Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 51 von 51
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    "You need two small talks near together and facing. Give both NPC one of the small talks.
    If you only give one of the small talks to one NPC the engine looks for a small talk NPC nearby. They will interrupt their work for a short small talk."

Thank you man very much. Can i have last question? You said to edit dialogs and quests i need g3iq. But you said too i can edit it only in german. I tryied that but its only in german and for me impossible to understand something. I would like to make some small quests in-game. You said you will maybe make english version. Can i ask you if you will do it in time ?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mexxis Beitrag anzeigen
    Can i have last question? You said to edit dialogs and quests i need g3iq. But you said too i can edit it only in german. I tryied that but its only in german and for me impossible to understand something. I would like to make some small quests in-game. You said you will maybe make english version. Can i ask you if you will do it in time ?
    Well it looks like I will not spend time for translations. Many of G3IQ is in English. Many things you have to setup only once.

I uploaded the current version of G3IQ 6.5 here. It's able to show the englisch stringtable text in GUI.

Decompress Downlaod und put G3IQ into an non Windows monitored folder.
    Right click G3IQ.exe and select Windows 7 compatibility mode on new Windows versions.

You need original decompressed Gothic3 files from Infos, Quest, Stings and Projects_compiled.
    Also you should create folders for your modified files in a different folder, in the example MyMod is used.
    Copy G3_World_01.wrldatasc and stringtable.ini to "MyMod" folders.
    Now start G3IQ and goto tab setup (Einstellungen)
    Here is a screenshot how you should setup G3IQ. If you for example don't modify G3_World_01\G3_World_01.wrldatasc select the original one.
    Click the button and select the file or folder. It needs some time, but you only have to do it once.
    "Org" is the location of the original Gotihc3 decompressed folders.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=ea30dd0e260846ba706d021eb049451b&attachmentid=48462&d=1570086621&thumb=1]

Now close G3IQ and start again.
    Next you have to update cache of G3IQ. Go to tab "Prüfungen" and hit button "Update Cache".
    You can also activate checks ("Prüfungen durchführen"). There you will get many massages about problems in info files. Most messages will be in English language.
    Don't worry about the amount of messages. The original files include severral faults.
    Do "Update Cache" after own changes from time to time to support navigation features of G3IQ.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=ea30dd0e260846ba706d021eb049451b&attachmentid=48463&d=1570086629&thumb=1]

Now your done and you can start editing.
    For example enter the name Hamlar in tab Infos into the left top yellow field and hit enter.
    Then the arrow botton should highlight. If you press this button you load all Info files with owner Hamler.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=ea30dd0e260846ba706d021eb049451b&attachmentid=48464&d=1570086641&thumb=1]

In folder G3IQ there are many .txt files. In most of them you can add comments (after " - " space minus space).
    E.g. take a lokk into Perks.txt or Color.txt
    Feel free to translate this comments or add additonal ones. I don't care. Do whatever is helping you.

PS:
    By the way I don't know how G3IQ works on non German Windows. The tool is created with a very old compiler and uses code pages.
    Internal the 8 bit code pages are converted to 16 bit little endian stringtable with no respect to non german code pages.
    So best is to enter only English characters into the GUI. But feel free to test other things and look that happens to stringtable.ini.

PPS:
    G3IQ is a visible GUI for Info and Quest files. G3IQ mainly supports you this smart navigation features,
    e.g. load all Infos of an owner or a GameEvent.
    With the binoculars icon you can search for many things. So take a look how things are done in the original game.

PPPS:
    Some features of G3IQ are CSP exculsive. E.g. the clock or eye icon is not supported by original Gothic3.
    Also icons for perks, spells and locations are custom made for CSP. I will not change them, but you should keep in mind that some of them include CSP only features.
    Geändert von MadFaTal (03.10.2019 um 10:19 Uhr) Grund: Anhänge korrigiert

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    In the hell man thank you VERY MUCH. I very apreciate that help. Thank you very much, really. after the weeks with modkit when nothing worked and i come here and these help. Askanius, you and other guys. For last time thank you very much for your help.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Mexxis, now I have a question for you. I try to convert and reconvert languages, but 3 words cause trouble.

In English:
    "Who knows where Lares found this scroll. But it is fiendishly effective if you want to sneak in somewhere where you are not allowed to."

In Czech before conversion:
    Kdoví, kde Lares našel tento svitek, ale je ïábelsky úèinný, když se chceš proplížit nìkam, kde to není dovoleno.

In Czech after reconversion:
    Kdoví, kde Lares našel tento svitek, ale je ďábelsky účinný, když se chceš proplížit někam, kde to není dovoleno.

Can you tell me which one is correct? If both are incorrect can you correct the sentence?

Edit:
    Here you can find a new version of G3IQ there you can select Czech stringtable.
    Geändert von MadFaTal (06.10.2019 um 22:31 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Sorry man for no answer. I was busy in school and i didnt play gothic for 5 days.

"In Czech after reconversion:
    Kdoví, kde Lares našel tento svitek, ale je ďábelsky účinný, když se chceš proplížit někam, kde to není dovoleno."

This one is fully correct. Only "kdoví" should be "Kdo ví, kde Lares..."

The last one where it is " když se chceš proplížit nikam". In english its like" when you want to sneak into nowhere."
    nikam = nowhere
    někam,někde = somewhere.

EDIT: And of course man, i can help you with Czech words. But i dont know if its good. I dont know if anybody else would need that. Maybe in our Gothic forum Gothicz.net would be usefull for some guys.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Sorry man for no answer. I was busy in school and i didnt play gothic for 5 days.
    We are also sometimes busy and an answer is delayed some days. No problem at all.

EDIT: And of course man, i can help you with Czech words. But i dont know if its good. I dont know if anybody else would need that. Maybe in our Gothic forum Gothicz.net would be usefull for some guys.
    Thanks for your help with the sentence. I don't need more help with Czech words.
    These 3 words are the only ones there G3IQ 6.6 changes something after conversion to GUI and reconverting to stringtable in our Community Stroy Project stringtable.ini.
    With your help I can fix it. Thanks.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    • With your help I can fix it. Thanks.

So i should wait or i can dowlonoad the new version of G3ID now?
    Geändert von Mexxis (10.10.2019 um 22:17 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    So i should wait or i can dowlonoad the new version of G3ID now?
    You can use the current version G3IQ 6.6.
    Today it's the most up to date version.
    No need to wait for a newer version.

The fix I will do is in the Gothic3 16 bit little endian unicode stringtable.ini of the Community Story Projekt. Not in G3IQ itself.
    For me it looks that somebody in past copied code pages characters without conversion into the stringtable.ini.
    Because you said the reconverted version is correct, it looks that G3IQ corrected this past misstake.
    But without your help I would not know which one is correct.

PS:
    You should keep in mind, that some helping inputs are not case sensitive like for German, English or Russian language.
    Special Czech charaters are not supported for non case sensitiv searches in the moment.
    So some search results may be not be fully complete.
    But even without this fully helping service G3IQ support you to avoid many mistakes in creating dialogs or quest.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Okay man, thank you very much. I tryied something to edit and its not working.

I find Hamlar in the Infos tab.

down in the infos tab its CMD with text whats hamlar telling me. So, when is he saying " You need go to Reddock" i edited it to "You need go to Reddock and tell them everything" In Czech of course.

I clicked enter.
    In the middle i clicked save ALL infos and on the left up i clicked Save info.

Exited the g3id. Take the edited files from "jojo folder" (in the folder ale copyied all files that i need) and quests, string, projects_compiled and infos i put into Gothic 3/data folder. Replaced them. Started gothic. But no change.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81

tombom81 ist offline
    and quests, string, projects_compiled and infos i put into Gothic 3/data folder. Replaced them. Started gothic. But no change.
    Sounds familiar.
    I was told to erase or rename Projects_compiled.cpt and .p00.
    (Then a new compiledinfos.bin should be created automatically.)
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Yes, as tombomb81 said. You will find some information in the manual for modders in your Gohtic3 installation folder. In my german version it's chapter 1.1.4

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123