Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Ozonexxx ist offline

Need help with Gothic 3 killing undead priests

Hi,

I'm playing with the content mod and quest mod. Want to get the dragon hunter armor on the island near bakaresh. I am level 49 almost but the 2 undead priests guarding the chest kick my ass. I can handle only 1 priest at a time.

Any suggestions? I have tried many times with different strategy but always fail. How can I kill them?

Thanks.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Schrotto ist offline
    Hey,

I play without Alternate AI und Alternate Balancing. Don´t know if it is relevant or what you are running, but figured I should mention it.

Try a bow. For me, these guys (and every NPC the CM added) are a little bugged.
    If I shoot max rage arrows they aggro but stay in place. If I get closer they start casting fireballs, but if I keep my distance I can ust kill them with enough arrows. I often even do that with the bow you get at the start because it is so risk free.
    Keep in mind that the priests can heal themselves. But if you keep firing arrows fast the can´t complete the casting channel.

That is of course a pretty cheap and boring way to kill them but at least it works

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Higor ist offline
    If you have a turbo right click macro, you can 1v1 almost anything that carries a weapon by stunlocking them using wolf transformation, although in this case you need to get rid of one of the priests first.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Perturbator

Perturbator ist offline
    Simply summon a golem if you have the spell. They are extremely effective against those pesky priests.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Xardas III

Xardas III ist offline
    You could also try to freeze them.