Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 19 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 363
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Weiß grad nur 4.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Du musst alle Quests aus dem Arto Lager machen, in Kapitel 4 dann die Mud quest, nachdem dieser Erzbaron ist, wandert er zur Felsenfestung und du kannst dort eine Quest für ihn machen, danach bekommst du von Arto die Dialogoption.

Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Tituf

Tituf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TazmanDevil Beitrag anzeigen

2. Magic Sword
    Where do I find the sword called Younger Brother (forged by uriziel)?

3. A great expedition to the Orks
    The hunter guild made an expedition into the mine valey and I have to search them there. There are no glues where to look for them.
    I found Torwin, Alhen, Narlou and Irwin; but at least Fanghil is missing.
    Fajeth's mine, Diegos place, Engrom and Gepperts place above the goblin cave, in the river cave behind the waterfall
    In the orc cemetery.

Fangil - a cave of field beasts - in G1 there was Neka's corpse there.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263 Zitieren
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Good news: I found Xardas. He was in front of the entrance to the tower-area of the Ancestor's Valley (for the ancient cult quest).
    Bad news: he was of no use their beyond the ancient cult quest (no other dialogs). And now after completing that quest he's gone again without a trace (he's again not in his tower in Khorinis, and I also didn't find him in the mining valley)...
    I'm still in chapter 4, btw.

Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Weiß grad nur 4.

Du musst alle Quests aus dem Arto Lager machen, in Kapitel 4 dann die Mud quest, nachdem dieser Erzbaron ist, wandert er zur Felsenfestung und du kannst dort eine Quest für ihn machen, danach bekommst du von Arto die Dialogoption.
    Mud? There's no Mud. At least I did not encounter him yet. I met a guy (Ulcer) who gave me the quest to get the documents about the Magnate title from the fortress. This guy now waiting for me to bring him the documents just below the fortress. Are you referring to that one?

Zitat Zitat von Tituf Beitrag anzeigen
    In the orc cemetery.

Fangil - a cave of field beasts - in G1 there was Neka's corpse there.
    2. Is this doable in chapter 4? I already cleaned out that place a while ago, except the small area for which in G1 a teleport scroll was needed to access it (didn't find a way to get there yet).
    3. thanks.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Natürlich ist das Mud, Ulcer ist nur das polnische Wort dafür.
    Mal abgesehen davon das man die ganzen quests schon aus der dunkle Magie mod kennt.
    Du musst ihm Urkunde und Rüstung bringen bzw noch reparieren und dann gibt er dir die quest mit Arto.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    2. Is this doable in chapter 4? I already cleaned out that place a while ago, except the small area for which in G1 a teleport scroll was needed to access it (didn't find a way to get there yet).
    You can do it in 4. Do you have the assignment yet? Do you already know the history of this weapon, which is told by the water magician? You will find the scroll of teleportation behind the wall... if you squeeze yourself into a hole after the transformation! [Bild: igitt.gif]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    You can do it in 4. Do you have the assignment yet? Do you already know the history of this weapon, which is told by the water magician? You will find the scroll of teleportation behind the wall... if you squeeze yourself into a hole after the transformation! [Bild: igitt.gif]
    Yes, I had talked to Vatras and Saturas (otherwise I would not have known that it got forged by Uriziel). OK, then I'll take another look.

Edit:
    Thanks, I've the sword now.

Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Natürlich ist das Mud, Ulcer ist nur das polnische Wort dafür.
    Mal abgesehen davon das man die ganzen quests schon aus der dunkle Magie mod kennt.
    Du musst ihm Urkunde und Rüstung bringen bzw noch reparieren und dann gibt er dir die quest mit Arto.
    How do I get access to the closed room?

Edit:
    Found it. Now that i know where the switch is, I ask myself how I manged to search that room for the switch twice without noticing it.
    Geändert von TazmanDevil (08.09.2019 um 09:08 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    I'm searching the 9th Beliar shrine for the Magic Sword quest. I found 3 in Jharkendar, 2 in Khorinis and 3 in mining valley. Originally there were 4 shrines in the mining valey. To which place did the Beliar shrine at Xardas' tower in the mining valley get moved (it was AFAIR at the shore of the pond directly below the tower)?

And I also search Corristo's grave (or his ring for the Uriziel quest). I assume it's somewhere in the mining valley. Who can provide me further information? According to the dialogs he was burried in secret and no living person would no. But dead persons are not that talkative...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    And I also search Corristo's grave (or his ring for the Uriziel quest). I assume it's somewhere in the mining valley. Who can provide me further information? According to the dialogs he was burried in secret and no living person would no. But dead persons are not that talkative...

1. kill Gor Na Trasha (dream temple)
    2. conversation with Xardas and Pyrocor
    3. Perform the task of Premonition regarding death (Ulthar)
    4. conversation with Gomez (basement)
    5. Complete the task Old mine (Gomez)
    6. Task appears Haunted lock
    7. And then Corristo shows up!!!!!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline

1. kill Gor Na Trasha (dream temple)
    2. conversation with Xardas and Pyrocor
    3. Perform the task of Premonition regarding death (Ulthar)
    4. conversation with Gomez (basement)
    5. Complete the task Old mine (Gomez)
    6. Task appears Haunted lock
    7. And then Corristo shows up!!!!!
    Ah, ok. Corristo's ghost showed up long ago (together with the ghost of the other fire mages). But weren't the released together with Gomez as the result of "Premonition regarding death"? That quest is completed.
    Right now there are no more ghosts of fire mages in the castle => not possible to complete any more?!

Edit:
    I'm searching the 9th Beliar shrine for the Magic Sword quest. I found 3 in Jharkendar, 2 in Khorinis and 3 in mining valley. Originally there were 4 shrines in the mining valey. To which place did the Beliar shrine at Xardas' tower in the mining valley get moved (it was AFAIR at the shore of the pond directly below the tower)?
    In the meanwhile I found the shrine, it got moved
    into the cave below the fog tower
    Geändert von TazmanDevil (10.09.2019 um 18:15 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    Ah, ok. Corristo's ghost showed up long ago (together with the ghost of the other fire mages). But weren't the released together with Gomez as the result of "Premonition regarding death"? That quest is completed.
    Right now there are no more ghosts of fire mages in the castle => not possible to complete any more?!
    that's how it is - there is a certain sequence and continuity of the task - now it's codes

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    It's about time to sail to Irdorath. But before I leave more unfinished business left in khorinis than I anyway already have:

Storm Trailer Quest
    I got the sword and went to Regis who no longer wants to have it. Does the quest continue in Khorinis (if yes, what have I to do next) or will it continue in Irdorath?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Ok, I made it. Somehow. Thanks to marvin (sorry, but I lost patience in the end).

Time for some feedback.

First: thanks to all contributors. Looks like an awful amount of time was spent to create this mod. And thanks to Lord Sargon for his translation (without that one playing the mod would have been impossible for me).

What I liked:
    • Basically every Character had some backround information to tell or references back to Gothic1. Man, who wrote all those texts??!
    • Small thing, but finally a mod that provides this information to the player: the weapon range. This is very valuable for a close-combat character. This information I always wanted to have in-game.
    • Ancient valley (except teleporter system) and Hunter guild was really well done.

What I didn't like:
    • This mod I will remember as the mod of endless walking and endless searching for characters and items.
      The searching for characters and items is up to a certain degree caused by the google translation. If a character is referred to as 'Fingers', or the corresponding polish name, and in the game displayed as 'holder', confusion is granted.
      The endless walking on the other side is caused by the design of the mod. Acrobatics was removed, so walking from A to B takes signifficantly longer, and teleporting system in the ancient valley did not support to shorten the main routes (e.g. no teleport to the exit from the ancient valley to Khorinis, also no teleport in Khorins to get to the entrance of the ancient valley). Just imagine you are somewhere outside ancestor's valley and want to check if Barthos has to say something new after he moved into the basement of the second tower...
    • Too many open quests in the questlog. I tried to close them out as quickly as possible, but as quests were going across worlds and chapters this was nearly impossible.
    • As quests did span over chapters, it became totally unclear whether a quest was blocked due to the chapter, or because I did not yet find the right solution in order to proceed. In the end a couple of quests remained open because I waited too long (by moving Xardas to different worlds and not bringing him back to Khorinis he becomes unavailable already in chapter 4), and I might have missed some subsequent quests.

Balancing/skill system:
    You cannot learn everything, and that is good (you reach about 10 levels less than in the original game, plus higher LP costs for skills, and lower amount of skills via stone plates).
    But I did almost run into a quest-blocker due to the LP cost increase for the builder's language. To reserve 60 LPs early in the game (in fact before entering the mining valley) is quite challenging. Now that I played through and know how to gain hundreds of STR and DEX points wihtout using LPs (don't know if this was intended, but it's only a matter of money and patience) this would not be much of an issue for a second run. But back in chapter two I did not know yet and I almost spent too many LPs in STR and 1H fighting when I realized that I need these 30 LPs for the 3rd level in order to proceed with the story.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    Zwei Fragen:
    Ich habe jetzt schon viele Stunden in dieser herrlichen Mod verbracht. Jetzt habe ich ein Problem: Wie werde ich Baal Tondra im Waldlager wieder los?

Und mein anderes Problem: Chromanin - mein Englisch ist vermutlich nicht gut genug, um die Hinweise wirklich zu verstehen. Kann mir hier jemand helfen?

Two questions:
    I have now spent many hours in this magnificent Mod. Now I have a problem: How do I become Baal Tondra in the forest camp again going on?

And my other problem: Chromanin - my English is probably not good enough to really understand the instructions. Can someone help me here?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #274 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen
    Und mein anderes Problem: Chromanin - mein Englisch ist vermutlich nicht gut genug, um die Hinweise wirklich zu verstehen. Kann mir hier jemand helfen?
    Bei welchem Hinweis hängst Du denn fest? Tagebucheinträge gab's AFAIR zusätzlich zum Buch auch noch, hast Du den geprüft?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Bezüglich Chromanin: Ich habe das erste Buch gelesen, und ich habe auch den Tagebuchhinweis gelesen. Wie gesagt (und im Tagebuch geschrieben): die Hinweise waren schon in deutsch schwer zu interpretieren, aber aus dem englischen heraus...
    Es ist bisher nur das erste Buch.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Bezüglich Chromanin: Ich habe das erste Buch gelesen, und ich habe auch den Tagebuchhinweis gelesen. Wie gesagt (und im Tagebuch geschrieben): die Hinweise waren schon in deutsch schwer zu interpretieren, aber aus dem englischen heraus...
    Es ist bisher nur das erste Buch.
    Ja, ist natürlich etwas schwieriger.
    The wise man seeks to see the matter in its entirety, before deciding to undertake the hardshipd of the challenge.

Du solltest Dir mal einen Überblick über die Lage machen.

Das macht man am besten von oben.
    Wenn ich mich richtig entsinne war hier die Lage um die Burg gemeint (belagerungsring)
    und am besten sieht man bekanntlich von einem Turm aus
    dürfte der Turm gleich neben der Rampe gewesen sein.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Dann habe ich richtig vermutet, bin aber noch nicht zum Prüfen gekommen, da ich erst im Sumpflager alle(s) erledigen wollte. Danke für den Tipp!

Übrigens: Baal Tondra bin ich los, ich bin wohl nur zu weit vor ihm ins Lager gelaufen. Noch einmal hinaus, und im Eingang hat er sich bedankt und verabschiedet.
    Geändert von Roland54 (24.10.2019 um 20:06 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Dann habe ich richtig vermutet, bin aber noch nicht zum Prüfen gekommen, da ich erst im Sumpflager alle(s) erledigen wollte. Danke für den Tipp!
    Wenn man mal von den zwei letzten absieht wird es nicht einfacher werden.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Die Chromanin- Aufgaben waren schon immer schwer zu entschlüsseln, auch schon bei Gothic1 oder den Mods, in denen sie vorkamen. Ich werde sehen, ob ich weiterkomme.

Übrigens, diese Mod gefällt mir so gut, dass ich sie unbedingt weiter spielen will. Schade, dass scheinbar so wenige deutsche Gothicfans diese spielen. Vielen Dank nochmals an die Entwickler und die Schöpfer des Englisch- Patches.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Und wieder stehe ich dumm da:
    Chromanin 2 und 3 habe ich gefunden. Die Logik in den Büchern und im Tagebuch erschließt sich mir aber erst, wenn ich den Fundort kenne. Und mit dem vierten Band ist es wieder so:
    Welcher See soll dies denn sein? Ich habe viele, vielleicht auch alle, abgesucht, aber ich finde nichts. Oder geht es nur sinngemäß um einen See, und der Zusammenhang erschließt sich wieder erst nach dem Fund?

Seite 14 von 19 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »