Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline

Missing Spacer.exe

So it's basically the title, I want to start editing the world, but I found that I'm missing the Spacer file, is there anywhere I can download it?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Do you have the modkit/playerkit?
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you have the modkit/playerkit?
    Yes, I installed both of them, except for the scripts since they've changed the game's text to german.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Have you tried to start the spacer by executing the gothicstarter_mod.exe?
    There you can click on editor to start the spacer too. Does it say you then that the spacer.exe is missing?

// And maybe you need the scripts, I don't know. But I'm sure there are ways to change them back to english.
    // Also if you only want to edit the worlds: Just prepare two Gothic installations, install the scripts in one and use that to edit the worlds. If the worlds are finished, you can copy them where you need them to be.
    // You don't need to install Gothic anew, you can just copy the whole folder and it will work.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord
    Geändert von lali (20.01.2019 um 16:06 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Have you tried to start the spacer by executing the gothicstarter_mod.exe?
    There you can click on editor to start the spacer too. Does it say you then that the spacer.exe is missing?

// And maybe you need the scripts, I don't know. But I'm sure there are ways to change them back to english.
    // Also if you only want to edit the worlds: Just prepare two Gothic installations, install the scripts in one and use that to edit the worlds. If the worlds are finished, you can copy them where you need them to be.
    // You don't need to install Gothic anew, you can just copy the whole folder and it will work.
    Yes, I've tried that as soon as I noticed the Spacer was gone, didn't work obviously. I'll probably try reinstaling though, since it doesn't take that long. Also, I have the game trough Steam, if that changes anything.