Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline

Early build gothic mod development kit for gothic 1

Hello.. I has questions about build gothic mod development kit for Gothic 1. So, question-in the resources we find screenshots of the spacer 1.32d, but in the modkit this version is not available, WHY?! Why even then was to add screenshots with this version? Why modkit not have ALL testlevel, from the original source project Gothic?! The modkit had to, just had to contain all the test levels from the original Gothic project, if even orccity.3ds and abandonedmine.3ds are present in the resources.
    Next - are there any earlier builds of Gothic mod development kit?
    Geändert von Phantom95 (06.01.2019 um 21:43 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    I doubt that anyone of the G1 game content or engine developer team is reading this message board.

I don't like your attitude - there are many "had to" in your "request".
    The engine and tools are available (nowadays even better than the original) - you can create your own worlds.
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Just tell me the reason why these test levels were not inserted into the modkit and why they are so strongly held from those who want to use them and learn..

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Nico, you realize that this is just some kind of test level, is it really so important to all of you? He was in the original project the RELEASE of Gothic 1, and therefore is not a banned material...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    Why is it so important to you? There are so many other, more useful files available right now. You are extremely unlikely to find a developer here who can give you a satisfying answer to your question. Maybe there were good reasons back in the day, maybe there were not.

And please try to watch your tone - to me, you are coming across somewhat aggressive towards NicoDE and the developers of the game.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    I apologize if my speech seemed aggressive to someone, but I just want to get answers to my questions and nothing more...
    The test level is a demonstration of an early world of the Surface level mesh and in order to realistically recreate the world of early Gothic - need to integrate this world into the release Surface mesh. I don't see any point in discouraging this, especially since some people here own this test level.
    Geändert von Phantom95 (09.01.2019 um 09:21 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Why modkit not have ALL testlevel, from the original source project Gothic?
    I do not have any answers for you. But...
    a) as you already know, the game/content has been created by Piranha Bytes and the engine/editor has been developed by the Mad Scientists (not PB)
    b) back in the days, download sizes did matter and the technical/internal test levels are not required to create modifications
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor