Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 50
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Troian ist offline
    Will anyone ever at least try to resolve and clarify the copyright issue with respect to unpublished materials? We are going to find the owners of the material to try to buy back the rights to it or even completely revoke them for the sake of free publication and use by others for their own purposes. We want to know the value of the shares of a sequel, and the alpha version of Gothic.
    The international Community is ready to raise a large amount of money for buy all authors rights the sake of not a single mouth even dared to say that it is illegal! For us it is a matter of principle to redeem all rights, we are ready to start small - redeem even one file!
    in addition to game files, there is also intellectual property, which is also worth giving up. If you do not want to repeat the situation as with Die Bedrohung. I'm definitely talking about the ideas of documentation... The names of the plants represented in it, about the quest ideas.. You must obtain permission from the author of the documentation Stefan Nyul to use all of these ideas and it is desirable to publicly show this permission not to be as ARHN who as it appeared and had no right to citing of documentation in the movie, but all of this was erected to the rank of incredibly characters following and respecting copyright *Facepalm*

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von BugLuke

BugLuke ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Thorus14 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich beziehe mich hier auf den Streit um diese ganzen Gothic Sequel Geschichten.
    Diverse, meist polnische, Leute psoten hier irgendwelche Videos, welche eben jene Sachen vorstellen.
    Da die Rechtslage bezgl. der Quellmaterialien jedoch nicht ganz klar ist, artet das jeweils in unschönen Vorwürfen / Beleidigungen aus, die niemandem wirklich weiterhelfen.
    Aus meiner Sicht ziemlich lächerlich, da die Modder mit ihrem Verhalten genau das Gegenteil der eigentlichen Absicht erreichen - ich zumindest werde mir diese Mods höchstwarscheinlich nie ansehen.
    Ach das. Ja das habe Ich mitbekommen. Trotzdem danke!
    Anscheinend haben wir da auch wieder die ersten neuen User
    Zitat Zitat von meditate;
    Ich weiß auch nicht, warum man nicht dem amerikanischen system folgen sollte. da gibts für jede nation ghettos.
    Zitat Zitat von Flux
    BugLuke liefert Qualität

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Dr.Horatio

Dr.Horatio ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von BugLuke Beitrag anzeigen
    Ach das. Ja das habe Ich mitbekommen. Trotzdem danke!
    Anscheinend haben wir da auch wieder die ersten neuen User
    Really... Guys do not you think that we are just thousands of people?! It will never end) Just help us find the right people. the money we himself will pay for the redemption of copyright.
    And Yes, is I really hear the word "Documentation"?! Oh, I Gonna go write one quest, in which you will need to bring for fire mage Feoras heart of demonic scavenger I talked to Stefan Nyul and he allowed me to do it, honestly!) No no, I'm not lying! He really allowed me it do, also as and one lovely gentleman to quote all of her content in his beautiful movie xD

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    God, this money bullshit again?
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

Dr.Horatio ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    God, this money bullshit again?
    Don't you want people to buy back copyrights and be able to use these materials together for their own purposes? well, commendable.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von BugLuke

BugLuke ist offline
    Yeah neuer Polentrash
    Zitat Zitat von meditate;
    Ich weiß auch nicht, warum man nicht dem amerikanischen system folgen sollte. da gibts für jede nation ghettos.
    Zitat Zitat von Flux
    BugLuke liefert Qualität

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Mirtheck

Mirtheck ist offline
    Ich habe diese ganze Sequel und Alpha Sache nur am Rande mitbekommen und verstehe immernoch nicht ganz genau wo das Problem ist.
    Selbst wenn gewisse Software ungewollt an die Öffentlichkeit gelangt ist und jetzt kreativ verwendet wird, auch entgegen
    dem deutschen Urheberrecht, wo ist in diesem Fall das Problem?

Zumindest in Sachen Sequel, wo quasi nichts bekannt ist, stehen die Chancen doch äußerst gering, dass da von öffentlicher Seite jemals noch
    etwas kommt, wenn PB keine Rechte daran hat. Warum sich da so in Urheberrecht verbeißen, wenn man ein paar Leute auch
    ohne großen Risiko basteln lassen kann.

Das müssen diese Personen doch schlicht selbst entscheiden, inwieweit sie damit vom Gewissen und rechtlich her umgehen.
    Solange die eigentlichen Inhaber keine Pläne haben, mit diesen Dateien etwas anzufangen oder anderweitig mit ihnen zu verfahren,
    wird doch ohnehin kein Hahn danach krähen. Solange man nicht plötzlich anfängt, das Resultat dieser Abwandlung für Geld
    anzubieten versteht sich.
    ~ Alles kann gut werden ~

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    In Zeiten wo sich ganze Kanzleien auf das Abmahnen spezialisiert haben (es ist leichter und schneller Geld zu verdienen, indem man Leute mit teuren Gerichtsverfahren droht - viele Leute zahlen lieber als vor Gericht zu gehen), kann man sich als Seitenbetreiber für Abmahnungen angreifbar machen, wenn man eine Plattform bietet.

Das sehr viele Seitenbetreiber dann lieber auf Nummer sicher gehen, und solch heikle Themen untersagen sollte nachvollziehbar sein, oder?

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Now I see... One little German part of the community simply does not even want the copyright issue regarding the sequel and alpha versions to be resolved..
    Really, why?! Hm, okay, all very just - they also have the opportunity to get all these files for free in private conversations, they have all this and they just do not care about other fans in other countries.

I care about one thing, how dare people be so hypocritical and claim they're perfectly clean. At the same time trying to use the material that has not yet been disclosed to the public?
    Do you want to be clean and comply with every single copyright? So just not use in addition to the files themselves and documentation to it. Why do you even keep this documentation if you understand that you are forbidden to use any ideas from it, and even more so without the permission of Stefan Nyul and Mattias Filler?
    Using ideas from it directly is the same copyright infringement, I bring to the especially gifted.

I know it refers exclusively to the German mod, in all foreign mod immediately searched for any violation... Amazing attitude...
    How many people even have the nerve to accuse other polish and russian people of using banned content... Must will be are ashamed after all this..

We're in the clear, We respect copyright yeah yeah.. and at the same time our history has a spot in the form of mod Die Bedrohung, which is one of the first mods in the history of the fan community and at the same time immediately violated copyright, funny.

Don't want to be in other mods have been using the "banned" content and original ideas of the developers? I congratulate you, now you will not have them. We will check many German mods for this content and then we will see who is who..

I saw comments on YouTube particularly gifted personalities, which argued, that times Gothic is German game - the only we, Germans, and have the right use and to store have themselves on computer such materials. Where is the man who wrote this show up, come on!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Oh well, so threads get hijacked with this topic now. That is very dull. Ever bit as dull like fantasizing about this "selfish Germans just don't want to share" narrative. There is a perfectly fine thread to discuss this topic and there are already good answers to many of the baseless accusations.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren

Dr.Horatio ist offline
    So so so.. what do we have here ?! O! It is the same Build which was passed to the command of the AMT in January 2002 personally first team Piranha Bytes! Fantastic!!! A rare thing I'll tell you, it's always nice to have such a unique build, isn't it ?! Ah Yes, build I can not give you, but you hold in there, good you mood and good day!

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Так так так... что у нас здесь?! O! Это же тот самый Билд который был передан команде AMT в январе 2002 года лично первой командой Пиранья Байтс! Фантастика!!! Редкая вещь, скажу я тебе! Всегда приятно иметь такую уникальную сборку, не правда ли? Ах да! сборку дать не могу, но вы держитесь там, хорошего вам настроеньица и всего доброго!
    Geändert von Don-Esteban (13.05.2019 um 16:30 Uhr) Grund: Video mit Sequel-Installationsanleitung gelöscht

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Dmitri, no one cares about having this build for his greedy collection.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

Dr.Horatio ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Dmitri, no one cares about having this build for his greedy collection.

[Bild: lzjEMK_uiqc.jpg]

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    SumpfkrautOnline Avatar von Orange

Orange ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dr.Horatio Beitrag anzeigen
    A rare thing I'll tell you, it's always nice to have such a unique build, isn't it ?!
    If anyone's really interested - maybe. For most of us here, that's irrelevant. Well, so, it's "nice to have", but hardly anything more.
    In this respect, lali is mostly right.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Mirtheck

Mirtheck ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    Das sehr viele Seitenbetreiber dann lieber auf Nummer sicher gehen, und solch heikle Themen untersagen sollte nachvollziehbar sein, oder?
    Auf jeden Fall, da habe ich mich nicht klar genug ausgedrückt. Eigentlich meinte ich, ich sehe kein Problem darin, dass Leute sich diese Inhalte zunutze machen und umgestalten, aber die Ergebnisse werden dann natürlich nicht gegen Geld angeboten, oder auf offiziellen Seiten hochgeladen / gezeigt sondern auf etwaigen anderen Dateien Host Seiten und über Youtube oder private Website. Dann sehe ich da zumindest für unserer Community Seite der Medaille keine Gefahr .
    ~ Alles kann gut werden ~

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Klar wird das gemacht, dass kann das WoP auch nicht verhindern. Das einzige was gemacht werden kann, ist es zu untersagen hier Links zu posten (was bereits durch die Forenregeln (Nutzungsbedingungen; 3. Punkt) abgedeckt ist).

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh well, so threads get hijacked with this topic now. That is very dull. Ever bit as dull like fantasizing about this "selfish Germans just don't want to share" narrative. There is a perfectly fine thread to discuss this topic and there are already good answers to many of the baseless accusations.
    Thanks for the link, now I can watch some new moments. But still there is no answer to one question that interests me.

My question is addressed to all sane German Gothic fans, who are here, as far as I can see, most of them, despite the minimal exceptions:
    So, do you think it's right to secretly use forbidden content and ideas from Gothic sequel's author documentation in the hope that it will never be publicly revealed ? ��
    As far as I can see - so doing only you, the Germans (of course a very small part, I'm talking about individuals), and then have the nerve to blame the poles and Russians, are you serious?

You condemn us for being sincere, for not hesitating to use this content and ideas directly and publicly, while you want to do it discreetly in the hope that no one will ever notice and declare it to the public. And later, with foam at the mouth, you in a panic hysterics shout that you are absolutely pure and that you observe copyright... Isn't that a shame, citizens? Don't you feel your conscience burning your insides out right now?

Wish..

I really wonder how you manage to make such fatal mistakes from time to time and still have the trust of your sources, in their place I would have long ago severed all ties with you and simply ceased to supply you with prohibited materials. You are not trustworthy because you allow yourself to show human weaknesses in the form of banal boasting and breaking promises and the word of non-proliferation. (this rule applies to all people, whether they are friends or not)

If after that there are still people among you who will try to secretly use content and ideas from illegal sources, then I sincerely pity you, because you are not people, you are primates, devoid of a sense of contempt and conscience..

I urge you to think about your behavior and once and for all stop judging and despising other people who allow themselves to openly use the content of the Gothic sequel and alpha versions in their own projects. People like you are hypocrites, you just don't have the right to even mention it after what happened. Polish and Russian mod builders will use this and you better get used to it. We don't care if you want to or not. We don't care if it causes you pain and remorse.
    We will not stop and we will finish what was started 18 years ago.. We'll finish the Gothic Sequel!
    Geändert von Gothic1-Fans (13.05.2019 um 11:23 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    You say, your question (+ a pile of insulting shit) is addressed to "all sane Gothic fans". And then you ask something about using ideas from the Sequel documentation. That does not make sense, since no one here is using the Sequel documentation for anything, except we in our mod. So is this a question to me only or what? You can answer this with yes or no.

If yes, then:

(1) I do not blame anyone for using any content.
    (2) If I critizise something, it has nothing to do whatsoever with guys being polish or russian.
    (3) "You want to do it secretly". I have stated openly here since the beginning, that we use ideas from the documentation. There is no secret about that. So, wrong again.
    (4) Why do you think, that I hope, that the documentation will get never publicly revealed? If it gets revealed, this will change absolutely nothing about how we use ideas in it or not.
    (5) You expect someone to answer your question and call him a primate in advance. The respect shown here from people like you, is zero. You wonder why you get banned, while you just reap what you sow.
    (6) You can use whatever you want. I am not a judge. You can decide for yourself what you want to risk and what you find responsible. And I will use whatever I am allowed to use and what I want to risk and find responsible. Do I need to like the polish mods then? No. Do I think I have more ethical integrity? No. I just have made a different decision than you. Believe that or fuck off.

If you want to finish the sequel, good luck with that. No one here wants you to stop. No one gives a fuck what you upload or publish on your servers, they only care what is uploaded on their own servers, which is their right.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Why you have to be insulting? This really just hurts your point. Especially when you are claiming "the Germans (individuals) are hysteric and have foam at their mouth", you don't appear calm by yourself. So this board is just protecting itself from legal problems, which is a reasonable thing to do. You can do, what lali says, it is your own decision, your own responsibility. In the matter of "Die Bedrohung" you seem to lack context, which you may find in the thread I gave you the link for. Just don't get some one in trouble, when you do, what you want to do.

Why the self-righteous attitude?

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »