Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 110
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    it's understandable as ABC, but:
    1. Materials 20 years.
    2. Series of games the Gothic does not require the continuation of.
    3. Too resources are outdated and do not represent a material gain in the power of modern technologies and opportunities of PB. (professional skills)
    I just assure all international fans that we need to try to get permission to publish, we all, all the international community of fans are worthy to look at it and study in detail. I do NOT think that it is deserved only by some specific people, all people are equally worthy of it. Guys, we need to achieve this, in the end it's been 20 years, if us do not start doing it now then we can forever miss this opportunity and eventually the community will never see any alpha version and all this will be in the possession of only such persons as ARHNjohnny, do really want it to be so?!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Apprentice

WhitiePL ist offline

Unhappy

Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    it's understandable as ABC, but:
    1. Materials 20 years.
    2. Series of games the Gothic does not require the continuation of.
    3. Too resources are outdated and do not represent a material gain in the power of modern technologies and opportunities of PB. (professional skills)
    I just assure all international fans that we need to try to get permission to publish, we all, all the international community of fans are worthy to look at it and study in detail. I do NOT think that it is deserved only by some specific people, all people are equally worthy of it. Guys, we need to achieve this, in the end it's been 20 years, if us do not start doing it now then we can forever miss this opportunity and eventually the community will never see any alpha version and all this will be in the possession of only such persons as ARHNjohnny, do really want it to be so?!
    This. ^ Gothic community is going to die by greed people, who want's to keep alpha files for themselves. It's sad - some people are acting very unfair and i think this people want to dump gothic and forget about this game.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Der Schläfer erwache  Avatar von Sternchenfarbe

Sternchenfarbe ist offline
    You don't get these files
    Just deal with it

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    we will not surrender...
    PS:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

to some extent all this public game is just banter because of the outright idiocy in relation to the concealment completely unnecessary for PB material. It is possible to hide these materials with the same force as if they are codes from safes with secret documents and huge material condition, Yes, one part people (we know who) can even "die" for the sake of alpha versions that they not to fall into the hands of other people.
    Geändert von Phantom95 (22.03.2019 um 20:46 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Lehrling Avatar von Nex TheReal

Nex TheReal ist offline
    this thread, publically talking about these people and making them look bad will definetly not help you to achieve your goals
    [Bild: Dtv0H7t.jpg]
    Geändert von Nex TheReal (22.03.2019 um 21:47 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    I understand this very well, and I did not expect to achieve any result from these discussions here in this forum, where relations are built exclusively on the principle of "I will give it, because I so want" and "I will not give it, because I do not want it."I expected all this, but just decided to blow off some steam.
    PS: forgive me for all this sarcasm, but he clearly took not on level ground. On this forum over the years has already been a huge number of topics about alpha versions and all this has not led to any result, so why do I have no right to speak about it in this form...

amazing picture, but in Russia and Poland, the petition for permission to publish alpha version is much more and more support, people spread it wherever they can, they will hope for it to the last and no one will not be able to break their faith. ;-)
    Geändert von Phantom95 (23.03.2019 um 08:06 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Forenkater Avatar von Matteo

Matteo ist offline
    I understand this very well, and I did not expect to achieve any result from these discussions here in this forum
    Congratulations. Could you now just please stop bothering us with your threads?
    People in this forum like do discuss about Gothic (the game that was acutally released) and not about some top-secret-speculative-Gothic-pre-alpha-voodoo stuff.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Matteo Beitrag anzeigen
    People in this forum like do discuss about Gothic (the game that was acutally released) and not about some top-secret-speculative-Gothic-pre-alpha-voodoo stuff.
    Nah, his threads are ok, I just don't like the ongoing lamenting.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    You cannot speak for the "people in this forum" and what they want to discuss. There ARE people who are interested in Alpha Versions and their contents, there is no reason whatsoever not to discuss those things. But there is no reason either, to insult others, to demand something from people who cannot even give it and to do as if there is an ongoing conspiracy on behalf of the administration against him, which is not the case. I am sorry for this. But that's no reason not to speak about Alpha content, as long as nothing is published/uploaded, what shouldn't be published.

Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    Nah, his threads are ok, I just don't like the ongoing lamenting.
    Signed. Its not about the topic (what), but about the attitude (how).
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sternchenfarbe Beitrag anzeigen
    You don't get these files
    why exactly "you"and not "community" ?!
    I first of all make want that these files are available to ALL WHO NEED it, unlike the already mentioned above "heroic" person, imagining himself an important figure on the chess Board... Mm, yeah..
    we are "pawns" and he is "king"... ?! Well, I think I did the right thing putting him in his place. He is the same as all other fans of Gothic, but if he wants then he may consider himself indeed a "master of the universe"

Could you now just please stop bothering us with your threads?
    I ? Hmm, Yes I can stop do it... But you won't be offended when someone else does, will you? You know, in addition to me, more than 600 people have already signed a petition (and this is without proper good PR), so I inform you that many of these people are ready to take the same measures as me. You think that so little this people who ask about alpha version , ahh well ok..
    Geändert von Phantom95 (24.03.2019 um 10:03 Uhr)

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #31

why exactly " you "and not" community" ?!
    because that would be not correct english

Community don`t get these files

There are so many things from the alpha versions which are known already, that should be enough
    Lali is the perfect example, he can reconstruct the alpha world and some cutted features

But it is a waste of time, to talk about it
    Even if I would give one of them to you, you would want more

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    There are so many things from the alpha versions which are known already, that should be enough
    this is very far from the truth... believe me. We know only a small part, and that's only because a miracle happened and alpha version 1.01d was in my hands. If this had not happened - we would not even know and 1/3 of the total amount of information contained in the resources. I think that now we know the maximum the half of everything that is and is hidden from our eyes.
    But it is a waste of time, to talk about it
    Even if I would give one of them to you, you would want more
    the petition is called "allow alpha versionS "and not "allow one alpha version". I'm initially fighting to that all the alpha versions that are in the games Museum in Berlin are available to the community. We just need permission from Piranha Bytes to go to the Museum and get copies of the alpha version. ALL! we don't require the PB to post them themselves, we just need permission to get these alpha versions.

And I also believe the sheer idiocy of the prohibition of the use of resources from 1.01d in any other mod. It won't hurt anyone or anything!
    there are already mods that use these resources and if someone does not like it, you can express your opinion on this matter, go ahead!
    Lali
    And if you sign the petition, you will take a step towards making sure that all "honest" modders can use them as well. So why not sign the petition and help Lali? I don't want Lali to waste time and energy recreating what is already in the 1.01d resources, I even want Lali to use it all, and also to integrate mesh from TESTLEVEL.zen in himself world.zen... despite all these idiotic bans.

PS: I'm just amazed at this principle - to give some materials to certain people for nothing and at the same time they are not even able to do something useful for the community with these files, and later brazenly and diligently hide materials from those who really need them and who can benefit from them. It is obvious that everything is based solely on the subjective relationship between the source and the recipient, and not on the relation of common sense (!)

I very much wait when all world society will survive this stage and will begin to think wider and wiser. Really in order to get some material I need to become a friend for the source?! What's the point of that?

what good is that someone own any material?! Personal satisfaction, what else? what good is it for other people? Absolutely nothing...
    And now imagine that this material have fan who wants to make a benefit for the gaming community. He does the analysis of the material, looking for various little things, features, differences in any available content and makes a video for the public with very interesting content absolutely for free, I highlight - for free, he does not get anything for his work but on the contrary only spends his personal time, his personal money, his strength and emotions.
    It's stupid, just stupid to delicately hide files from such a person, when already have people who can not do anything useful with them. (!)
    This is not even injustice, it is outright idiocy, really...

PPS: some people act just like rats to get something exclusively for themselves and then these people still have the audacity to make faces and smile in front of other for that show this people that he owns an exclusive. That's a disgrace! *Facepalm* One example we know..

It is unpleasant to pour out the true truth, but what to do?! sooner or later there had to be such a person, and it turned out to be me, but there could be any other who also badly needed these materials.

Geändert von Phantom95 (23.03.2019 um 16:22 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Lehrling

Troian ist offline
    I want to see the old concept of alpha art. So they can use modders for non-commercial projects. so old ideas come alive with paper carriers. I wonder what the PB is afraid of if it publishes the material? (competition either because of these new ideas, or because another company uses them). Another statement in which I am still in a traffic jam: "The idea should be yours, and not borrowed from others." Tobish Fantasy of one person should not give birth to the fantasy of a friend of a person? Of course, my thinking. but it sounds like "stop progress!" ))I do not agree with the transition to the personalities of Dmitry and the conrontation. I am for open access to alpha material.
    Geändert von Troian (24.03.2019 um 11:25 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Ivan, my "insults"(if it generally can call it that) as well as imaginary for some people "aggression" is nothing more than a struggle for justice and an attempt to bring people to clean water, and yet no one have a direct intelligent answer to all the questions which some people in this forum is very much not pleasant.
    My main question was : what is the point of giving material to a person if he is not able to benefit from it for the community and vice versa what is the point of strong trying to hide this material from someone who wants to analyze it, to get the maximum benefit and knowledge from it for himself, for other people and the community? logic? not heard, we humans are subjective, give something only to those who we want, and not give those who do good for others people... ok ok..

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #35

Justice?
    You will not get anything in this forum, maybe you should try another place

Your posts here are very annoying, but that's just my opinion

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Justice?
    You will not get anything in this forum, maybe you should try another place

How anyone gets justice in a board/forum?

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #37

Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    How anyone gets justice in a board/forum?
    To get some files is no justice

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Ivan, my "insults"(if it generally can call it that) as well as imaginary for some people "aggression" is nothing more than a struggle for justice and an attempt to bring people to clean water, and yet no one have a direct intelligent answer to all the questions which some people in this forum is very much not pleasant.
    My main question was : what is the point of giving material to a person if he is not able to benefit from it for the community and vice versa what is the point of strong trying to hide this material from someone who wants to analyze it, to get the maximum benefit and knowledge from it for himself, for other people and the community? logic? not heard, we humans are subjective, give something only to those who we want, and not give those who do good for others people... ok ok..
    Will you stop talking about this ridiculous matter and start focusing on the Alpha stuff itself again when I answer your question? I don't think so. But I hope. The answer is: There IS no point and there does not need to be a point. You give what you want to give to who you want to give.

Someone gets some material because he had luck and you had not. Or he had the necessary contacts and asked the right person to the right time with the right words in proper courtesy. And another person had not the necessary contacts or he was too late or he asked the wrong person or it was the wrong time or he was choosing the wrong words and he did it without respect, harsh, without courtesy, without patience, without integrity and while writing in a forum about how much money he will give to bribe someone... By doing so he is insulting people again and again, because it involves the accusation, that they are corrupt, while they aren't...

For some people who MAYBE have some material you want, it does not matter what you think is serving the community or what you think are good intentions. There is no moral forcing them to give stuff to anyone. If they do so, they do it because they trust someone. Do you think of yourself as trustworthy when you are writing stuff about buying the alpha versions? All you say to the people you want something from is: "You hide something from me. You are doing wrong, while I am serving the community. You give something to the wrong people, these people are bad and considered holy, blablabla. You NEED to give it to me, its unfair, do I really need to bribe you? How much money do you want? 1000? 2000?"

Don't you see how poor this behaviour is and that you are not doing yourself any favour? This is sad. And all this while you know, that you already have more material than almost anyone in this forum anyway.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Okay, then I'll really stop this. But I want that this truth, which was said here - so and had continued to burn eyes to those who deserves it...
    We will not give up our attempts... And will be find more reasonable people...
    But please, give me "last word".

Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Will you stop talking about this ridiculous matter and start focusing on the Alpha stuff itself again when I answer your question?
    I'm gonna stop doing this, but I'm gonna make a few final adjustments to what you wrote.

while writing in a forum about how much money he will give to bribe someone... By doing so he is insulting people again and again, because it involves the accusation, that they are corrupt, while they aren't...
    when one person gives material to another and at the same time does not give it to the third for absolutely unclear reasons, it really suggests that this person could just sell it and that I offer for materials money does not say that I do not respect someone or consider bad, service for service. (If there is promise not to lend no one, then it is spreading on ALL, and when I see that files sent are other this means that either they violate part of deals, either they its on purpose concocted to swindle other people, obscuring the its face)

trust
    trust?! when I offer money to people who have given materials to other people, while knowing quite clearly that they were not supposed to do it, then Yes, I believe that since this man break part of the deal - he can break it a second time and a third. The offer of money is not in this case any insult to him when I know the facts of the transfer of materials to other people.

Bonus:

and finally, on the "Holy" man:
    Has been Confirmed the fact that the transfer of beta version and sequel → ARCHI and Avallach (nothing against these people, they are normal guys, in contrast to "Holy")
    "Holy" did not keep his word, and in arcane gave this files, God what a pity
    trust Phantom95
    you'll see later, so how it can check out...

"Double Kill" ©:
    And all this while you know, that you already have more material than almost anyone in this forum anyway.
    God, you don't need to scare people into saying that I have something, I don't want anyone here to have a heart attack just becouse they from knowing that I have something else. Let's take care of other people's health.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The coulisses are closing, the show is over*
    Geändert von Phantom95 (24.03.2019 um 14:53 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    You should have apologized because of things you have written, but instead you just claim again that you did nothing wrong at all, that it is the truth, that the people you insulted deserved it. I will not say anything again on this matter, as long as you are too ignorant to see that you are making failures yourself.

Seite 2 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »