Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

Missing monsters??? I may have done something very wrong. SPOILERS

I hope I'm not wasting your valuable time, dear Forum Folk - it may simply be that my memory is tricking me. Here's the 'problem'.

I just spent the day at or near
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    the Sun Circle.
    Beware spoilers in what follows.

1. On the way up to Gaan, there is a mine/cave with meatbugs and goblins in it, and opposite that is a lake. There is a meadow between them. I remember (and found today) 3 Scavengers in the meadow and 1 Lurker. Then, exiting the meadow and going up the slope to Gaan, I remember another Lurker. Today, there was nothing there.

2. At the
    Sun Circle itself,
    I remember there were 3 Goblin Skeletons guarding Dragomir's crossbow (two on the 'entrance side' of the area around the circle, and one on the left, roughly opposite the stone steps going down. Today there were only the first 2.

The fact that my recollections of this area are different from what I've found today in two instances makes me wonder whether I've done something in the game to cause missing monsters. Or, of course, my memory could be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated, and I apologise for what probably seems like a trivial question. But it is nagging at me. Thank you!
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Geändert von Darksword (05.06.2019 um 16:23 Uhr) Grund: Wrote Grom instead of Gaan

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Mauschelheld  Avatar von Zephir

Zephir ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Darksword Beitrag anzeigen
    I hope I'm not wasting your valuable time, dear Forum Folk - it may simply be that my memory is tricking me. Here's the 'problem'.

I just spent the day at or near
    the Sun Circle.
    Beware spoilers in what follows.

1. On the way up to Gaan, there is a mine/cave with meatbugs and goblins in it, and opposite that is a lake. There is a meadow between them. I remember (and found today) 3 Scavengers in the meadow and 1 Lurker. Then, exiting the meadow and going up the slope to Gaan, I remember another Lurker. Today, there was nothing there.
    Are you still in Chapter 1? Additional Lurkers spawn in Chapter 2.

Zitat Zitat von Darksword Beitrag anzeigen
    2. At the
    Sun Circle itself,
    I remember there were 3 Goblin Skeletons guarding Dragomir's crossbow (two on the 'entrance side' of the area around the circle, and one on the left, roughly opposite the stone steps going down. Today there were only the first 2.
    I think there are really just two of them.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zephir Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you still in Chapter 1? Additional Lurkers spawn in Chapter 2.
    I am still in Ch 1. You're probably right, that I'm thinking of a Ch 2 situation.

Zitat Zitat von Zephir Beitrag anzeigen
    I think there are really just two of them.
    OK, good, that's a load off my mind. When I think how I struggled in this area the first time I played ... it's amazing what a difference Strength and a good weapon make.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)