Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Neuling

ChocoPie ist offline

Smile Xeres' Rückkehr Rus version

Hello, once again, i already finished this mod i think it's great! But many of Gothic fans in slav countries miss it, cos of there is no translation into russian. Dear community of WoG.de i'm here to request source of Xeres' Return, so we can translate it to other languages, i also try to understand what are the difficulties of bringing them, of course it is your intellectual property, we not gonna sell it or something like that, all big modes such as Odyssee, LoA, Orkkrieg, are already transtated or in finishing line. Xeres, i belive need the translation too, i'm new see, Bonne6, it would be very kind to hear your opinion. I hope we will find a solution
    Geändert von ChocoPie (06.01.2019 um 13:48 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Why don't you ask bonne himself for the source code? It belongs only to him

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Lehrling

kazus ist offline
    I asked Bonne6 about the source code of mod Xeres Return in a personal messages and on his mails, but there was no answer at all. I would like to get some answer about the source code of the mod, as many Gotomans in Russia would like to play a mod. I even promised him that the mod would be translated on his terms in personal messages. Although it may be my messages are simple were not read. Therefore, it was decided to create this topic for clarity of the situation. People can be ready to translate in the Spine, the main thing is to see the dialogues themselves.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Neuling

N1kX ist offline
    The Russian community hopes that the developer, to get rid of all his cases, finish the patch 1.0.7, eliminate important mod bugs and be able to issue scripts that need to be translated into Russian, you can not even the whole mod.
    (Русское комьюнити надеется на то, что разработчик, освободиться от своих всех дел, доделает патч 1.0.7, устранит важные баги мода и сможет выдать скрипты, которые надо перевести на русский, можно даже не весь мод.)
    Die russische Community hofft, dass der Entwickler, um alle seine Fälle loszuwerden, den Patch 1.0.7 zu beenden, wichtige Mod-Fehler zu beseitigen und Skripts ausgeben kann, die ins Russische übersetzt werden müssen, man kann nicht einmal den ganzen Mod.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    SumpfkrautOnline Avatar von Orange

Orange ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kazus Beitrag anzeigen
    I asked Bonne6 about the source code of mod Xeres Return in a personal messages and on his mails, but there was no answer at all. I would like to get some answer about the source code of the mod, as many Gotomans in Russia would like to play a mod. I even promised him that the mod would be translated on his terms in personal messages. Although it may be my messages are simple were not read. Therefore, it was decided to create this topic for clarity of the situation. People can be ready to translate in the Spine, the main thing is to see the dialogues themselves.
    I don't know when you asked him. But Bonne is actually a pretty busy guy (Spine, his steamgame ElementalWar, Xerxes, and more). He has a lot to do, maybe more than is good for him. However, if you asked him a while ago (guess around few weeks) you should consider to send him another PM. Probably he just forgot about the message. Normally he is quite open for translations.

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Teutonic Team Avatar von Bonne6

Bonne6 ist offline
    I'll contact you after the next XR patch. I think it doesn't make sense before the patch.

@Orange: Yeah, that's true, sometimes it's too much