Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

The ways of the shadowbeast: Gothic 1 as compared with Gothic 2 NotR

I notice that shadowbeasts are awake and active during daylight hours in Gothic 1. This makes them a lot harder in the early game, in comparison with G2 NotR where they are nocturnal, so that during daylight hours you have a chance of jumping to them and getting in a whack or two before they know what's going on.

I'm not sure if they sleep at nigh in Gothic 1, I don't like running around in the dark
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    Oh, they are up all day and night. I think basically only scavengers ever sleep in G1. Of course, wolves and other common animals also don't seem to sleep much in G2 either, so there's that.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline
    You're right, most animals don't sleep in G1 or G2, except the scavengers. Many's the early morning I've run into sleeping scavengers I took for rocks - just one of the wonderful touches in these games.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)