Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

smiglo5 ist offline

How to stretch screen in Gothic 1 or 2

Hello there!
    Long time ago, probably when playing with FOV setting, I've achieved something like that:

[Bild: popsem.png?fbclid=IwAR1FaGVkLDXplyjnNu2HITqerumADA_q-MdMQzrA2WpQ1iGJjd9D6BiwGlU]

And I simply can not remember how I did that, if somebody can reproduce it and share step-by-step guide to have screen like this in Gothic, I would be more than grateful!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Lord Rhapthorne

Lord Rhapthorne ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von smiglo5 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello there!
    Long time ago, probably when playing with FOV setting, I've achieved something like that:

[Bild: popsem.png?fbclid=IwAR1FaGVkLDXplyjnNu2HITqerumADA_q-MdMQzrA2WpQ1iGJjd9D6BiwGlU]

And I simply can not remember how I did that, if somebody can reproduce it and share step-by-step guide to have screen like this in Gothic, I would be more than grateful!
    u can adjsut your field of view with the directx 11 renderer

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

smiglo5 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lord Rhapthorne Beitrag anzeigen
    u can adjsut your field of view with the directx 11 renderer
    Is that something that I have to extra install to Gothic? If yes, how to edit FOV with it

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Lord Rhapthorne

Lord Rhapthorne ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von smiglo5 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is that something that I have to extra install to Gothic? If yes, how to edit FOV with it
    yes u have to, u can either install it directly

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

or u can download the Spine (gothic mod manager) and install it with it, latter option is a lot easier

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

if u have spine installed iand selected ur gothic directory it will automatically patch the game to a playable state (community patches), then u can install the Dx11 renderer via the mod list,

ingame u have to press F11 to open the menu for basic settings (HBAO+, ambien occlusion FOV horizontal and vertical and some more) and u can press STRG (or ALT, not sure) for the advanced options.