Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 38 von 38
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Updating is quite easy, you just need the updated scripts and there translation.
    Both links are at the returning thread and you can recognize a update because I change the date
    I have sunk over 10 hours of gameplay in 2 days which is pretty hard for someone with a family and work, but I am not progressing fast at all. In fact, I am not even in any guild, I am literally doing every quest that does not require me to join any guild and before going with the watermages to kick Raven in the nuts.

From my initial plan of being a pure fire magician with no other stat, I ended up having 120 agility and 40% bow, with a little life and stamina. I am thinking to do my first playthrough of this mod as a bow/spear necromancer. I've already learned most of the alchemy trait, some trophies and some forge but I am really interested in the armour crafting side of the game. Is it worth it? I could not find any information about that, no stats, but yet again, I have been searching using English or Google Translated words.

Let me know what do you think about a high dex necromancer with pet and summons wearing a crafted armour? Also, if you know or have any information about armour/jewel crafting, please let me know.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Your time of playing is normal. There is no fast 1 chapter if you do everything properly.
    Armour crafting is useful at this game, you won´t get the best armor with that but midcore/not best late game armors.
    Espically if you are playing dex, you can get thief and better hunter armors.
    First of all Summons can´t wear crafted armor.
    I think your playstyle would be funstyle and maybe you will not kill the strongest bosses because you lack the proper stats.
    I know there are youtube videos with styles like that and I also play such things but there are nearly for fun and are a challenge for me if I could beat the game with that.
    The armor reducation perk from necormancer spells are mainly for the pets.
    The problem with this playstyle is that you won´t get enough intelligence. Intelligence increase your pets damage, health, everything but if your main stat is dex you don´t get the right items from higher bosses you will get dex weapons and so on, also from quest rewards.
    It´s also a Problem how you increase your mana, without a proper mana pool and intelligence your regeneration will be low and you can´t keep your summons long enoguh alive. As advice returning isn´t proper programmed for battlemages and such things, it´s intended for classic builds like a spell casting necormancer.
    I could right more but I think it´s a funstyle but this doesn´t matter, try to play how far it´s possible with it

Jewel crafting is very worthy. You will get the best rings and so on only with it. Save your jewels for it and please don´t sell them to Hanna

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Your time of playing is normal. There is no fast 1 chapter if you do everything properly.
    Armour crafting is useful at this game, you won´t get the best armor with that but midcore/not best late game armors.
    Espically if you are playing dex, you can get thief and better hunter armors.
    First of all Summons can´t wear crafted armor.
    I think your playstyle would be funstyle and maybe you will not kill the strongest bosses because you lack the proper stats.
    I know there are youtube videos with styles like that and I also play such things but there are nearly for fun and are a challenge for me if I could beat the game with that.
    The armor reducation perk from necormancer spells are mainly for the pets.
    The problem with this playstyle is that you won´t get enough intelligence. Intelligence increase your pets damage, health, everything but if your main stat is dex you don´t get the right items from higher bosses you will get dex weapons and so on, also from quest rewards.
    It´s also a Problem how you increase your mana, without a proper mana pool and intelligence your regeneration will be low and you can´t keep your summons long enoguh alive. As advice returning isn´t proper programmed for battlemages and such things, it´s intended for classic builds like a spell casting necormancer.
    I could right more but I think it´s a funstyle but this doesn´t matter, try to play how far it´s possible with it

Jewel crafting is very worthy. You will get the best rings and so on only with it. Save your jewels for it and please don´t sell them to Hanna
    Thank you very much for replying! You continue to guide and advise when there is no obligation on your part.

I went full dex because of the pickpocket and lockpicking (but now I am not sure it is actually worth it). Also because I had a very hard time last time I made a pure mage, before successfully installing AB2 (thank you very much again for all the help with that). Which major guild would you advise to join with the stats I already have? Which stats should I improve now to be able to finish gothic with this character?

Also, with the thieves, I reported Rengaru to kill Atilla to quickly access the guild for lockpicking but... Ramirez is sad that Atilla is dead and he won't talk to me anymore so I learned to lockpick from the carpenter. I hope this will not affect me very much!

Also, is it worth learning acrobatics as a mage?
    Geändert von NapalmPriest (01.02.2019 um 19:05 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    The art you wirite is really nice.

Only the beginng as a pure mage is hard, but with enough "playing" skill and a torch as a second weapon you can easy win all duels at onar or kill even shadowbeats but it will take a lot of time.

With your stats I would suggest paladin or mercenaries.
    With both guilds you would get dex armors, get the options for weapons and it suits much better your stats than a mage. A bow char with free aming is also very nice to play or you could raise your 1h skill and play later with two onehandweapons or raise your 2h skill and play with a spear. With a dex main build you have very much options to play a diversity of styles.
    As a Paladin you could also learn the battle runes und use them, that would fit your idea of a battlemage.

For Ramzieres you either need a high rhetoric value or just use a oblivion scroll.

As a mage I wouldnt learn acrobatics you can´t use them with a spell in your hand but you can use it with a bow in your hand for better survival.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    The art you wirite is really nice.

Only the beginng as a pure mage is hard, but with enough "playing" skill and a torch as a second weapon you can easy win all duels at onar or kill even shadowbeats but it will take a lot of time.

With your stats I would suggest paladin or mercenaries.
    With both guilds you would get dex armors, get the options for weapons and it suits much better your stats than a mage. A bow char with free aming is also very nice to play or you could raise your 1h skill and play later with two onehandweapons or raise your 2h skill and play with a spear. With a dex main build you have very much options to play a diversity of styles.
    As a Paladin you could also learn the battle runes und use them, that would fit your idea of a battlemage.

For Ramzieres you either need a high rhetoric value or just use a oblivion scroll.

As a mage I wouldnt learn acrobatics you can´t use them with a spell in your hand but you can use it with a bow in your hand for better survival.
    There is a very nasty bug with bows, when I pull up the bow because I am about to shoot an arrow at something, the character points the bow up, just like aiming to the sky and the arrow will always go straight into the ground. I die often because of this issue, do you know how to fix it?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    You are playing with free aim.

You either have to deactivate this at the option or you learn to play with it. You first have to hold the right mouse button and aim and then trigger the attack with the left mouse button.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    You are playing with free aim.

You either have to deactivate this at the option or you learn to play with it. You first have to hold the right mouse button and aim and then trigger the attack with the left mouse button.
    You mentioned that I can wear... dual swords in this mod? Oh yes please, I would really like that. Could you please let me know where can I learn that and would it work with 2 rapiers? Also, I don't understand why the practical damage of the rapiers is so small, a 2 handed spear of the same stat damage (120 damage for example, dex based) will hit almost twice as much as the rapier. Is dex not increasing the damage of the weapon?

Also, which is your favorite weapon enchant from Galahad? Do the enchants actually work?
    Geändert von NapalmPriest (03.02.2019 um 00:27 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NapalmPriest Beitrag anzeigen
    You mentioned that I can wear... dual swords in this mod? Oh yes please, I would really like that. Could you please let me know where can I learn that and would it work with 2 rapiers? Also, I don't understand why the practical damage of the rapiers is so small, a 2 handed spear of the same stat damage (120 damage for example, dex based) will hit almost twice as much as the rapier. Is dex not increasing the damage of the weapon?

Also, which is your favorite weapon enchant from Galahad? Do the enchants actually work?
    Yes you can wear dual weapons but if you want to play this you should strongly focus on 1h skill, dex, endurance and you need 200 strength also for the best weapon, the needed stats are very high. you can't wear any two single weapons there are several weapon pair's to play dual weapon.
    You can learn this skill first at chapter 3 but at a very difficult area, I would strongly recommend to do this first at the fourth chapter.

Dex stat increase the damage of dex weapons.

Spears have a different damage calculation because endurance is also a part of the calculation.

Don't like the enchant, they don't work, they were only a fan service.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Yes you can wear dual weapons but if you want to play this you should strongly focus on 1h skill, dex, endurance and you need 200 strength also for the best weapon, the needed stats are very high. you can't wear any two single weapons there are several weapon pair's to play dual weapon.
    You can learn this skill first at chapter 3 but at a very difficult area, I would strongly recommend to do this first at the fourth chapter.

Dex stat increase the damage of dex weapons.

Spears have a different damage calculation because endurance is also a part of the calculation.

Don't like the enchant, they don't work, they were only a fan service.
    200 Str?! That's going to ruin me No matter, I will do my best to achieve these stats. As a dual wielding character, what is the stat priority (Dex -> Str -> Sta -> HP or Dex -> Sta -> STR -> HP)? I really like this mod. It added so much more on top of the base game. It really remade the game in so many more interesting ways. Thank you very much for helping and guiding me!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Dual weapons have these high stats because they are the strongest weapons.
    Priority is first dex second endurance, you need also very high endurance values, third 200 strength after that as much hp you need to survive enemies hits with level of your dodge skill.

Edit: About the 200 str, think about it these are the value you need for the best dual weapon, you will get them first at the seventh chapter. The first dual wepaons will need around 100 str and you will get tehm first at the foruth chapter. So you have time to get the str values. Also don´t skill that much in str, there are many ways to get permanent boni and you will need very high dex an stamaina values.
    Geändert von Tentarr (03.02.2019 um 12:39 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Dual weapons have these high stats because they are the strongest weapons.
    Priority is first dex second endurance, you need also very high endurance values, third 200 strength after that as much hp you need to survive enemies hits with level of your dodge skill.

Edit: About the 200 str, think about it these are the value you need for the best dual weapon, you will get them first at the seventh chapter. The first dual wepaons will need around 100 str and you will get tehm first at the foruth chapter. So you have time to get the str values. Also don´t skill that much in str, there are many ways to get permanent boni and you will need very high dex an stamaina values.
    My very first quest failed, I did not bring the dog medicine to the hunter fast enough because of the strong enemies around Saginta's cave. The quest failed and I do not have the save anymore. Does this mean I will never have a pet one this character?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Nex is no special or permanent pet. It doesn´t matter it all.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Nex is no special or permanent pet. It doesn´t matter it all.
    My worst problem at the moment is gold if you can believe me... I have done about 70% - 75% of the total quests you can find in chapter 1 and 2 in Khorinis, I have killed every beast on the map excepting trolls, undead warriors/mages and queen minecrawler, I have crafted and sold to Bosper all the bows I could craft (I am out of pelts because I discovered you can craft for much more money way after I sold him the pelts), I have sold all the gold items and collected all the bags with money to the thief down in the port and somehow, believe me or not, I have a grand total of 43 gold left.

Please do not laugh too hard because what I did was to buy all the fish, bread, steel billets and other supplies, all the ancient tiles, stone tablets and permanent potions, a few armours and paid for every NPC that was in trouble.

A quick fix would be to just go to the Raven island and farm some more pelts to make more bows and get some money back, but is there any other way I can make gold apart from the list above? I have been waiting for Ramirez to ask me to sell him the bandit swords I find but he doesn't, I have killed almost everything on the map and I still cannot find the tools for Mateo (the jewel maker), maybe he can let me sell him the junk jewels I am making for some good cash.

Please do not take this post too seriously, I did dig my own grave by uncontrolled spendings but I would appreciate any tips you might have to help me fuel my.... well, uncontrolled spendings

I trully love this mod so many possibilities!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Yeah you bought too much stuff

Crafting materials at this mod are expensive and they exist in Overflow. If you bought all of them you should poor xD

Your best solution would be to went to Jarkendar and learn Gold mining and loot the Gold mine at ravens camp. Should be 30-40k Gold and don´t buy this much stuff.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Apprentice

NapalmPriest ist offline
    Yeah you bought too much stuff

Crafting materials at this mod are expensive and they exist in Overflow. If you bought all of them you should poor xD

Your best solution would be to went to Jarkendar and learn Gold mining and loot the Gold mine at Raven's camp. Should be 30-40k Gold and don´t buy this much stuff.
    Hah! Thank you for your reply, but I am afraid I will not be able to procrastinate from overspending. I've just created a macro that will mine ore nuggets all night and day for me I am very very sad that I choose to be Bosper's apprentice because I could have sold so many swords to Harad. What is the best profit to do with ore nuggets? Just sell them like that to the NPC? I've checked this morning and there were 5k already farmed.

Also, if you could help me understand where can I find Matteo's tools, I would appreciate very much! I've spent over 40 hours of gameplay in Khorinis, I literally don't know where I should search anymore.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    At the third chapter you will get a Chance to build up your own camp, then you can put the ore into you camp store and sell it automatic for a good Price, before that you can only sell it to a Trader.

Sorry overread your other question.
    The tool are at the thiefs Island at a chest but you will get the key only after a quest at the pirate camp in jarkendar.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Adventurer

EbonKnight ist offline
    Hey guys,

Managed to solve all my problems by finding the latest Scripts_EN file, that was messing me up Anyways, is there some kind of an indepth FAQ that's at least Google Translated into English? Right at the very start, there seems to be a big decision with the keeper guy in Xardas tower.. Russian mods for STALKER were well-known for being mysterious and easy to mess up storylines etc.. I can only imagine this would be similar, so I'd rather avoid it Anyone ?
    Geändert von EbonKnight (03.01.2020 um 20:10 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Please use the german thread for further help. Some of us, are able to answer in english.

So the Keeperthing... If you say no to him, you skip a very long questline and 2 chapters of the story. So tell him yes the first runs. :-)

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12