Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 12 von 19 « Erste ... 58910111213141516 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 363
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #221 Zitieren
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Macht nichts Taz, habe ich auch gemacht, wichtig ist halt Salar nicht ansprechen.
    Und auch dafür wäre es eigentlich zu spät, da man ja von Salar angesprochen wird, sobald man in seine Nähe kommt. Aber davor habe ich noch ein Save, ist zum Glück nur eine Stunde Spielzeit. Wenn man da nicht rein soll, dann hätten die auch den Türschalter so lange deaktivieren können.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #222 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Du wirst wie ich nicht über den eigentlich weg gekommen sein in den Teil mit dem Turm sondern über versteckte Pfade mit gutem Springen dorthin gekommen sein, ich fürchte daran wurde nicht gedacht.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

3. Beiträge anzeigen #223 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Tituf

Tituf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Du wirst wie ich nicht über den eigentlich weg gekommen sein in den Teil mit dem Turm sondern über versteckte Pfade mit gutem Springen dorthin gekommen sein, ich fürchte daran wurde nicht gedacht.
    How did you get in? Only when Xardas gives the key to the door. Jumping on rocks is no longer an option.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #224 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    That not totally true, If you leave the great Bandit camp near the Tower there is a path above the the rocks that leads to the Towers, if you are skilled with jumps you can get to a part with stairs that leads to the ground Level of the valley.
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

5. Beiträge anzeigen #225 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    It's a good thing you made it this time!
    What about the game impressions?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #226 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tituf Beitrag anzeigen
    How did you get in? Only when Xardas gives the key to the door. Jumping on rocks is no longer an option.
    First time I got their accidently via the bandit camp. I wanted to check if some goodies are hidden behind the last tent of the camp, got stuck and jumped. Jump went a little bit too far to the left, over the border of the plateau, and landed on that grey rock underneath without damage. There were some goodies => obviously a place I'm supposed to visit. Way back up was not possible, so I searched another way out. I walked to the west end of that small plateau on a narrow rock edge and jumped down once more (just along the wall). At first sight the jump looked a little bit to high, but I again landed below without taking damage.
    From that point I investigated the area. There was a rock barrier half way down in which a rock automatically moved out of my way when I was approaching (so again looked all okay for me).
    Finally I took the elevator down on the ground level to leave that area (and used the elevator subsequently to re-enter).

Just checked: you're right, the winch on ground level of the elevator is blocked and cannot get operated. But as I was always using the lever inside the elevator I did not notice.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #227 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Wie öffnet man in Jharkendar die Tür zum linken Turm der Banditen beim Piratenlager (Tür mit dem kleinen münzartigen Teil in der Mitte)?
    Ich denke mal, dass man da
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    den Bogen nehmen soll, da man die Tür damit anvisieren kann. Bisherige Versuche waren erfolglos. Braucht es da einen bestimmten Bogen oder einen bestimmten Standpunkt?

Oder gehört das zu einer Quest?

Ähnliche Frage zum Felsen am Waran-Strand südlich vom Piratenlager (versperrt den Zugang zum Beliarschrein, hinter dem Felsen kriecht ein Feuerwaran rum): kriegt man den Felsen irgendwie so weg, oder gehört das zu einer Quest?

Edit:
    Sicherheitshalber: das kleine Häuschen bei den Wassermagiern mit der Totenkopftür und der halb eingefallenen Seitenwand gehört zu keiner Quest, das ist quasi mein Häuschen/Schlafquarier, oder?
    Geändert von TazmanDevil (17.08.2019 um 08:05 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #228 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    I'm stuck in Jharkendar: I cannot enter the room in the Adanos tempel where the Raven video took place (first room on the right in the tempel). There´s a closed gate in the door. Is there some hidden switch to open it?
    I have the 5 relics, Quarhodrons stone tablet and the quests from Saturas to stop raven (Adanos Chamber, plus Claw of Beliar). Using the stone tablet outside the room does not help.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #229 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TazmanDevil Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm stuck in Jharkendar: I cannot enter the room in the Adanos tempel where the Raven video took place (first room on the right in the tempel). There´s a closed gate in the door. Is there some hidden switch to open it?
    I have the 5 relics, Quarhodrons stone tablet and the quests from Saturas to stop raven (Adanos Chamber, plus Claw of Beliar). Using the stone tablet outside the room does not help.
    Figured it out in the meanwhile. In case someone else has the same troubles than me in future:
    You need to pray at the Beliar shrine in the temple to open the gate

Wie öffnet man in Jharkendar die Tür zum linken Turm der Banditen beim Piratenlager (Tür mit dem kleinen münzartigen Teil in der Mitte)?
    Ich denke mal, dass man da
    den Bogen nehmen soll, da man die Tür damit anvisieren kann. Bisherige Versuche waren erfolglos. Braucht es da einen bestimmten Bogen oder einen bestimmten Standpunkt?

Oder gehört das zu einer Quest?

Ähnliche Frage zum Felsen am Waran-Strand südlich vom Piratenlager (versperrt den Zugang zum Beliarschrein, hinter dem Felsen kriecht ein Feuerwaran rum): kriegt man den Felsen irgendwie so weg, oder gehört das zu einer Quest?

Edit:
    Sicherheitshalber: das kleine Häuschen bei den Wassermagiern mit der Totenkopftür und der halb eingefallenen Seitenwand gehört zu keiner Quest, das ist quasi mein Häuschen/Schlafquarier, oder?
    Diese zwei Punkte sind bei mir immer noch offen. In Jharkendar bin ich mit der Mainquest fertig (Raven ist besiegt). Garetts Kompass ist in Jharkendar noch offen (ich nehme mal an, dass ich den hinter dem Felsen finden werden, wenn ich den mal endlich aus dem Weg bekomme), ansonsten nur Quests welche in anderen Gebieten weitergehen.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #230 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    bandit towers - you have to jump over the mountain

Garrett's compass - you need to climb the rocks at the beach and jump into the cave from above

11. Beiträge anzeigen #231 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    bandit towers - you have to jump over the mountain

Garrett's compass - you need to climb the rocks at the beach and jump into the cave from above
    Thanks, the compass I have now (quite challenging to survive falling down there, plus the two fire warans).
    Bandit Tower: if the second one does not get entered via the door I'll need acrobatics to jump from one tower to the other. Does acrobatics get learned the same way as in NOtR (by learning dex to 90)?

I did not find the Hammer of Adanos in Jharkendar. Did I miss it or is that one in another world (questlog just states it is in a temple of the builders, so I would have expected it in Jharkendar)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #232 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    acrobatics - there is no
    there is only a special mixture of acrobatics - to be found on the tower near Irwin in the Valley of Ancestors

Adanos' hammer is in a temple in the Ancestral Valley.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #233 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    acrobatics - there is no
    there is only a special mixture of acrobatics - to be found on the tower near Irwin in the Valley of Ancestors
    Thanks again. That potion I carry with me since quite a while. In the description it says "Works for the first theft or loss of life". So I assumed it provides acrobatics only temporarily. Is my assumption wrong?
    I have also 2 potions of Magic protection with the same description.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #234 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Thanks again. That potion I carry with me since quite a while. In the description it says "Works for the first theft or loss of life". So I assumed it provides acrobatics only temporarily. Is my assumption wrong?
    I have also 2 potions of Magic protection with the same description.
    All right. Bonuses of dexterity and protection from these potions will disappear when you loot someone. Moreover, the bonuses potions are disposable, use in emergency.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #235 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    I found a hidden switch in the Castle of the Mine Valley, but have no idea what its purpose is/was. There is some noise every fourth time the switch is used.

It's located
    in the room where Engor is sleeping. The animal skull on the wall.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #236 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    now check the image on the wall in the previous room

17. Beiträge anzeigen #237 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Thanks, got it.

Some more questions:
    1. Who teaches me the 3rd level ancient language of the builders once Myxir is back to Khorinis (i.e. after killing Raven)? In Khorinis Myxir seems not to provide the option any more.

2. I need a 4th piece of parchment to proceed with the main story in the mining valley (after the 1st teleport failed, Milten demands another three parchments to create the second teleport scroll). Can I avoid paying 10.000 gold to a certain trader to get it?
    I got the follwing 3:
    Raven, Wasili, Brahim. Lutero demands 10.000 gold

Edit:
    3. In the minining valley I entered the mine opposite the tunnel to Khorinis. I assume that's the abandoned mine. I proceeded till I reached a wall with a gate. I did not find a switch to open the gate. But to pass the gate, I could jump down from the wall. Can I, or would I just enter again an area where I'm not yet supposed to be (I did not yet get a quest to enter the mine form the ancestor valley side)?

Edit 2:
    4. Is there anything special with the tongues of fire warans? The LP costs for learning this hunting skill got drastically increased in this mod (5 LP), while the value of a tongue is quite low (100 gold), and I already found two of them. Looks like learning this skill is not worth the price at all.
    Geändert von TazmanDevil (25.08.2019 um 20:51 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #238 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Thanks, got it.

Some more questions:
    1. Who teaches me the 3rd level ancient language of the builders once Myxir is back to Khorinis (i.e. after killing Raven)? In Khorinis Myxir seems not to provide the option any more.

2. I need a 4th piece of parchment to proceed with the main story in the mining valley (after the 1st teleport failed, Milten demands another three parchments to create the second teleport scroll). Can I avoid paying 10.000 gold to a certain trader to get it?
    I got the follwing 3:
    Raven, Wasili, Brahim. Lutero demands 10.000 gold

Edit:
    3. In the minining valley I entered the mine opposite the tunnel to Khorinis. I assume that's the abandoned mine. I proceeded till I reached a wall with a gate. I did not find a switch to open the gate. But to pass the gate, I could jump down from the wall. Can I, or would I just enter again an area where I'm not yet supposed to be (I did not yet get a quest to enter the mine form the ancestor valley side)?

Edit 2:
    4. Is there anything special with the tongues of fire warans? The LP costs for learning this hunting skill got drastically increased in this mod (5 LP), while the value of a tongue is quite low (100 gold), and I already found two of them. Looks like learning this skill is not worth the price at all.
    1. Eremit
    2. parchment:
    1 chest in abandoned mine, without buying in any way
    3. There is a chest in an abandoned mine, in which lies a stone of strength with which you will open the grate.
    4. tongues of fire will be required in quests from Konstantino, Irvin and Aulus.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #239 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Thanks.
    Zitat Zitat von N1kX Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Eremit
    Unfortunately not. He only teaches once, and I learned the 2nd level from him (I needed the second level to talk to Quarhodron, and he was conveniently sitting there). It's an issue from the original DNdR, but as I was always playing with a DNdR script patch I forgot about that one. I´ll try reactivating his dialog via GVE.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #240 Zitieren

Tituf ist offline
    Thanks, got it.

Some more questions:
    no one - it's too late to learn
    I think you need to buy some parchment, but unfortunately...

Seite 12 von 19 « Erste ... 58910111213141516 ... Letzte »