Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline

Rethought Ideas and Features Gothic Sequel in mod Diccuric.

Hi, everybody. I am a modder and explorer of alpha/beta content in Gothic series games. This time I would like to talk to you about their new findings and conclusions made on the analysis of information and ideas implemented in the most famous and the most interesting and innovative mod for Gothic - Diccuric. So, what is this mod? I'll tell you.
    The plot of this modification is based on the rethought ideas and features of the Gothic sequel, while each developer of this mod already had its own copy of the sequel with documentation on it. (I'll remind you that the original project from the Gothic sequel on CD was donated to the German modder Torsten Evers when he asked Bjorn Pankratz for it in early 2002, later the entire AMT team had the resources and handed them over to the Ragnarok Team)
    So, we turn to the practical part of the analysis of rethought ideas:
    1. the corneal plant is a revised version of the bloody Thistle plant from the sequel, which also strangely grows on the coasts, the bottoms of reservoirs.
    2. The theme triggers when the hero gets into some strictly defined place which leads to the triggering of a script was also developed in the sequel and, accordingly, flowed and diccuric.
    3. Tailor - pure copy of the tailor and the sequel, but without the mobsi object, because it was impossible to use.
    4. Wood berry has exactly the same look as in the sequel, although in Gothic 1 this model was for another berry.
    5. Berry "Shadow Troll" - similarly, the idea of a sequel.
    6. Arena also has a similar implementation on the part of the idea with a sequel - for example, opening/closing bars on combat.
    7. The essence of a traders Diccuric copied from the merchants to the artisans of the sequel - agona, helvegor etc.
    8. Mission Taliasan is an extended revised variation of the quest mage fire of Morogh of the sequel.
    9. Quest to fix the old platform and the idea of managing the workers was taken from the documentation of the Gothic sequel.
    10. What about NPCs, I generally keep quiet, especially about Albin and Berengar, then the naked eye can see that they are taken from the sequel, and even their character Diccuric multiplied and doubly revealed the intention with the sequel.

That is, in fact, that sort of thing. Now you know so Diccuric was so interesting and innovative in implementing ideas and quests.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    In the sequel, the "woodberries" are using the woodberry texture and model which is also used by the woodberries in Gothic 1. What do you mean?
    All berries in Gothic have the same model, haven't they?
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Inaccurate translation, in Russian Editions these berries had other names. But I found another feature associated with these berries is the way of their growth, in Gothic 1 they are alone, in sequel and diccuric they grow in large numbers in one place.
    Let's continue, I have identified a number of similar ideas:
    - Camp in the sequel and diccuric much protected. In diccuric from the wolves that raid, in the sequel from the orcs.
    - There is a place of training for recruits by the commander of the mentor. They lecture the soldiers of Berengar.
    - A bottle of wine for soldier Slate is similar to the idea from the sequel. (Sleepy wine for Geryon, necessary in the thieves ' quest)
    - The idea of mad water Mages in Diccuric could appear in the developers after meeting with the Possessed of the Sequel.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Inaccurate translation, in Russian Editions these berries had other names. But I found another feature associated with these berries is the way of their growth, in Gothic 1 they are alone, in sequel and diccuric they grow in large numbers in one place.
    Yes because of the ideas of Stefan Nyul to have specific rules for the plants, where they grow and how and how much etc. So that the people putting those items in the world aren't doing the same failure as in Gothic 1, placing "Höhlenpilze" all over the place without thought.

Let's continue, I have identified a number of similar ideas:
    - Camp in the sequel and diccuric much protected. In diccuric from the wolves that raid, in the sequel from the orcs.
    - There is a place of training for recruits by the commander of the mentor. They lecture the soldiers of Berengar.
    - A bottle of wine for soldier Slate is similar to the idea from the sequel. (Sleepy wine for Geryon, necessary in the thieves ' quest)
    - The idea of mad water Mages in Diccuric could appear in the developers after meeting with the Possessed of the Sequel.
    Nice findings.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    The ability to arrange objects in a spacer beautifully and logically - is a real talent.
    But in Sequel woodberrys just not logic arrange in oldcamp. In Diccuric it is more better
    Sequel Vobbing have low level quality, it is level modders work, really..

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    - silver is the main currency diccuric and sequel.
    - the design of the interior of the castle Berengar resembles the design of the premises of the mountain fortress of the sequel.
    - There is a throne room.