Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

physical is dying because theres still no proper

1. #1 Zitieren
    banned
    For context I live in New Zealand. More and more I find myself looking for a movie digitally and just being unable to find it, this is especially the case for foreign movies because platforms like Netflix, iTunes or Amazon just don't bother licensing it in my region. Even for the movies that are on iTunes/Amazon, I'm limited to watching them on platforms that support iTunes or Amazon (admittedly
    Sarkari ResultBlu Ray had this issue as well but at least my PS4 has Blu Ray, I can't get iTunes on my TV without buying an apple tv) Showbox This really worries me, because the way we're headed there are Pnr Statusgoing to be tens of thousands of movies that millions of people will just unableto watch legally. This has been bothering me for years, so I just had to rant about it.
    Babu ist offline Geändert von Babu (15.03.2019 um 19:32 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Myth Avatar von Raider
    I don't see physical going away entirely anytime soon. Netflix's German catalogue is a bit lackluster as well, compared to the American version and while the selection isn't bad I wouldn't want to rely on it entirely. Now, I have to admit that I might procure a lot of my movies and television shows by not entirely wholesome means, but if I wanted to, I could still order a Blu-ray or a DVD on Amazon and have it delivered to me in about a day. And there are hardly any movies that don't have a physical release.
    Raider ist offline