Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 6 von 6 « Erste ... 23456
Ergebnis 101 bis 105 von 105
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101 Zitieren
    banned

phantom_95 ist offline
    After reading all the posts here, as well as sensibly considering all the subtleties of copyright in relation to Ralph’s sketches, I realized that I was too unfair and insolent towards Don Esteban. Therefore, I must offer a public apology to you and your forum for allowing myself to say very offensive and insulting things in your direction. I sincerely offer my condolences about the deed, I was in a very evil state, due to the fact that the rights of my Polish friend and companion to study alpha content were infringed upon and that his video was deleted more than once and he himself was called a thief just because he He used Ralph’s sketches without permission from the administration of this forum. Well, we take note of this and we will no longer allow such misunderstandings in the future. I hope that I was able to explain to you the reasons for my aggression, we, the residents of foreign countries, definitely do not like situations that occur not only here on the forum, but throughout Germany as a whole, and I hope that in future people will revise the laws regarding copyright right because they are currently brought to the real absurdity.

Now as for my attitude to leaks, I was and I am against it, believe it or not. Do not need to accuse me of participating in leak or that I approve of it, you are very much mistaken, just as you are mistaken of the fact that Russian gothic fans are not confidential persons, I bring you to your attention that not was a single leak of any forbidden resources into open access, and this despite the fact that some people (I certainly will not name the names) had some materials from a very long time ago.
    If you start to remember the act of Magot, then I can also explain to you why he did it - he, like everyone else, dreamed of getting these materials, he could not achieve it for a long time and eventually after he finally got it - he simply could not cope with himself and published information in the public domain to show others what it was and what it still is, that it should be published sooner or later.

I hope that I managed to explain everything and I will believe that you will understand one simple truth that all actions have their own explanation. All the emotions that are spilling out, they are not taken out of the blue, they accumulate over the years and I just was the person who could not keep it in himself and bent too hard, which of course simply must apologize.
    I want to believe in the understanding and at least forgiveness of all sensible German Gothic fans, to whom I brought and discomfort on this forum. I promise, that At the forum you will not see me again, as well as you will not see any videos and investigations from me on the alpha versions...
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Прочитав все посты здесь, а также здраво расценив все тонкости авторского права, в отношении эскизов Ральфа, я осознал что был излишне несправедлив и дерзок по отношению к Дон Эстебан. Поэтому я должен принести публичные извинения и вам и вашему форуму за то что позволил себе говорить очень оскорбительные и обидные вещи в вашу сторону. Я искренне приношу свои соболезнования о содеянном, я находился в очень злом состоянии, в связи с тем что права моего польского друга и напарника по изучению альфа контента были ущемлены и что его видео не раз удалялись а его самого называли вором только за то, что он использовал эскизы Ральфа без разрешения администрации данного форума. Что ж хорошо, мы принимаем это к сведению и мы больше не будем допускать таких недоразумений в будущем. Я надеюсь, что я смог объяснить вам причины моей агрессии, нам - жителям иностранных государств, определённо не нравятся ситуации которые происходят не только здесь на форуме, но и во всей Германии в целом и я надеюсь, что в будущем люди пересмотрят законы в отношении авторских прав ибо они в данный момент доведены до самого настоящего абсурда.
    Теперь что касается моего отношения к утечкам, я был и я есть против этого, хотите верьте хотите нет. Не нужно обвинять меня в том, что я участвовал в этом или что я это одобряю, вы очень сильно заблуждаетесь, также как и заблуждаетесь в том, что русские фанаты готики - это не доверительные лица, довожу до вашего сведения, что от русских не было ни одной утечки каких-либо запрещенных ресурсов в открытый доступ и это при том, что у некоторых людей (имена я конечно же не буду озвучивать) были некоторые материалы ещё с очень давнего времени.
    Если же вы начнёте вспоминать поступок Магота, то я вам тоже могу объяснить почему он так поступил - он также как и все остальные мечтал заполучить эти материалы, он долгое время не мог этого достигнуть и в конечном счёте после того как он это наконец то получил - он просто не сумел совладать с самим собой и опубликовал информацию в открытом доступе, чтобы показать другим, что оно было и что оно есть до сих пор, что оно рано или поздно должно быть опубликовано.
    Я надеюсь, что сумел всё объяснить и буду верить в то, что вы поймете одну простую истину, что всем действиям есть своё объяснение. Все эмоции, которые выплескиваются наружу они не берутся на ровном месте, они накапливаются годами и я просто был тем человеком, который не смог сдержать это в себе и слишком сильно перегнул палку за что конечно просто обязан извиниться.
    Хочется верить на понимание и по крайней мере прощение у всех здравомыслящий немецких фанатов готики, которым я доставил неудобства и дискомфорт.
    На форуме вы меня больше не увидите, также как вы не увидите от меня никаких видео и расследований по альфа версиям.

Geändert von phantom_95 (21.04.2019 um 13:32 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Ich hatte schöne K und Ostertage - Ihr auch ???
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #103 Zitieren
    So weit die Füße tragen.. Avatar von Almalexia

Almalexia ist offline
    Ja, war ganz schön. Für mich sind die Ostereier jedes mal ein Highlight.
    Reise einer Aschländerin | Tagebuch einer Hochelfin | Hünentochter
    Intel Core i7 10700KF@HR-2 Macho - Stock | Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro AX | Corsair 32GB Vengenance 3200 - G.Skill AEGIS 32GB DDR4-3200 = 64GB DDR4-3200 | ASUS AMD Radeon 6800 XT TUF Gaming OC+
    Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 1000GB@Windows 10 Pro | Crucial MX500 1TB | Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 2000GB | Hitachi HDS721075KLA330@Hot Plug 750GB | WDC WD40EZRZ 4000GB | WDC WD40EFZX 4000GB
    Seasonic FOCUS GX650 650W | Fractal Design Define 7 TGL | Externer DVD-Brenner | SATA-Wechselrahmen für 3.5 HDD | Windows 10 Pro
    Gaius Julius Caesar did nothing wrong!
    'Cause no one said that freedom's free

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Muchtie

Muchtie ist offline
    Wenn man sich wenig mit Gothic Sequel auseinandersetzt, fühlt sich gothic 2 gleich ganz anders an, finde ich..

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105 Zitieren
    Halbgott Avatar von Kyle07

Kyle07 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von muchtie Beitrag anzeigen
    Wenn man sich wenig mit Gothic Sequel auseinandersetzt, fühlt sich gothic 2 gleich ganz anders an, finde ich..
    Jap. Aber ist eigentlich egal. Dass G2 anders, bunter ist, konnte man auch so feststellen.

Ich finde beide Wege interessant. Gothic Sequel (das G1 Standalone Addon) hätte konsequenterweise das G1 Feeling und die Atmosphäre fortgesetzt. G2 hingegen ist eines der Sequels, die das Setting derart umkrempeln, das es schon wieder geil ist. Ich mein, man war in G1 im Knast. Was wusste man da schon von der Außenwelt? Da ist es schon okay das Setting derart umzukrempeln.

Ich mag eh solche Sequels, die das Setting verändern. Siehe z. B. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within oder Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Ich liebe sowas. Wenn sich eine Spielereihe zu sehr kopiert, wird sie irgendwann langweilig. Z. B. Call of Duty.

Ich würd auch gern wissen wie das Gothic Sequel geworden wäre. Aber ich will ganz sicher nicht G2 missen.

Gothic II ist eigentlich verdammt genial, wenn man bedenkt innerhalb welcher wenigen Monate es erstellt wurde. In nichtmal einem Jahr.

Seite 6 von 6 « Erste ... 23456