Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 51
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von zandr Beitrag anzeigen
    he advised me OllyDbg and one manual. It took me few weeks to learn some basic skills.
    Nice.
    Maybe You still remember about what that manual was? 2012 was long time ago so I don't expect direct link to it from You.
    Geändert von Squerol (12.03.2019 um 19:52 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    I cannot see the armors to change for npc. I think i saw this somewhere. But how i will change the paladins armor to paladin armor what have For example Thordir. Its little bit different. Or where i can find the weapons for npcs like Reb_plunder_TS or something in this style.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Squerol Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe You still remember about what that manual was?
    "Introduction to cracking with OllyDbg from zero" by Ricardo Narvaja.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von zandr Beitrag anzeigen
    "Introduction to cracking with OllyDbg from zero" by Ricardo Narvaja.
    Thank You very much zandr.
    I've found all 58 parts in english language.
    Geändert von Squerol (13.03.2019 um 21:40 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mexxis Beitrag anzeigen
    I cannot see the armors to change for npc.
    Can you make a screenshoot where you are searching for that.
    It should be easy to find, if you look at my example screenshot.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Sorry for neactivty i was busy. So.

When i want to change NPC armor i cannot se the other armos to change --> Picture : https://ibb.co/7YLPY0h ( look more up. Its small picture)

I dont have the offer for the armors. Same for weapons.

I would like to give somebody paladins armor like Thordir. The green one.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    When i want to change NPC armor i cannot se the other armos to change
    Do you have TemplateCache? See right bottom of the application?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    "Do you have TemplateCache? See right bottom of the application?"

I load it and now it works Thanks

One more question please, where i can find other weapons to add the weapon to the NPC ? Like TS_.....

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    One more question please, where i can find other weapons to add the weapon to the NPC ? Like TS_.....[/COLOR]
    Did you setup g3dit (Datei -> Einstellungen)?
    Decompress all original .pak files to an original folder and use a separete folder for your modified files.

For me in CSP it looks like this:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=5bc1ada678ea0f92a2fca9dafdd8cf80&attachmentid=48004&d=1553269153&thumb=1]

You can change the weapontry of a NPC in his inventory:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=5bc1ada678ea0f92a2fca9dafdd8cf80&attachmentid=48003&d=1553269153&thumb=1]

By pressing Strg+F you can search for files, e.g. "TS_Weaponry"
    If you need somthing new give it a new name and create new random numbers:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=5bc1ada678ea0f92a2fca9dafdd8cf80&attachmentid=48005&d=1553269160&thumb=1]

Modify the weapons in the TreasureSet tab:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=5bc1ada678ea0f92a2fca9dafdd8cf80&attachmentid=48002&d=1553269153&thumb=1]

Save it. The new template is saved in your original folder, so you should move it to your modified folder including the corresponding ".lrtpldatasc" file if it does not exists in your modified folder.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    i maked from every .PAK file the classic file. But now gothic dont wanna run.

g_App:: Create failed: Cant create application singleton
    chech log for more info

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    i maked from every .PAK file the classic file. But now gothic dont wanna run.
    Put the decompressed files in a separate folder. They are only to work more efficient with g3dit.
    Keep Gothic3 as it is and only copy your modified files into Gothic3\Data folder.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Rookie

zzy2013 ist offline

help

i want to know which animatons to delate that can make bow drawing animations disappear

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Hi guys. Me again. After pause with gothic i again started to playing it. Some months later you give me very nice tips and thank you for that.

Now i have small problem. I clonec NPC RebElite_01 on possition where i want. In the invetory. I gaved him to Treasure set 3 this : TS_Weaponry_Nom_1H_Bow

I saved that. After save and ending the program i tooked the projects_compiled and templates folders and put them to the Gothic3/Data folder.

RebElite_01 is now in the place where i wanted. But without bow. Does somebody know why?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Is he on a Guard-FP standing around with a halberd or spear or something?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Yes. But if i knock him. He dont have in the inventory Bow. only sword and shield and some food.

But if i did this with rebwarrior_04 he had the bow in his back.

Next i cloned RebNovice_07. give him possition for guarding. He was not on the possition. But other rebells was in possition when i try that with Paladin_01 for example.

When i put in the console "goto RebNovice_07" it teleported me to the place where he should was but he wasnt there.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren
    Neuling

Mexxis89 ist offline
    I hope i dont need Templates.cpt but only Templates.pak to edit someones armor or weapon.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mexxis89 Beitrag anzeigen
    I hope i dont need Templates.cpt but only Templates.pak to edit someones armor or weapon.
    Yeah, you're right.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    I dont know what is with Gothic.

I spawned some NPCs to Gotha. Maked some guards. By the way editing Armors and weapons now working. But only with weapons in Menu. I cant give to NPC for example Katana or Master sword.

Some guards working. Some no.

Guards its standing with halberd. After some fight they dont go back to possition and they just standing. Then i give possition to cloned Paladin_01. Copyied Pick_ground and renamed it to Paladin_01_SitGround. In interact i clicked on : Sitground. Then i copyied the guid and give it to the paladin sleeping, relaxing and working point. Paladin is sitting on ground but after some time he will go talk with somebody or something else. Next i spawned campfire in g3dit. and behind the campfire i spawned the rebells with interacts "sitcampfire" After some time they leave and do something else.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Mexxis ist offline
    Hello guys, after some time i am here again with one two asks. So, if you have some strength to help me again i will be very happy

1. Some people may ask why i wanted to make guards in gothic 3. You know. I like lot a strategy games, like kingdom rush or orcs must die 2 and other games. So i always make some guards in ardea.
    With g3dit i ll make "my own ardea" with some guards or objects. After this. i always teleport to orc cities like faring, cape dun, make them angry and wait in ardea untill they come. But. They never come all, always just some orcs and mercenaries.
    So my ask is, its possible to make them angry and they will come to ardea to fight? (like every orc after talk with hamlar for example, then every orc from montera run to ardea to fight)

2. second question is. you teach me guys how to make some things in g3dit. I dont have problem to spawn somewhere new npc, give him sleeeping, working, relaxing points ( like guarding, sleeping on ground and other things). But i have problem, only with one. and thats small talk. I cloned smalltalk in g3dit. give him possition. copiyed GUID and the GUID give to two cloned NPCS that are near. I just want from them they will talk but both of them just want to go on same possition.

I hope guys you will help me. I promise i just want to know these two questions.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    2. second question is. you teach me guys how to make some things in g3dit. I dont have problem to spawn somewhere new npc, give him sleeeping, working, relaxing points ( like guarding, sleeping on ground and other things). But i have problem, only with one. and thats small talk. I cloned smalltalk in g3dit. give him possition. copiyed GUID and the GUID give to two cloned NPCS that are near. I just want from them they will talk but both of them just want to go on same possition.
    You need two small talks near together and facing. Give both NPC one of the small talks.
    If you only give one of the small talks to one NPC the engine looks for a small talk NPC nearby. They will interrupt their work for a short small talk.

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »