Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Lehrling

bellatorsvk ist offline

Bugs and Problems in Xeres' Return

Hello, first of all I want to sorry, but my German isn't so good so I'll write this in English.

I have few problems with mod Xeres' Return. First bug/problem is: I can't sleep or pray in Khorinis. I don't have this problem in Valley of Mines or in Jharkendar but I just can't sleep in Khorinis. When I try it he just lay on the bad but norhing happen.

Second problem is: After I killed Lehmar for quest from Amir I can't accept his offer for another job. There is only one choice what is "No, I don't want another job, see you" or something like that.

I hope somebody will help me. Thanks for every reaction.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Krieger

Iv0r0niC ist offline
    hey,

first of all: you should post in the corresponding thread for xeres return: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...kehr-12/page21

otherwise there would be too many threads in this Forum.

your first Problem About not being able to interact with beds and shrines seems gothic-related not necessarily a Xeres bug. i heard About this bug but i dont have a solution unfortunately.

About the assasin quest: do you have 4-side guilds already Maybe? there is a cap, so you wouldnt get further quests to join the assasins if you already have 4. also if you are a member of the Milita/Paladins, you cant join them.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice

ladylunnaria ist offline

Cursor map

Hello, im having a huge problem. I cant see the arrow with my location on the map. I tried reinstalling even wirhout addons. I cant fix it no matter what i do. Can i do something about it?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Lord Rhapthorne

Lord Rhapthorne ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von bellatorsvk Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, first of all I want to sorry, but my German isn't so good so I'll write this in English.

I have few problems with mod Xeres' Return. First bug/problem is: I can't sleep or pray in Khorinis. I don't have this problem in Valley of Mines or in Jharkendar but I just can't sleep in Khorinis. When I try it he just lay on the bad but norhing happen.
    try opening the console and type

hero export xy
    hero import xy
    that should fix it, you can also use any other letters instead of xy, the command basically just backups your hero and the inventory and loads it back in

Zitat Zitat von ladylunnaria Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, im having a huge problem. I cant see the arrow with my location on the map. I tried reinstalling even wirhout addons. I cant fix it no matter what i do. Can i do something about it?
    that is intended in some mods afaik