Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

TimmyP ist offline

Gothic 3, Intel igpu, CP patch, flickering trees...

I am assuming that all work that will ever be done, is done on this game (if im wrong please help me)...

I also have no idea where to post this lol...

I am beginning to archive my old games on my Surface Pro because most play fine. But there is a bug that did not exist in CP 1.52 but has been in since... flickering trees on Intel igpus (all of them). It runs perfectly fine, the trees just flicker.

Is there anyone out there that knows a fix? Anyone that knows where to post this appropriately? I truly wish I spoke a different language (to communicate with the german\uk\russia community) because G1/2 are my favorite games and this is close so its a MUST for hanging on to.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    So far I know there is no fix.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Probable a GPU driver issue.

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Rookie

TimmyP ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TimmyP Beitrag anzeigen
    I am assuming that all work that will ever be done, is done on this game (if im wrong please help me)...

I also have no idea where to post this lol...

I am beginning to archive my old games on my Surface Pro because most play fine. But there is a bug that did not exist in CP 1.52 but has been in since... flickering trees on Intel igpus (all of them). It runs perfectly fine, the trees just flicker.

Is there anyone out there that knows a fix? Anyone that knows where to post this appropriately? I truly wish I spoke a different language (to communicate with the german\uk\russia community) because G1/2 are my favorite games and this is close so its a MUST for hanging on to.
    BUUUUUMP

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldofgoth...workaroundfix/

Use WineD3D for Windows. Problem gone forever.