Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 49
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Lord Edynbur

Lord Edynbur ist offline

Gothic Sequel - TRAILER

Hi fellow Gothic fans, the guys over at BSMKWKW team have released a trailer for a project they've been working on for a couple of months now. The aim of the project is to finish the cancelled addon for Gothic - dubbed Gothic Sequel - and make it playable from start to end.

Trailer available here:

[Video]

There's also a website where work-in-progress screenshots are published, as well as info about the game (only in Polish):

I am not a member of the team, just wanted to share it with you guys

Geändert von Lord Edynbur (23.12.2018 um 22:57 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist offline
    Seems extremeley awesome.

Do you know how far the progress is?
    Will this mod also have a german translation?
    Last question: Are those polish voiceactors the same ones from Gothic 1?

Edit: Kann ich selbst beantworten, hier:
    https://youtu.be/A6IwHma5r8o
    Geändert von Gregox (15.02.2019 um 18:29 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    they are now working on the elaboration of Chapter 2. But there is one factor that will not allow them to create a sequel right in terms of Stefan Nyul documentation. They don't have documentation, so the story might not be as it should have been..
    Page on Facebook - https://m.facebook.com/Gothic-Sequel...3573915435175/

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist offline
    In their Q & A video, they told, that it was completely legal.
    What's on the site? I can't read it. D:

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    It doesn't really matter anymore... The sequel will be completed in any case, as if someone did not want much..

Page in Facebook about polish version sequel..

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gregox Beitrag anzeigen
    In their Q & A video, they told, that it was completely legal.
    What's on the site? I can't read it. D:
    Which is a simple lie.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    It doesn't really matter anymore... The sequel will be completed in any case, as if someone did not want much..

Page in Facebook about polish version sequel..
    What do you mean?

Ah okay.

Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Which is a simple lie.
    You sure? Maybe they actually have had contact with Stefan Nyul? Which, of course, is unlikely, but still, who knows?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    I mean, nothing can stop the poles, not even the laws, they're not afraid of problems, as you might have noticed.

But believe me, this is not the biggest problem that the poles have created. These guys are totally unpredictable.

And no, Sueski not have contact with Stefan Nyul, Only JohnnyB do it..

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist offline
    Yeah, you're right, but why would they lie, if they didn't care anyway?

What do you mean with that?

Hm ok. And who's JohnnyB?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gregox Beitrag anzeigen
    You sure? Maybe they actually have had contact with Stefan Nyul? Which, of course, is unlikely, but still, who knows?
    Sure. But of course the guy stating this on YouTube on behalf of others might not know it better. And to have contact with Stefan Nyul doesn't mean to get some rights Nyul hasn't himself.
    Geändert von lali (15.02.2019 um 20:55 Uhr)

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren

Lord Edynbur ist offline
    Hello again. First of all, sorry for my inactivity - I didn't expect this thread to suddenly explode, so I haven't checked it in a while.
    Now I'd like to address some questions:
    First - yes, the voices you hear in the trailer are of original voice actors from the Polish version of Gothic. But the lines weren't recorded specifically for the trailer - they are taken from Gothic 1 and 2. Dubbing is planned but not for the initial release. It'll most likely be recorded later and released as an addon. Next thing: the team is aiming for an English translation of the project, there might also be a German version made, but it's not certain. Progress so far is the finished first chapter and many changes to the world map - new locations include the Demon Hunters' camp which is located at the ruins of New Camp, beyond the dam that was destroyed in the fall of the Barrier. Next addition is a small hunters camp near the refugee's camp, and a bandits hideout in the northern mountains. Current work is being made on the second chapter of the game (of the total four). The team is following story synopsis from the cancelled project as closely as possible, but since there are a lot of gaps and unknowns, they also have to implement their own ideas, mainly concerning side quests and characters.
    That's all for now - feel free to ask some more questions, and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.
    You can follow the project on its Facebook site:
    https://www.facebook.com/Gothic-Sequ...3573915435175/
    There's also a group where you can suggest ideas and ask questions concerning the project
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/207170323408566/

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Well, let's start with the fact that the Royal paladins are not in the positions where they should actually be.
    [Bild: 53167547_1992857224173505_6219284975875784704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeGTCdRDYY8Ll9Zf87ZQO5mIE-gwNxyFYl91TpWhCHdUHftYhE1Dvpe66abSG_gwM_T24zutPJoSdVPV10iQWtyzKNFJhVDAzeImfyrYiAl-VQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fhel6-1.fna&oh=7709d43b1c618f9a771e54a50bc3de2a&oe=5D248B5E]
    However, I see that you changed the helmet the armor the paladin, why did you do it? they look worse than they were.
    And third, why the white flags?! This is not only that does look bad, so also does not correspond to the attributes of the Royal troops, they must have either red or orange flags, but not white.
    [Bild: 53200990_1992857424173485_245093786214989824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeGXastJXqpQQhsx7a2ZDnZcHS5yy3R581Xt4_sFrzD5TvQxaCcHyYqkMv46N8CcXm6QY0gxOrGd31Rbd9MW-BBb6Rtld6Fv3S3ZCFonDcDM4Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fhel6-1.fna&oh=c7e006a6092b3f9bed97309de1141aa3&oe=5D1E18B0]

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

Lord Edynbur ist offline
    Well, as stated above I'm not a part of the team, so I'm not responsible for any of these changes. I do agree about the helmets being off - they should've sticked to the original Sequel armors imo. About the soldiers positions - I don't think that's a big deal. As for the white flags, these are to signify the king's presence in the fortress, and since there's no official royal flag or anything like that, the team came up with their own variant. It's not perfect, but anything might change over time. I'll forward any criticisms you guys have to the team and let you know if the state an answer.
    Or you can join the discord server (link is on the website) and write some feedback there

Edit: I've just messaged one of the team members about the helmets - there are now two variants of this armor with different helmet styles.
    Geändert von Lord Edynbur (06.03.2019 um 17:41 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    By the way, I hasten to disappoint you, many of quests in Chapter 2 do not correspond to the documentation xD
    But I think that'd so even better, more ideas and quests - and more variety.
    More part quests sequel - it plagiat ideas gothic 1.
    So just boring...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    By the way, I hasten to disappoint you, many of quests in Chapter 2 do not correspond to the documentation xD
    But I think that'd so even better, more ideas and quests - and more variety.
    More part quests sequel - it plagiat ideas gothic 1.
    So just boring...
    You mean the quests in this mod do not correspond to the documentation? How do you know which quests they have?
    But anyway, that isn't a surprise for me.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Yeah, I read the plot they follow. This plot was created based on the information provided by JohnnyB in the video "Gothic w pigulce". In his video JohnnyB did not specify the quests 2 chapters in the mountain fortress and the poles do not know exactly how they are spelled out in the documentation. Well, let them think now...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    But I don't think that they are just "gothic 1 plagiat ideas". I think there are some cool ideas in there.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    They are very, very little... Much has been stolen from the alpha version of Gothic..

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren

Lord Edynbur ist offline
    A fresh gameplay video! The team is currently finishing work on the second chapter of the game and decided to show off some gameplay.

https://youtu.be/YXb8d__ID5w

The video shows a quest the player can undertake when they join Diego's militia, as well as a few other things. Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to share your opinions and suggestions about it.

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »