Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 110
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Lord Rhapthorne

Lord Rhapthorne ist offline
    was geht hier eig ab ich versteh den hintergrund nicht

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Lehrling

Avallach ist offline
    [redacted - after discussion with Sueski on PM we agreed to forget about past conflict]

Psimek used to have something to do with him in the past but as far as I know he is not publishing anything against the will of Piranha Bytes. He just creates documentary series that keeps memory about the games alive and ultimately benefits it. He also claims that there were and are people impersonating him during silly attempts to acquire non-public game builds. There were similar attempts to impersonate me and he keeps proving his unselfish motives, so I have no reason to doubt that it's indeed not him.

[Video]

BTW, I had no idea that you're in (bit unclear to me) conflict guys - @lali and @Phantom95. That's a shame, as you both helped to bring some content in this movie to the public in controlled and fair way (as opposed to irresponsible release of Sequel) by sharing it with Psimek. I also shared some relatively unknown stuff found with archive.org and by reverse engineering beta JohnnyB provided me with 2 years ago. I kept my part of the deal and only shared descriptive findings (no original assets), and as far as I know no PB employees would hold actual grudge because of digging this stuff out. Psimek spent weeks working on this material and SoulFire/DziejeKhorinis team I belong to nicely polished it (and translated to 3 languages), creating piece of quality fanmade work that Piranhas can be rather proud of!
    All the content was carefully reviewed before publishing. There was even some stuff that we decided should stay confidential because of purely technical nature and different legal character. We believe that nothing of what was shown can spoil future developments by the studio. They cannot directly reuse assets because of technological gap, and ideas themselves were either already widely hinted, reused in their next games, or were so unimportant that reusing them makes no sense or will anyway go mostly unnoticed. If anyone has some reasonably backed claims that PB is against publishing this stuff even in a form of YouTube video, I can guarantee redacting it's parts or even taking it down. In the meantime, I really believe that it should be considered for featuring on WorldOfGothic.de main page.
    Regards,
    Avallach (theModders.org)
    Geändert von Avallach (14.04.2019 um 13:24 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Avallach Beitrag anzeigen
    BTW, I had no idea that you're in (bit unclear to me) conflict guys - @lali and @Phantom95. That's a shame, as you both helped to bring some content in this movie to the public in controlled and fair way (as opposed to irresponsible release of Sequel) by sharing it with Psimek.
    No, Avallach. It is not a shame and it is not a conflict. I'm acting like this because I have nothing to lose here, I don't have people here with which I have a very profitable relationship with, and so I'm just telling the truth to face. Lali, on the contrary, has a lot of established mutual relations with many people and it is not beneficial to the tactics of "Saying the truth" because in this case there may be a breach of friendly relations, which will lead to the inability to obtain unique materials. I understand him and I don't take offense at him, I would act in the same way to strengthen my relationship with such sources if I had them in this forum.
    Geändert von Phantom95 (14.04.2019 um 05:56 Uhr)

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #44
    banned

Sueski Mistrz ist offline
    Sueski threatened me publicly on this very YouTube channel for my critics of the leak of Gothic Sequel perpetrated by him. He's indeed also known for publishing neo-nazi propaganda. He's the reason I lost almost all the will to participate in this community. He has very dedicated "hardcore" followers waiting for his promised future releases, like engine source code if he manages to acquire a copy.
    Psimek used to have something to do with him in the past but as far as I know he is not publishing anything against the will of Piranha Bytes. He just creates documentary series that keeps memory about the games alive and ultimately benefits it. He also claims that there were and are people impersonating him during silly attempts to acquire non-public game builds. There were similar attempts to impersonate me and he keeps proving his unselfish motives, so I have no reason to doubt that it's indeed not him.
    What the hell?! Avallach what are you talking about?! It's nonsense! I had to create account here after reading this shit.

BTW, I had no idea that you're in (bit unclear to me) conflict guys - @lali and @Phantom95. That's a shame, as you both helped to bring some content in this movie to the public in controlled and fair way (as opposed to irresponsible release of Sequel) by sharing it with Psimek. I also shared some relatively unknown stuff found with archive.org and by reverse engineering beta JohnnyB provided me with 2 years ago. I kept my part of the deal and only shared descriptive findings (no original assets), and as far as I know no PB employees would hold actual grudge because of digging this stuff out. Psimek spent weeks working on this material and SoulFire/DziejeKhorinis team I belong to nicely polished it (and translated to 3 languages), creating piece of quality fanmade work that Piranhas can be rather proud of!
    All the content was carefully reviewed before publishing. There was even some stuff that we decided should stay confidential because of purely technical nature and different legal character. We believe that nothing of what was shown can spoil future developments by the studio. They cannot directly reuse assets because of technological gap, and ideas themselves were either already widely hinted, reused in their next games, or were so unimportant that reusing them makes no sense or will anyway go mostly unnoticed. If anyone has some reasonably backed claims that PB is against publishing this stuff even in a form of YouTube video, I can guarantee redacting it's parts or even taking it down. In the meantime, I really believe that it should be considered for featuring on WorldOfGothic.de main page.
    So.. I think that unique Gothic files should be public for everyone. Who said it's illegal (In addition to JohnnyB and other clowns)? WHO?? I have no more questions. Thanks!

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Der Schläfer erwache  Avatar von Sternchenfarbe

Sternchenfarbe ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    No, Avallach. It is not a shame and it is not a conflict. I'm acting like this because I have nothing to lose here, I don't have people here with which I have a very profitable relationship with, and so I'm just telling the truth to face. Lali, on the contrary, has a lot of established mutual relations with many people and it is not beneficial to the tactics of "Saying the truth" because in this case there may be a breach of friendly relations, which will lead to the inability to obtain unique materials. I understand him and I don't take offense at him, I would act in the same way to strengthen my relationship with such sources if I had them in this forum.
    Then leave us alone, no one here will give you any Alpha Version, so go your Way
    But do it quiet, and don`t be a dick to others, just because there is nothing to lose

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    pink coloured elephant  Avatar von Untitled

Untitled ist offline
    No, Avallach. It is not a shame and it is not a conflict. I'm acting like this because I have nothing to lose here,.
    oh you have...And I would advise you to keep it down for a while. You got a warning for all the recent posts that are against our rules. Let it be a warning and nothing else..
    “Without data, you're just another person with an opinion.”
    - William Edwards Deming

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Sueski threatened me publicly on this very YouTube channel for my critics of the leak of Gothic Sequel perpetrated by him. He's indeed also known for publishing neo-nazi propaganda. He's the reason I lost almost all the will to participate in this community. He has very dedicated "hardcore" followers waiting for his promised future releases, like engine source code if he manages to acquire a copy.
    Yes, its very sad.

Yes and I thank you for the participation and your work in it!
    I am not really in conflict with Phantom95. I have no time to hate anyone. I like his passion about the Alpha. He did a lot of research and continues to find out things which is serving us too for the creation of Orpheus. But I really dislike how he is accusing people like JohnnyB or Don Esteban in public, which is just respectless behaviour. He is claiming all this to be "the truth", but its not, its spreading hatred. And this is what I do not like. Apart from that, I have much respect for what he is doing and I have much respect for what you are doing. I really hope you can keep your will to participate in this community. Its not worth it to loose your passion for Gothic just because of these miserable, leaking guys.

I think the same, Avallach.

This is your interpretation, but surely not the reason. I act like this because your behaviour here in many cases is unfair and mean. There is no other reason for it.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #48
    banned

Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, its very sad.
    Did you read my last post? It ISN'T true!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Lehrling

Avallach ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sueski Mistrz Beitrag anzeigen
    So.. I think that unique Gothic files should be public for everyone. Who said it's illegal (In addition to JohnnyB and other clowns)? WHO?? I have no more questions. Thanks!
    I think it would be very nice to have all the development resources eventually officially published. This takes however quite a bit of technical and legal work Piranhas won't afford now. In the past they used to share some carefully reviewed files secretly with trusted community members, who use it as basis for fan-made content that can be published without legal issues. Think money laundering but with obsolete game content, no one is cheated on and fanbase is happy.

Rogue leak of the whole unfinished game without blessing of anyone involved in passing it to the community on the other hand violated the trust between the studio and the community and between national sub-communities. Not to mention that you could say that in a way Polish guys stole it from German guys, and that couldn't be more shameful for us in the light of national stereotypes we have. There is no way I could approve that, myself being professional software developer who's aware of responsibility related to Non-Disclosure Agreements. Approach with controlled release of fan-made "remixes" is much better and I still wish it was the case with Gothic Sequel. I am quite convinced that even if you haven't published it on your YouTube channel, it would be released as a finished mod some time later, just like Phantom95 and Lali wanted. What's more it's legal status would be much clearer and German fans could enjoy it in full. Right now, as I understand, subject is mostly banned on this official original forum of the game and causes a lot of bad blood. That's a disaster also for people from Polish and Russian community who worked for many years to build the reputation and trust. Resulting shitstorm triggered lot of unjustified accusations about who leaked and who betrayed others by trying to keep the files confidential.
    Regards,
    Avallach (theModders.org)
    Geändert von Avallach (14.04.2019 um 17:08 Uhr)

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #50
    banned

Is it a joke? What did Psimek do? He got a ban for nothing! He didn't even write anything!!! Don Esteban please give him an unban because your communist policy is useless. It should be shown in the circus heheh I like watching clowns, it's really funny

SCREEN:
    https://imgur.com/XPN536C

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Knight Commander Avatar von BugLuke

BugLuke ist offline
    grow up.
    its illegal without any discussion.
    Zitat Zitat von meditate;
    Ich weiß auch nicht, warum man nicht dem amerikanischen system folgen sollte. da gibts für jede nation ghettos.
    Zitat Zitat von Flux
    BugLuke liefert Qualität

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #52
    banned

Thumbs down

Zitat Zitat von BugLuke Beitrag anzeigen
    grow up.
    its illegal without any discussion.
    What is illegal? Screenshots? Artworks? Maybe Ralf Marczinczik... oh I'm sorry - GDPR!.. maybe Ralf Mar******** is illegal person? Psimek has a permission from Ralf and you can't change it. We have got evidence (illegal of course xD). Why Do you have unique files if it's illegal? You should give it to me or throw to recycle bin (I prefer first option). Who has studied law from this forum?! I think that few people. Your favourite European Union (USSR 2.0) censorship is piece of shit! Fuck off leftists! GIVE US THE FILES! [Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif][Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif][Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Held Avatar von Cagigawa

Cagigawa ist offline
    Computer says no!

You have no right to own these files.

Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of their gods ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers.

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #54

You don`t get anything here
    Try it somewhere else, but not in this forum

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    What is illegal? Screenshots? Artworks? Maybe Ralf Marczinczik... oh I'm sorry - GDPR!.. maybe Ralf Mar******** is illegal person? Psimek has a permission from Ralf and you can't change it. We have got evidence (illegal of course xD). Why Do you have unique files if it's illegal? You should give it to me or throw to recycle bin (I prefer first option). Who has studied law from this forum?! I think that few people. Your favourite European Union (USSR 2.0) censorship is piece of shit! Fuck off leftists! GIVE US THE FILES! [Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif][Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif][Bild: smilie_wut_005.gif]
    Do you think you will achieve something by posting like that? It will only block your goal.

The WoG makes it clear that you can not use the material contained on this site. Ask if you can use them. Even if someone of you has the right or the permission from Ralf.

Zitat Zitat von Original / Original
    Kopieren der Seiteninhalte und Bilder ist verboten und wird geahndet. Wenn ihr etwas für eure Seite benutzen wollt, schickt uns doch eine Mail.
    Zitat Zitat von Übersetzung / Translation
    All materials contained on this site are protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the WoG staff.
    Before you use something from another source you should first ask them if you really are allowed to. Or not?

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #56
    banned

Zitat Zitat von Cagigawa Beitrag anzeigen
    Computer says no!

You have no right to own these files.
    You don't have right too, so shut the fuck up man! No one has rights to getting these files so do you have something to lose? Is Interpol going to chase you?

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #57

Ich hab den letzten Beitrag mal gemeldet und halte es für das Beste wenn wir ihn hier nicht weiter "anfüttern"

Oder mit anderen Worten: "Ich hol Verstärkung"

[Bild: smogon.png]

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #58

Schatten ist offline
    You don't have right too, so shut the fuck up man! No one has rights to getting these files so do you have something to lose? Is Interpol going to chase you?
    Offensive behavior will not help you. If no one has the rights to get this files so why are you want them? It does not make any sense.

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #59
    banned

Zitat Zitat von Schatten Beitrag anzeigen
    so why are you want them?
    Because I'm a collector

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #60

Schatten ist offline
    Because I'm a collector
    Then you should work on your dealings with other people. With your current attitude you will not go one step further. You just keep screwing it up.

Seite 3 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »