Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von InnerMoon
    Hi there,

I know, i know there is a mod that restores the old weather and lighting system, but that mod carries some of the old weather bugs.

Besides, the new lighting system looks better (IMO) and, for some reason, the armor and weapon textures looks way better with the new lighting.

What I meant with "fix" was the extremely bright nights and the too dark interiors (the hdr was better in the previous version of the game). Can that be fixed? If so, how? I would love to try if I knew were to start (I already fixed the spanish translation).
    InnerMoon ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von InnerMoon Beitrag anzeigen
    What I meant with "fix" was the extremely bright nights and the too dark interiors (the hdr was better in the previous version of the game). Can that be fixed? If so, how? I would love to try if I knew were to start[...].
    Dunno, whether it's possible, but there's a good chance.

I gave some hints on changing the weather here. It's in german though. You might use google translation for example and ask if something is unclear.
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline