "vanilla")
    is there a difference in running gothic2.exe or gothicstarter.exe? Maybe that might be the issue here

Also:
    Random Generator fix: iirc. gothic always had an issue with more lower-range values. (eg. 10x rolling the dice would be like 6x 1-2 and 4x 3-6, might be bad example) Does this mean we get a better random distribution by this plugin?

Dx11_UNION: What was changed from the original renderer to support union? (running my own compiled renderer with a few changes, so i would love to know if there are necessery changes needed)
    Geändert von Kirides (22.07.2019 um 13:22 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline

Union.ini
    You mave have Gothic2.exe patched with 4 GB patch, so Union won't start.
    That can be a reason.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Kirides

Kirides ist offline
    That can be a reason.
    You responded way to fast

Mind to take another look at my previous post, where i added some more questions?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Nice release. Some questions, though:

1. Aren't Quicksave/Quickload natively supported by the integrated Systempack v1.8 in Union Game Patch?
    2. Isn't Quickloot natively supported by the integrated Systempack v1.8 in Union Game Patch?
    3. Isn't the command bRemoveEmptyBodies=1 overriding/conflicting with the natively game supported commands of spawnRemoveNpcOnlyIfEmpty=1 and spawnUseDeadNpcRoutinePos=1?
    4. Isn't the command bUseFastKeys=1 overriding/conflicting with the natively supported game command of usePotionKeys=1?
    5. Is Gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 needed if the Union's creators stated that their Union Game Patch with Systempack v1.8 already contains it?
    6. What did you mean by: "Random generator fix (gothic uses stupid window's one)"? Also, did you mean Windows' instead of window's?
    Geändert von Czudak (22.07.2019 um 12:14 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Sim0s0on2 ist offline
    That can be a reason.
    Thanks for the quick help - i still can't get it to work.
    With "Vanilla" I meant an untouched Version of Night of the Raven I use as a base for testing new mods.

Because I wasn't sure wether I had patched the .exe with the 4GB-Patch, I installed a fresh copy of Night of the Raven straight from gog.com, followed the instructions, but still no "unions.ini".
    Is it supposed to just be there after first launch?
    Can I manually download it somewhere?
    Should I fetch my old CDs and install G2NotR manually?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
    Help is appreciated.

(Btw, when I start up Gothic (with gothicstarter.exe) "Union 1.0b" is in the down right corner)

Edit: Followed the instructions here (The UNION Method)
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1500856-PUBLICATION-Yet-Another-Unofficial-Patch-%28for-Gothic-II-NotR-Gold%29

Here a union.ini got created; I took this one and it worked

Thanks a lot! Quickloot and Hotkeys are a game-changer!
    Geändert von Sim0s0on2 (22.07.2019 um 15:12 Uhr) Grund: fixed it

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von johnnyboyy Beitrag anzeigen
    should be NotR because he mentioned gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 (2.6 is NotR, 1.3.0.0 would be "vanilla")
    is there a difference in running gothic2.exe or gothicstarter.exe? Maybe that might be the issue here

Also:
    Random Generator fix: iirc. gothic always had an issue with more lower-range values. (eg. 10x rolling the dice would be like 6x 1-2 and 4x 3-6, might be bad example) Does this mean we get a better random distribution by this plugin?

Dx11_UNION: What was changed from the original renderer to support union? (running my own compiled renderer with a few changes, so i would love to know if there are necessery changes needed)
    Nothing changes in dx11, just fixed to launch with union, if your one works fine use it.

Yes, better distribution. Try anyway. I can even add hardware true random generator, but not all pc can support it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice release. Some questions, though:

1. Aren't Quicksave/Quickload natively supported by the integrated Systempack v1.8 in Union Game Patch?
    2. Isn't Quickloot natively supported by the integrated Systempack v1.8 in Union Game Patch?
    3. Isn't the command bRemoveEmptyBodies=1 overriding/conflicting with the natively game supported commands of spawnRemoveNpcOnlyIfEmpty=1 and spawnUseDeadNpcRoutinePos=1?
    4. Isn't the command bUseFastKeys=1 overriding/conflicting with the natively supported game command of usePotionKeys=1?
    5. Is Gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 needed if the Union's creators stated that their Union Game Patch with Systempack v1.8 already contains it?
    6. What did you mean by: "Random generator fix (gothic uses stupid window's one)"? Also, did you mean Windows' instead of window's?
    No replacing anywhere.

1) I do not know
    2) nope, this quickloot does not stop player when he is moving
    3) try, I guess they work together fine
    4) nope
    5) It is gothic2.exe fix, union works with it
    6) yes, a mistake

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Thanks for the quick help - i still can't get it to work.
    With "Vanilla" I meant an untouched Version of Night of the Raven I use as a base for testing new mods.

Because I wasn't sure wether I had patched the .exe with the 4GB-Patch, I installed a fresh copy of Night of the Raven straight from gog.com, followed the instructions, but still no "unions.ini".
    Is it supposed to just be there after first launch?
    Can I manually download it somewhere?
    Should I fetch my old CDs and install G2NotR manually?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
    Help is appreciated.

(Btw, when I start up Gothic (with gothicstarter.exe) "Union 1.0b" is in the down right corner)

Edit: Followed the instructions here (The UNION Method)
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1500856-PUBLICATION-Yet-Another-Unofficial-Patch-%28for-Gothic-II-NotR-Gold%29

Here a union.ini got created; I took this one and it worked

Thanks a lot! Quickloot and Hotkeys are a game-changer!
    Good to know it worked. Too bad it wasn't stated anywhere in that mod's thread.

No replacing anywhere.

1) I do not know
    2) nope, this quickloot does not stop player when he is moving
    3) try, I guess they work together fine
    4) nope
    5) It is gothic2.exe fix, union works with it
    6) yes, a mistake
    Forget I said anything. It's obvious my words don't convey and the reason of not comprehending is on your side.
    Geändert von Czudak (22.07.2019 um 19:37 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bukovsky ist offline
    I've got a problem with that, i unpack Union+SystemPack in System folder, then i put Plugin, i want to run the game, then it says that few files are missing. If it change something I've got GOG version. Game is clean, I mean without any mods. Hope you gonna help me

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bukovsky Beitrag anzeigen
    I've got a problem with that, i unpack Union+SystemPack in System folder, then i put Plugin, i want to run the game, then it says that few files are missing. If it change something I've got GOG version. Game is clean, I mean without any mods. Hope you gonna help me
    Have you installed playerKit?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bukovsky ist offline
    Yes, I installed player kit and an Fix, both software that are listed upon

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Sim0s0on2 ist offline
    it worked for me by following these instructions (for some other mod):

1. Install Gothic II NotR/Gold in 2.6/2.7 version (from CD/DVD or GoG/Steam; each is suitable for this mod). It may be of any language; doesn't have to be English.
    2. Download Resource Manager for Union assets/packages. Launch it, choose the English (United Kingdom) flag from the right, then the "List of Resources", then the "Union" (but not "Union SDK") option.
    3. Download the "Union Game Patch" (it already includes the improved SystemPack v1.8 and Gothic II Report Version v2.6 Rev2) first and install it. Each is done by right-clicking on the package and selecting the required option ("Download" and "Install" respectively). The installation part demands to contribute the path leading to Gothic II NotR/Gold directory by clicking on the magnifier/looking glass icon and browsing for it.
    4. Download and install the "Union 1.0b" package.

Then I continued with "3" from the start post.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    Rookie

Bukovsky ist offline
    I download that Recourse Manager, download the Union Game Patch and when I want to install it, error show. It says about MSVCR100.dll file. Name of error is BSP.exe - System Error.

Seite 1 von 5 12345 Letzte »